– ls that street nearby? I mean, could…? – Could we? No.
非常远
Very far.
你小的时候记日记吗?
Did you ever keep a journal when you were a kid?
嗯,算是吧,有时记
Yeah. On and off, I guess.
很有意思的是,我有天读了…
It’s funny, I read one of mine…
– 我八三年的一本日记 – 怎么了
– …from ’83 the other day. – Yeah?
让我惊奇的是
And what really surprised me is…
我那时的人生观和现在一样
…that I was dealing with life the same way I am now.
当然我那时更天真,更充满希望
I was much more hopeful and naive…
…不过内心深处对事情的感觉是完全一样的!
…but the core, and the way I was feeling things, is exactly the same.
这让我意识到我其实没怎么变
It made me realize I haven’t changed much at all.
是啊,谁不是这样的呢?
I don’t think anybody does.
尽管人们都不愿意承认,但事实上我们…我们很多个性都是天生的
People don’t want to admit it, but it’s like we have these innate set points…
很少有什么后天发生的事能改变我们的性情
…and nothing much that happens to us changes our disposition.
– 你是这么想的? – 是的
– You believe that? – I think so.
我曾经读过一些研究报告,是关于那些赢了彩票的人…
I read this study where they followed people who’d won the lottery…
…和截瘫的人的心态
…and people who’d become paraplegics.
你会认为前一件事能让你欣喜若狂,后一件则让你简直想自杀
You’d think one extreme is gonna make you euphoric and the other suicidal.
但是研究却表明,大概六个月之后
But the study shows that,after about six months…
只要人们习惯了他们的新处境
…as soon as people had gotten used to their new situation…
– 他们就和以前差不多一样了 – 一样?
– …they were, more or less, the same. – The same?
嗯,是的,如果他们本质上是乐观开朗的人
Yeah. Like, if they were basically an optimistic, jovial person…
即使他们现在坐在了轮椅上,他们还是乐天派
…they’re now an optimistic, jovial person in a wheelchair.
如果他们是见识短浅的笨家伙
If they’re a petty, miserable asshole…
就算他们有了卡迪拉克轿车、大房♥子、游艇,他们还是见识短浅的笨蛋
…they’re a petty, miserable asshole with a new Cadillac, a house and a boat.
就是说,哪怕有再多的幸运降临,他们还是难以得到满足?
So I’ll be forever depressed no matter what great things happen?
– 没错! – 好吧
– Definitely. – Great.
别开玩笑了,你现在郁闷吗?
No, come on, are you depressed now?
不,不,我不郁闷
No, no, I’m not depressed.
不过有的时候我会担心,当我走到生命尽头的时候…
But sometimes I worry I’ll get to the end of my life…
– …我会发现我想要做的事还没都做过 – 哦,那你想要做什么?
– …feeling I haven’t done all I wanted to. – Well, what do you want to do?
我…
I….
我想画更多的画,我想每天弹吉他
I want to paint more,I want to play my guitar every day.
我想学中文,我想写更多的歌♥…
I want to learn Chinese.I want to write more songs.
我想做的事太多了,但是最后却只干了没多少
There’s so many things I want to do,and I end up doing not much.
好吧,那,让我问你这个问题:你相信,嗯,比如鬼或者灵魂什么的吗?
All right, well, let me ask you this:Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
呃,不信
No.
– 不信? – 不信
– No? – No.
– 好,那投胎呢? – 一点不信
– Okay, what about reincarnation? – Not at all.
– 上帝呢? – 不信
– God? – No.
– 好吧 – 听起来挺惨的吧
– All right. – That sounds terrible. No, no, no.
不过,同时呢,我不想变成那种不相信任何魔力的人
But I don’t want to be one of those people that don’t believe in any magic.
– 你相信占星术 – 没错!
– So then, astrology? – Yes, of course!
– 总算找到一样了 – 我是说,这很有道理,对吧?
– There we go. – That makes sense, right?
你是天蝎,我是射手,所以我们合得来
You’re a Scorpio,I’m a Sag, we get along.
