还记得吗
Remember?
我感觉它不爱我
Kind of feel like it doesn’t love me back.
来算命吧
Let’s do it.
来嘛 我们谈论过我们的过往
Come on, we’ve talked about our past.
是时候来关心一下未来了
Let’s talk about our future.
我们可以为你的指示求一卦
We can get a sign for your sign.
你不是认真的吧?
Come on, you don’t take this seriously, do you?
那是骗人的
It’s a scam.
他们说话模棱两可
They tell you something vague.
剩下的都由你的脑子自♥由♥发挥
Your brain fills in the rest.
我又不指望灵媒解决你我问题
Well, I don’t expect the psychic to solve both our problems.
我觉得是你太认真了
I think you’re taking it too seriously.
那你这么做是为什么?
Well, then what’s the point?
做了又怎样?
The point is, so what?
我不需要知道我的未来
I don’t need to know my future.
不管怎样我都要过日子
I’m gonna live it anyway.
你不需要为了做出什么改变 为了相信它而相信它
You don’t have to believe it for it to make an impact.
好吧
All right.
行吧
Okay.
他们现在还营业吗?
Are they even open?
你好
Hello.
你很厉害
You’re good.
你知道我们要来吗?
Did you know we were coming?
什么?
What?
喔 不不
Oh! Oh, no.
今天该倒垃圾了
No, it’s trash day.
你想要算命吗?
Do you want a reading?
我们没有钱
We don’t have any money.
我知道
I know.
我睡不着觉
I had trouble sleeping.
正好需要人陪陪
So I can use some company.
进来吧
Come on in.
好吧
All right.
他知道我们要来?
He knows?
我应该佩服他还是感觉被冒犯?
Should I be impressed or offended?
现在
Okay.
谁先来?
Who wants to go first?
你不用
Don’t you use
塔罗牌或是水晶球之类的东西?
tarot cards or a crystal ball or something?
喔 我以前用
Oh, I used to.
我的妻子觉得 客人看到我
My wife thought it made the customers
真的在做点什么事
more comfortable if they saw me
他们会好受一点
actually doing something.
但事实上
But the truth is,
我真正做的事只是观察你们
all I really do is look at you.
告诉你们我看到了什么
Tell you what I see.
你的妻子现在在哪?
Where’s your wife now?
她去世了
She passed.
喔
Oh.
很抱歉听到这个消息
I’m sorry to hear that.
没关系
It’s all right.
好吧 谁先来
Okay, who’s first?
– 噢 先让他 – 从她开始
– Oh, him fir… – Start with her.
好的 我现在看到的是…
Okay, I’m seeing…
一个小号♥ 你是一位音乐家
a trumpet! You’re a musician of some kind!
你的能力很惊人
Your gift is truly staggering.
从来没出错
Works every time.
即使是怀疑我的人
Even the skeptics.
好… 这位女士
All right… young lady.
看看你该怎么办呢
What are we going to do with you?
亲爱的 你现在面临重大抉择啊
You’re at a crossroads, my dear.
你觉得你完全看清楚了…
You think you know exactly…
所存在的问题
what your problem is,
但你是完全错误的
and you’re exactly wrong.
怎么会呢
Why is that?
你觉得发生在你身上的事情
You think you’re trapped
将你牢牢牵制
by what’s happening to you.
但事实上 你还是有选择余地的
Actually, you’ve got choices.
只不过你不敢考虑而已
You’re just afraid to look at them.
好吧 有什么选择呢
Okay. What are they?
你可以离开
You could walk away.
离开什么
From what?
这我不知道
I don’t know.
但是你知道的
But you do.
人们总是可以选择离开的
We can always walk away.
而且有时候应该那么做
And sometimes you should.
你可以和坐在这儿的男孩子共赴未来
You could have a future with our boy, here.
嗯不 我不会轻易对每一对男女说这样的话
And no, I don’t say that to every couple who walks in.
尼克人很好
Nick is a terrific guy,
只是我实际上已经嫁给别人
but I’m actually married to somebody else.
是你问我有什么选择的
You asked me about your choices.
我只告诉你我所看到的
I stand by what I see.
可是如果决定性的…
But what if the things that…
真正重要的…
really matter…
那如果这些可能性并不是由我决定的呢
what if those choices aren’t up to me?
你知道我从这些年来的婚姻
You know the most important thing I learned,
从我毕生的婚姻生活中
after all my years of marriage?
我所领悟到的最重要的事情是什么吗
After an entire life with one person?
是什么
What’s that?
你不可以让你所爱的人
That you can’t allow the people you love
左右你想如何爱的方式
to determine how you love.
说起来容易 做起来难啊
Easier said than done.
对不起
Sorry.
不提供退款服务哦
No refunds.
我可以借用你家电♥话♥吗
Would you mind if I used your phone?
可以 就在… 在客厅那边有一部电♥话♥
Oh, well, there’s… there’s a phone in the room down the hall.
那里打电♥话♥不会让人听到
Might give you a little more privacy.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
让尼克和我
Give Nick and I
聊一会儿吧
a moment to chat.
平时买♥♥乐透吗
Picking up any Powerball numbers?
赛跑 轮盘 乐透
I don’t do races, roulette,
我统统不沾
or Powerballs.
– 这是你妻子 – 是的
– This your wife? – Yes.
她很美 这是在哪儿拍的照片
She’s beautiful. Where was this taken?
我们在人群中一直跳舞
We danced our way through something else.
你好
Hello.
喂 是我
Hey. It’s me.
噢 我的天呐 布鲁克
Oh, my God, Brooke.
我一直打你电♥话♥
I’ve been trying to call you.
我没拿到那封信
I couldn’t get the letter.
我没找到钥匙
There was no key.
什么
What?!
钥匙放在过滤器旁边的磁铁盒里
It’s in the magnetized box, by the pool filter.
没有 钥匙不在里面
No, it wasn’t.
我去到那里 也找过盒子里面
I went over there, and I found the box,
可是没看到钥匙
but there was no key inside.
一定是有人拿走了 没有放回去
Someone must’ve taken it and not put it back.
呃…
Um…
你可以直接破门啊
Uh, you can break it; Break in.
我知道 我也试过了
I know! That’s what I tried to do.
我绕到后门
I went to the back door,
确认没有人发现之后
where I thought no one could see,
我捡了块石头 砸烂了后窗
and I found a rock, and I broke the back window,
然后警报却响起了
but the alarm went off.
我很慌张
I panicked.
对不起 布鲁克
I’m so sorry, Brooke,
可我很害怕 所以跑了
but I panicked and ran.
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
没事的 亲爱的 你尽力了
It’s okay, honey. You tried.