我感觉我们在中♥央♥车站相遇是有原因的
I feel that we met in Grand Central for a reason.
我想冥冥中我们注定要找到彼此
I think that we were meant to find each other.
你想知道我这些年来
Want to know the real reason
我一直搞音乐的真正原因吗
I stuck with music all those years?
因为汉娜希望你这么做吗
‘Cause Hannah wanted you to?
不是的
Not really.
我曾梦想能有一天 当我和杜克这样的人一起表演的时候
I dreamt that one day, I’d be playing with someone like Duke,
汉娜会走进来
and Hannah would walk in…
然后她会知道自己失去了什么
And she’d see what she lost.
不是的
No.
她会想和我重新开始
She’d want to try again.
我想我们都有些事情
I think we both had some things
我们拖延着不去做太久太久了
we’ve been putting off for way too long.
你现在脑子里在想什么
Say what’s in your head.
我想看看我是不是够好
I want to see if I’m good enough.
但不是为了她 而是为了我自己
But not for her, for me.
你现在脑子里在想什么
Say what’s in your head.
我想狠狠打他
I want to smash him.
很好
Good.
他活该
Deserves it.
但你爱他
But you love him.
但我爱他
But I love him.
我真的觉得我必须要回去
I do feel like I have to go back
看看我们对这份爱愿意做些什么
and see what we’re willing to do about that.
因为我永远不会原谅自己
Because I would never forgive myself
如果我都没有奋力争取过
if I didn’t fight for it.
是时候停下逃跑的脚步了
It’s time to stop running,
但现在
but for now,
让我们多花点时间享受当下
let’s enjoy this for a little while longer.
尼克
Nick.
又是你打来的
It’s you again.
听着 我还想再给你一个建议
Listen, I want to give you one more piece of advice.
某个夜晚你吹着小号♥
You’re gonna be playing one night…
在中♥央♥车站 试图想出世界上所有的理由
Grand Central… thinking of every reason in the world
不去见那个让你心碎的女孩
to not go see the girl that broke your heart.
然后你会遇见一个人
Then you’re gonna meet somebody.
但是一开始
And now at first,
她看起来有点 高冷
she’s gonna seem… icy.
你立马就能知道她是个麻烦
You’re gonna know right away she’s trouble.
她会拿走你所有的钱
She’s gonna take all your money.
你的脸或许会被打一拳
You’re probably gonna get punched in the face.
但是
But, uh…
留在她身边
stay with her.
你会需要她 远远超过她需要你
You’re gonna need her a lot more than she needs you.
然后在长夜结束之时 你会想要
And at the end of the night, you’re gonna want
对她说点什么 但别说出来
to say some things, but don’t.
别毁了这个夜晚
Don’t ruin it.
她其实什么都已经知道了
It’s nothing she doesn’t already know.
你就给她一个吻
Just give her a kiss.
祝她好运
Wish her good luck.
还有
And, uh…
谢谢她
thank her.
感谢她让你知道你在这一生中
Thank her for showing you that you can love
还能爱上其他人
more than one person in this life.
等等
Oh, wait!
尼克
Nick
我是布鲁克
It’s Brooke.
那个月别付你的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Don’t pay your credit card bill that month.
好的
Okay.
他说他就没打算这么做
He said he wasn’t planning on it.
祝好运
Good luck.
谢谢你 尼克
Thank you, Nick.
丹尼:招待所在利文顿街下东区102号♥