没有啦
No, no, no.
爱因斯坦说过一段话,我真的很喜欢
There’s an Einstein quote I really, really like.
他说:“如果你不相信任何魔法和神话的话
He said, “lf you don’t believe in any kind of magic or mystery…
– 那你就和死人差不多了” – 是啊,我也喜欢这话
– …you’re basically as good as dead.” – Yeah, I like that.
我总是觉得茫茫宇宙中有些神秘的和谐
I’ve always felt there was some kind of mystical core to the universe.
最近我在想有关我啊,我的性格之类的
But, more recently, I’ve started to think that, me, my personality, whatever…
我不能永远待在这里
That I don’t have any permanent place here, you know.
我们不会长生不老
In eternity or whatever, you know.
我越想到这个,就越觉得不能浪费人生
And the more I think that, I can’t go through life saying this is no big deal.
因为生命仅此一次,任何事情,不管是有趣的
This is it. This is actually happening.What do you think is interesting?
还是好笑的,或者是重要的
What do you think is funny?What is important?
懂吗,每天都有可能是我们的最后一天
You know, every day’s our last.
我一想到这个,我就会打电♥话♥给我的妈妈说我有多爱她
When I feel that way, I usually call my mom to tell her I love her.
– 是吗 – 然后她就总问
– Yeah? – And she’s always:
“你还好吧”“你不会得了癌症吧?你会去自杀吗?”
“Are you okay? Do you have cancer?Are you gonna commit suicide? ”
不至于吧
It’s almost not worth it.
那我们呢
So, what about us?
– 我们? – 我是说
– What about us? – No, what I mean is…
– 如果我们今晚就要死了 – 你是说世界末日来临?
– …if we were both going to die tonight… – Like the apocalypse was coming?
不,没有那么恐怖,不过,如果只有我们两个要死了
No, that’s too dramatic… But what if just the two of us were going to die?
我们还会谈论你的书吗?
I mean, would we talk about your book?
– 或者环境问题吗? – 如果今天是我们的最后一天?
– The environment? Or…. – If today was our last day?
没错,我们会谈什么,你会跟我说什么?
Yeah, what would we talk about?What would you tell me?
– 嗯 – 很难回答?
– Well…. – That’s hard, huh?
– 不不,我在想呢 – 好吧
– No, no, I’ll do it. – Okay.
我一定不会再讨论我的书了
I definitely would stop talking about my book.
– 我得承认我大概也不会谈环境问题了 – 好
– I would probably drop the environment. – Okay.
不过我仍然想要谈谈,那些魔法啊,宇宙什么的
But I would still want to talk about, you know, the magic in the universe.
– 只是我希望做这些的时候我是在一个…. – 什么?
– I’d just want to do it from a… – What?
…一个旅馆房♥间里…
…a hotel room, you know…
…在我们每个疯狂做♥爱♥的间隙,直到我们死去
…in between sessions of us wildly fucking until we die.
哇!何必要浪费时间去旅馆呢?
Wow. Well, why waste time with an hotel room?
为什么不在这儿?在这张长椅上?
Why not do it right there on a bench?
– 不 – 来,过来
– No. – Come here, come here, come here.
好啦,我们不会今晚就死的
Okay. We’re not gonna die tonight.
好吧,我太激动了,对不起
All right. Too bad. I’m sorry.
我举的只是一个极端的例子
That was an extreme example.
– 对不起 – 没事
– I’m sorry. – Okay.
我想要说的是…
What I… My point was, you know…
我很难和别人深层次地沟通
…to truly communicate with people is very hard to do.
我懂,不像日常的交流…
No, I know, most of our day-to-day exchanges…
我知道,我是说…
Yeah, no, I mean…
– 不要把什么都跟性扯上关系 – 为什么不呢?
– …not to bring everything back to sex… – But why not?
不,举个例子来说吧,我的一个女朋友
No, this example, this friend of mine, she was talking about…
– 她曾和我说起她跟她男朋友在床上的问题 – 然后呢
– She and her boyfriend… Problems in bed. – Right.
