好舒服
Perfect.
别这样
Don’t.
还想着汉娜?
Still dreaming of Hana?
是的
Still.
她现在是寡妇了
She’s a widow now.
我离婚了
I’m a divorcé.
你呢?
And you?
我?
Me?
我是学校老师
I’m a schoolteacher.
你有伴儿了吗?
Have you got anyone?
睡吧,好好休息
Sleep. You need it.
你好
Good day.
你好
Good day.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
汉娜家
To Hana’s.
汉娜•A1CA9BC2里
Hana Halili.
汉娜•哈里里?找她干嘛?
Hana Halili? What for?
她是我朋友
She’s my friend.
朋友?
Friends, eh?
同学
From school.
我们16年没见了
I haven’t seen her for 16 years.
我想拜访一下她 我给她孩子带了点礼物
I want to pay my respects. I’ve brought presents for the children.
我没恶意
I mean no harm.
告诉她是伦敦来的亚历山大找她
Tell her it’s Aleksandar from London.
你可以问她父亲
Ask her father, Zekir.
去
Go.
坐下
Sit down.
亚历山大•基科夫
Aleksandar Kirkov.
你头发也白了
You’ve gone gray too.
欢迎
Welcome.
从很远地方来吗? -是的
Have you come far? – Very far.
世上的其他人都是怎么生活的?
How do people live in the world?
和这里的人一样生活
Good, if they know how, same as here.
进屋吧
Welcome.
眼下的时局不好
The times… they’re no good.
以前还好点
They used to be better.
现在连空气都弥漫有血腥味
Blood is in the air.
好闷
It’s stuffy.
要下雨了
It should rain.
早晚都会下的
It must, sooner or later.
这是给孩子们的
For the children.
这本是给汉娜丈夫的
This was for the husband.
我不知道他过身了
I didn’t know he’d passed away.
去年的事,死于车祸
Last year, in a car accident.
愿主赐他安息 -阿l,门
God rest his soul. – Amen.
这是给你的
This is for you.
给我的?
For me?
和美国电影里的一样
Like in American movies.
和美国电影里的一样?
Like in American movies?
坐牛牌的
Sitting Bull.
坐牛牌?
Sitting Bull.
进来吧,汉娜
Come in, Hana.
请用
Help yourself.
谢谢
Thank you.
快滚蛋
You, get lost!
欢迎你来 -谢谢
Welcome. – Thank you.
阿里
Alija.
阿里
Ali.
我孙子阿里
My grandson, Ali.
跟客人打招呼
Kiss his hand.
他来干嘛? -快跟人道谢
Why is he here? – Say thank you.
他不应该来这儿
He doesn’t belong here.
把礼物拿给你妹妹
Take the gifts to your sister.
他不应该来这儿
He doesn’t belong here.
给我出去.
Get out
我要杀了他
I’ll slit his throat.
请原谅我…
Forgive me…
父亲母亲
Mother and Father.
虽没有二老在场主持婚礼 但我很高兴能邀你们一起…
We’re having a wedding without you. Be joyful that I’m inviting you…
跟我分享这份喜悦
to share in our happiness.
请安息吧
Rest in peace.
好呀
Okay?
你好吗?
How are you?
你好吗,叔叔?
How is it, Uncle?
喂…?
我想找亚历山大•基科夫
你能找他来听电♥话♥么?
你能找他来听电♥话♥么? 不要讲英语
No English.
我想…
Could I –
找亚历山大•基科夫
I’m looking for Aleksandar Kirkov.
能听懂我的话么?
没这个人
No such person here.
你会说法语吗?
你会说法语吗? 听明白了吗?
听明白了吗?
Do you understand?
找谁的? -不知道
Who did they want? – Nobody.
使劲
Come on.
再使劲
Come on, dear.
很好 -加把劲
Good. – Push.
加油 -好家伙
Come on. – Good one.
怎么样,是公的还是母的?
What is it going to be, a boy or a girl?
无所谓了,只要它是公的?
It doesn’t matter, as long as it’s a boy.
使劲,宝贝
Come on, dear.
你昨天去哪了?
Where did you get to yesterday?
我喝醉了
I got as drunk as a skunk.
喝太多会伤肝的 -什么肝?肝早没了
It’s good for your liver. – What liver? Long gone.
你忘了在英国怎么喝的吗?
You forgot how to drink in England.
那里有最性感的小妞
You’ve got the sexiest girls there.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
波真,拿酒来庆祝一下
Bojan, fetch brandy.
这里有酒
We have brandy here.
拿点好酒来
The good stuff.
他没那么担心他老婆
He wasn’t this worried about his wife.
你表弟整一个闷壶
What a bore this cousin of yours is.
你的节目我都有录 生活在大城市里的同胞
I videotaped a program about you. Our man made it in the big world.
越南,贝鲁特
Vietnam, Beirut.
越南是很早前的事了,大夫
Vietnam was before my time, Doc.
换汤不换药
Same shit.
一回事
Same shit.
你不累吗? -跟我昨天离开时一样
Are you tired? – As if I’d left yesterday.
我在这里感觉很舒服很自在
Everything is the same. I feel good here. Comfortable.
美国,英国,没有战火的地方
America, England, where they don’t shoot,
在那里生活才叫舒服
that’s where it’s comfortable.
那里被杀的人更多
They shoot more there.
我见过的杀戮太多了 -我知道
You can’t imagine the killings I’ve seen. – I know.
“这些手永远都不会洁净吗?”
“Will these hands ne’er be clean?”
这里是不会开战的
They won’t start shooting here.
人是和平动物 -以前在波斯尼亚也这么说
People are peaceful. – They used to say that about Bosnia.
现在世人像看马戏一样 看我们互相残杀
Now the world’s watching a circus.
我也在波斯尼亚待过,大夫 -很糟糕吧?
I was in Bosnia, Doc. – And?
工伤吗?
An industrial injury?
你累了吗?
Are you tired?
我累了
I’m tired.
这里没理由会开战
There’s no reason to fight here.
他们会找到理由的 战争就像病毒
They’ll find a reason. War is a virus.
村子已一分为二 我们一村,他们一村
We split in two. Our village, their village.
人们开始露出狰狞面孔
People give nasty looks.
我要去见见汉娜
I’ll go and see Hana.
波真呢? -他刚走开
Where’s Bojan? – You’ve just missed him.
可以去见她,但你得老实点
See her, but behave yourself.
管好自己裤裆那玩意
Keep it in your pants.
亲爱的安,这里天气很不错 快下雨了
真希望你也在,你先生还好吗?
希望你们在一起还开心
这地方还是和以前一样