你内心中有个冒险家
An adventurer in your mind.
你对女性的力量很感兴趣
You are interested in the power of the woman.
还有女性潜在的力量和创造力
In the woman’s deep strength and creativity.
你正在成为这种女人
You’re becoming this woman.
你需要摆脱自己拙劣的生活
You need to resign yourself to the awkwardness of life.
只有找到内心深处的宁静…
Only if you find peace within yourself…
…才能找到和别人的真正关联
…will you find true connection with others.
你和他并不熟是吗?
That is a stranger to you?
我想是的
I guess so.
你不会有事,他正在学习
You will be all right.He’s learning.
好了
Okay.
给钱
Money.
你们都是星宿
You’re both stars.
别忘了
Don’t forget.
当星星在亿万年前爆♥炸♥时…
When the stars exploded billions of years ago…
…它们形成了世上的一切
…they formed everything that is this world.
我们认识的一切都是星尘
Everything we know is stardust.
所以别忘了,你们也是
So don’t forget, you are stardust.
这很不错
That’s very nice and all.
我是指我们都是星尘
I mean, that we’re all stardust…
…而你会成为一个伟大的女性
…and you’re becoming this great woman.
不过我希望你不要太当真…
But I hope you don’t take that any more seriously…
…和报纸上的占卜相比
…than some horoscope in a newspaper.
为什么?她知道我在渡假,还知道我们互不相识
What? She knew I was on vacation and that we didn’t know each other…
…还有我会成为一个伟大的女人
…and that I was going to become this great woman.
那“我在学习”是什么鬼话?
But what was that “l am learning” bullshit?
那是些套话,明白吗?
That’s way condescending, you know?
当时她并没看我的手
I mean, she wasn’t even doing me.
如果投机取巧者真是那样必须说真话的话
I mean, if opportunists like that ever had to tell the real truth…
…他们就会失业
…it would put them out of business.
我乐意看到一个瘦小老妇把她的所有积蓄…
Just once, I’d love to see some little old lady save up all her money…
…拿去算命,到那后算命的女人说…
…to go to the fortuneteller. She’d get there and the woman would say…
“明天和你的下半辈子…
…”Tomorrow and all your remaining days…
“…会和今天全然相同…
…will be exactly like today…
“…在无聊中度日
…a tedious collection of hours.
“你不会有新激♥情♥和新想法
And you will have no new passions and no new thoughts…
“…没有新历程
…and no new travels.
“一旦死去就会被完全遗忘
And when you die,you’ll be completely forgotten.
“请给五十先令”
Fifty schillings, please.”
这是我乐意看到的
That I’d like to see.
这太有意思了…
It’s so funny how…
…她竟然没怎么注意你,不知是为什么
…she almost didn’t notice you.It’s weird. I wonder why.
她睿智而且热情,我很喜欢听她说的话
She was really wise and intense.I really loved what she said.
你是花钱来听让自己感觉良好的话
You pay your money to hear what makes you feel good about yourself.
维也纳也许有什么穷街陋巷能买♥♥到毒品
Maybe there’s a seedy section of vienna.We can buy a hit of crack.
那不是更好?
Would you like that?
你也太…
You’re so….
星尘,星尘
Stardust. Stardust.
有个展览
There’s an exhibition.
我们赶不上了,要下周才开始
I guess we’ll miss it.It doesn’t start until next week.
看来是这样
Yeah, I think so.
其实我在博物馆见过这个
I actually saw this one in a museum.
我一直盯着它看
I stared and stared at it.
足足有四十五分钟
Must have been 45 minutes.
我喜欢它
I love it.
La Voie Ferree,真漂亮
La voie ferree.It’s great.
我喜欢这种人物溶入背景的方式
I love the way the people are dissolving into the background.
看这个
Look at this.
似乎环境…
It’s like the environments…
…比人物还要强烈
…are stronger than the people.
他的人物轮廓总是很简略
His human figures are always so transitory.
有意思吧,简略?
It’s funny. Transitory?
简略
Transitory.
– 你觉得开门没有? – 不知道,试试看
– You think this is open? – I don’t know. Let’s try it.
我到过一家这样的教堂…
I was in an old church like this…
…几天前在布达佩斯和我祖母一起
…with my grandmother a few days ago in Budapest.