她说他们交往一年之后,她开始告诉他…
And how when they had been dating for a year she started telling him…
…怎样才能让她获得更多的快♥感♥,而这让她男友非常生气!
…what he could do to please her more,and it freaked him out.
– 为什么? – 他很生气
– Why? – Totally.
他觉得这是说自己做得不好
He thought it meant he was a bad lover….
也许她不该等这么久才说
Maybe she shouldn’t have waited so long.
– 你知道,一年以后… – 没错,不过男人也太容易被激怒了!
– After a year…. – But men are so easily offended.
– 你觉得比女人还容易? – 当然了,在这一点上毫无疑问!
– What, more than women? – Definitely on that subject.
– 你这么觉得? – 没错
– You think so? – Yeah, yeah.
也许这是因为
Well, maybe it’s because, you know…
– 男人比较容易获得满足 – 获得满足?
– …men are easier to… To please. – To please?
– 我不知道 – 没错,他们绝对是的
– Well, I don’t know. – Yeah, they are. They’re definitely.
总之我的朋友对我说
Anyway, this friend,she was telling me…
…下次她再交男朋友她会给他做一个问卷…
…next time she dates a man,she’s gonna make a little questionnaire…
– 问明什么是他们喜欢的和不喜欢的 – 你是说写下来还是大声问?
– …about what they like and dislike… – What, written down, or out loud?
当然是写下来
Yeah, mostly written down.
不过答案不仅仅是“是”或“否”,应该要更详细一点
But it wouldn’t be just yes or no.It would be a bit more complex than that.
打个比方,如果问题是“你喜欢性♥虐♥待吗?”
Like, for example, if the question is:”Are you into S & M? ”
答案可以是“不,但是偶尔为之也不错”
The answer could be: “No, but a good spanking once in a while doesn’t hurt.”
– 怎么样? – 好,或者是“你喜欢在做♥爱♥时讲一些激发♥情♥欲的话吗?”
– What about? – Right, or like:”Do you like talking dirty in bed? ”
– 类似这种问题? – 对,不过不只是这么泛泛的
– That kind of thing? – Yeah, but not just like any dirty talk.
要说:“你喜欢听什么样的词”?
Just “What specific word would you like to hear? ”
– 你是问我吗? – 嗯,是啊
– What, me? – Well, yeah.
比如你喜欢听什么样的话?
For example what specific word would you like to hear?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你觉得“小蜜桃”这词怎样?
What do you feel about the word “pussy”?
我很喜欢
I love it.
很好
Good.
没想到九年之后我们都变得这么现实了
It’s amazing what perverts we’ve become in the past nine years.
至少我们现不用把每次新的性体验…
At least now we don’t have to pretend each new sexual experience…
…都当作是是改变我们人生的大事
…is, like, a life-altering event.
我知道,你已经有过了那么多次感情经历,现在都快失去激♥情♥了
I know. By now, you’ve stuck it in so many places it’s about to fall off.
我也没指望你会一直想着我
And I can’t realistically expect you’ve become anything but a total ho.
– 哦,谢谢 – 不,我很抱[歉]…
– Yeah, thank you. – No, I’m s…
– 没错阿,你该怎样呢? – 我该…
– That’s true. What can you do? – What can you do?
对了,你平时都写些什么歌♥?我还不知道你会写歌♥呢
So, what kind of songs do you write?I didn’t know you did that.
– 什么类型的? – 是啊
– What kind? – Yeah, sure.
– 我不知道,只是歌♥而已 – 比如
– I don’t know, just songs. – Like?
比如有些是有关人的
Like, some are about,you know, people.
嗯,或是各种爱恨情仇…还有一首是写我的猫猫的!
Relationships. One’s about my cat.
– 唱首听听! – 不行,我没有吉他
– Sing one. – No, I can’t. I don’t have a guitar.
– 来吧,清唱一首 – 不行,不行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!