你有可能遇见于你而言
It’s possible that you could meet somebody
完美的那个人
who’s perfect for you,
即使你已经承诺你属于另一个人
even though you’re committed to somebody else.
不 不是的
No. No.
我认为如果你给了一个人这样的承诺
See, I think if you’re committed to somebody,
你是不会允许自己认为其他人完美的
you don’t allow yourself to find perfection in someone else.
你只是告诉我我想听的罢了
You’re just telling me what I want to hear.
如果这是你想听的
Well, if it’s what you want to hear,
我想你已经作出决定了
I think you already made up your mind.
我认为他会看到那封信 然后立刻打电♥话♥给你
I think he’s gonna find that letter and call you immediately.
如果你错了呢
Well, what if you’re wrong?
那 你就面对现实吧
Well, then you face the music.
但至少你很勇敢
But at least you were brave.
你没有逃避
You didn’t run.
坚持到了最后
You held up your end of the bargain.
我认为他会求你原谅他
I think he’s gonna be begging you to forgive him.
我认为他做错了事
I think he made a mistake.
他也知道自己错了
And I think he knows it.
爱我所爱
We love who we love.
这糟透了
Sucks.
我一会就回来
Uh, I’ll be right back.
后面有洗手间吗
Uh, is-is there a bathroom back here?
有的
Yeah.
出租车
Taxi!
怎么 打算不告而别吗?
What, I don’t get a letter?
– 我得走了 – 去哪儿
– I have to go. – Where?
你们到底坐不坐我的车
Are you people getting in, or what?
– 这个女人没有一分钱 – 如果他不离开
– This woman doesn’t have. – He doesn’t get out,
她不会付你钱的
any money, she’s gonna stiff you.
那就报♥警♥ 等我一会
Call the police. Give me one second,
我会处理好的 我准备去肯尼迪机场 然后
I will handle this. I’m gonna go to JFK, and then
我要把在印第安纳波利斯的妈妈叫醒
I’m gonna wake up my mom in Indianapolis,
在她那呆上一阵子 我不知道
and I’m gonna stay there for a while, and I don’t know.
我在那会想点什么办法 或许去伦敦
I’ll figure something out from there. Maybe London.
伦敦 你到底在说什么啊 布鲁克
London? What are you talking about, Brooke?
你要怎么坐飞机
How are you gonna fly?
你没有身份证 也没有钱
You don’t have an I.D., you don’t have money.
– 我不知道 – 我要走了
– I don’t know. – I’m out of here.
噢 好极了 真谢谢你了
Oh, great, thank you.
我不会让你逃避的
I’m not gonna let you run.
你凭什么
Why you?
因为我认为我了解你
Because I think I know who you are.
那我是谁
And who’s that?
你是那个能认出真爱
You’re the girl who recognized true love
– 并勇敢追逐的女孩 – 我仍旧能是那个女孩
– and jumped for it. – I can still be that girl.
但或许我选错了人
But maybe I picked the wrong guy.
没人说过我聪明
Nobody said I was smart.
对哦 五分钟之前 你还说你爱他
Yeah, well, five minutes ago, you said you loved him.
五分钟之前 是你说我爱他
Five minutes ago, you said I loved him.
我半小时前才说过这句话
I haven’t said it for a half hour.
一定有更好的解决方法
There’s got to be a better way to do this.
那是什么 你有什么好主意吗
What is it? You got any bright ideas?
你♥他♥妈♥还能想出另一个好主意吗
You got another one of your fucking bright ideas?
没有 我没有 我没有
No, I don’t, I don’t.
但现在 我是你能有的最好顾问了
But right now, I’m the best advice you have.
好吧 如果到这份上你还没把一切都搞懂的话
Well, if that doesn’t tell you everything you need to know.
意思是
Meaning?
意思是如果我只能从一个四小时之前
Meaning if all I’ve got is life advice
遇到的陌生人那里寻求人生建议的话
from a stranger that I met four hours ago,
那我就遇上大♥麻♥烦了
then I’m in big trouble.
你为了当音乐家从医学院退学 对吧
You quit med school to be a musician, right?
而现在你愿意放弃你一生中最重大的试音机会
And now you’re willing to blow off the biggest audition
只因为你深爱的女孩没有选择你
of your life because the girl you loved didn’t choose you?
看吧 这让人心碎 是吧 尼克
See, it hurts, doesn’t it, Nick?
现在是谁需要面对现实
Who needs to face the music now?
唯一一个没让你
The only thing that is stopping you
成为纽约最可悲的失败者的原因
from being the biggest loser in New York
是我现在还呆在这儿
is the fact that I haven’t left town yet.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
听着 我很讨厌别人说这句话
Look, I hate when people use this expression,
对不起我打算这么做
so I’m sorry I’m about to,
但是咱们能缓口气吗
but can we just breathe?
咱们能缓一缓吗
Can we just breathe?
长夜漫漫
It’s been a long night.
在你坐上火车之前
We got a couple hours
我们还有几个小时的时间
before we got to get you on your train.
我知道有个暖和的地方能让我们放松放松
I think I know somewhere warm we can go unwind.
丹尼
Danny?
你认为他在哪呢
Where do you think he is?
应该在某个地方不省人事吧
He’s probably passed out somewhere.
你先去洗吧
You can go first.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要叫客房♥服务 你饿吗
I’m gonna order room service. You hungry?
饿死了
I’m starving.
我们吃得起什么
What can we afford?
我准备把费用记在房♥间账单上
Well, I was gonna charge it to the room.
我想我们有300块预算
I think we have a $300 budget.
好吧
Okay.
给我点惊喜咯
Surprise me?
尼克
Nick?
在呢
Yeah.
抱歉我之前对你说那样的话
I’m sorry about all those things that I said earlier.
我想我有些把你拒之门外
I guess I got a little defensive.
定义拒之门外
Define “defensive.”

Um…
恶言相向
Abusive?
残酷无情
Cruel?
复杂情结
Complex.
好吧
Okay.
对不起
Sorry.
你在干嘛呀
What are you doing?
我不能这么做
I can’t.
对不起
I’m sorry…
对不起
I’m sorry.
至少你等了几个小时
At least you waited a few hours.
这样我不觉得自己是你失意疗伤的工具
That way, I don’t feel like a rebound.
我有说到过你很迷人吗
Did I mention that you were charming?
你表达的方式不同
You phrased it differently.
你怎么说的来着
What was that?
纽约最可悲的失败者
“Biggest loser in New York”?
对不起啦
Sorry.
我有个想法
I got an idea.
好的
Okay.
感谢您的入住 请您帮助我们进步
“Thank you for your stay, please help us improve.”
外观
“Appearance.”
白皙
Fair.
我不是指还过得去 而是金发
Not the… fair. Blonde.
皮肤白皙这个意思
Light-skinned, fair.
洁净
“Cleanliness.”
大有提高
Much improved.
装饰
“Decor.”
这个嘛 装饰画品位还需提升 不过这问题我们解决了
Well, the art needed some work, but we fixed that shit.
您会再次光临本店吗
“Would you be likely to return?”
这个问题我们留着不填吧
Let’s leave that one blank.
好主意
Good idea.
请为您此次入住整体评分
“How would you rate your overall stay?”
超出预期
Exceeds expectations.
我人生中最糟糕的夜晚怎么也恰巧是
How can one of the worst nights of my life
最美好的夜晚呢
also be one of the best?
我不知道
I don’t know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!