尽管我排斥大部分宗教的东西…
Even though I reject most of the religious thing…
…可还是不自觉地感受到来这的人…
…I can’t help but feeling for those people that come here…
…迷失,痛苦,内疚…
…lost or in pain, guilt…
…在寻求某种答案
…looking for some kind of answers.
能同时容纳那么多代人的痛苦和快乐的地方令我着迷
It fascinates me how a single place can join pain and happiness of so many generations.
你和祖母很亲近?
You’re close with your grandmother?
是的
Yeah.
大概是因为我经常有种奇特的感觉…
I think it’s because I always have this strange feeling…
…我是那个躺着垂死的衰老妇人
…that I’m this very old woman laying down, about to die.
知道吗,我的生活就是…
You know, that my life is just…
…她的记忆或是什么
…her memories or something.
这太疯狂了
That’s so wild.
我时常觉得自己仍然是十三岁的小孩…
I always think that I’m still this 13-year-old boy…
…不知道怎么做成年人,装模作样…
…who doesn’t really know how to be an adult, pretending to…
…过自己的生活,逼不得已时做做笔记
…live my life, taking notes for when I’ll really have to do it.
仿佛是穿着戏服在演一场初中话剧
Like I’m in a dress rehearsal for a junior high play.
真有趣
That’s funny.
那么在摩天轮上时,就象是…
Then up there in the Ferris wheel,it was like…
…垂老妇人吻了一个小男孩,是吗?
…this very old woman kissing this very young boy. Right?
你知道贵格教♥徒♥和贵格教的宗旨吗?
Do you know anything about the Quakers, the Quaker religion?
不太清楚
No, not much.
我参加过贵格教♥徒♥的婚礼…
Well, I went to this Quaker wedding once…
…感觉很奇特
…and it was fantastic.
他们的做法是…
What they do is…
…新人走进去跪在所有来宾的面前…
…the couple comes in and they kneel in front of the whole congregation…
…然后彼此凝视
…and they stare at each other.
没人说话,除非他们觉得是上帝要他们交谈或发言
Nobody says a word unless they feel that God moves them to speak or say something.
然后,经过大约一小时…
And then, after an hour or so of just…
…相互凝视…
…staring at each other…
…就成了夫妻
…they’re married.
太美了,我喜欢这样
That’s beautiful. I like that.
有个可怕的故事
This is a horrible story.
是什么?
What?
这里不适合讲这事
It’s not the appropriate place to tell it.
我曾和一个朋友开车兜风
Well, I was driving around with this buddy of mine.
他是个坚定的无神论者
He’s a big atheist, you know.
他在一个流浪汉身旁停下车
And he came to a stop next to this homeless guy.
然后掏出一百美元…
My buddy takes out a $ 100 bill…
…探出车窗…
…and leans out the window…
…问道“你相信上帝吗?”
…and he says,”Do you believe in God? ”
那个人看看我的朋友,看看钱
And the guy looks at my friend,he looks at the money.
说道…
He says…
…“是的,我相信”
…”Yes, I do.”
我朋友说“回答错误”
My friend says, “Wrong answer.”
然后开车走了
We drove away.
太可恶了
That’s mean.
如果你不下火车,现在该到巴黎了吧?
Would you be in Paris by now if you hadn’t gotten off the train?
不,还没到
No, not yet.
那你会做些什么?
What would you be doing?
也许会在机场逗留…
I’d probably be hanging around the airport…
…因为你不在而对着咖啡哭泣
…crying in my coffee because you didn’t come with me.
也许我会在萨尔茨堡和别人下车
I’d probably gotten off the train in Salzburg with someone else.
哦,是吗?我懂了
Oh, yeah? Oh, I see.
我只是个愚蠢的美国人…
So I’m just a dumb American…
…只能用来当作临时点缀,是吗?
…momentarily decorating your blank canvas, huh?
– 我玩得很开心 – 是吗?
– I’m having a great time. – Really?
我也是
Me too.
我很高兴没人知道我在这
I’m glad, because no one knows I’m here.
不认识能告诉我你做过的所有坏事的人
I don’t know anyone that would tell me all those bad things you’ve done.
– 我可以告诉你 – 我相信
– I’ll tell you some. – Yeah, I’m sure.
听过太多坏事之后我总觉得…
You hear so much shit about people.I always feel like…
…赴约时象个将军
…the general of an army when I start dating.
制订好战略战术
Plotting my strategy and maneuverings…
…了解他的弱点,什么能伤害他,征服他
…knowing his weak points,what would hurt him, seduce him.