– 我们互相提问? – 但你必须老实回答
– We ask each other questions? – And you have to answer honestly.
– 当然 – 好的
– Of course. – Okay.
好的,第一个问题
All right, first question.
– 你问 – 是的,我要求你…
– You. – Yes, I am going to ask you.
描述一下第一次性经验是什么感觉
Describe for me your first sexual feelings towards a person.
我第一次的感觉?我的天
My first sexual feelings?Oh, my God.
我知道,我知道
I know. I know.
让-马克-弗勒里
Jean-Marc Fleury.
让-马克-弗勒里?
Jean-Marc Fleury?
我们一起参加夏令营,他是个游泳运动员
We were at this summer camp together,and he was a swimmer.
有一头被氯漂白的头发和绿眼睛
He had bleached-out chlorine hair and green eyes…
为了提高成绩他刮掉了腿上和手臂上的毛
…and to improve his times,he’d shave his legs and arms.
– 真恶心 – 就象只光洁的海豚
– That’s disgusting. – He was like this gorgeous dolphin.
我的朋友艾玛对他很着迷
My friend Emma had a big crush on him.
有一天,我穿过营地回我的房♥间
So one day, I was cutting across the field back to my room…
他走到我身边,我告诉他
…and he came walking up beside me.I told him…
“你该和艾玛约会,她对你很着迷”
…”You should date Emma.She has a big crush on you.”
但他转过身对我说
And he turned to me and said…
“那太糟了,因为我对你很着迷”
…”Well, that’s too bad, because I have a big crush on you.”
是的,那真让我感到意外
So, yeah, it really scared the hell out of me…
…因为我觉得他太优秀
…because I thought he was so fine.
然后他正式向我提出约会,我假装不喜欢他
Then he officially asked me on a date.I pretended I didn’t like him.
要知道我很害怕自己可能做的事
You know, I was so afraid of what I might do, you know.
我去看了几次他的游泳比赛
So I went to see him swim a few times at the competition.
他很性感,真的,我是说非常性感
And he was so sexy. Really.I mean, really sexy.
那个夏季末我们写下了一些爱的宣言
We wrote these little declarations of love at the end of the summer…
我们保证要一直通信
…and, you know, promised we would keep writing forever…
还有要尽快再见面
…and meet again very soon and…
见了吗?
Did you?
当然没有
Of course not.
我可以告诉你我是个非常棒的游泳选手
Then this is the opportune time to tell you I’m a fantastic swimmer.
– 真的吗? – 当然
– Really? – Yeah.
– 我会记录下来 – 没问题
– I make note of that. – Okay.
– 现在轮到我了吧? – 是的,轮到你了
– So it’s my turn. No? – Yes, your turn.
问吧
Hit me.
你曾经恋爱过吗?
Have you ever been in love?
是的
Yes.
下一个问题
Next question.
– 是什么… – 等等
– What was the… – Wait a minute.
– 一个字就算是回答? – 怎么不算?
– So I can give one-word answers? – Why not?
我可是详细描述过我初次的性经验
After I went into detail about my sexual feelings?
因为问题不同,我可以回答性体验的事
They’ re different questions. I could answer the sexual-feelings thing.
但你要知道,爱…如果我问你是否恋爱过你会怎么回答?
But, you know, love… I mean,what if I asked you about love?
我会说假话,但我至少会编造一个美妙的故事
I would have lied, but at least I would have made up a great story.
爱是个复杂的问题,明白吗?
Love is a complex issue, you know?
我想是的,我告诉过一些人我爱他们,而且我是认真的
I mean, yes, I’ve told somebody that I love them, and I’ve meant it.
但爱是完全无私的付出吗?
But was it totally unselfish,giving love?
爱是一件美好的事吗?
Was it a beautiful thing?
不完全是,它就象,爱…
Not really. You know, it’s like, love….
我想我无法说清
I mean, I don’t know.
你明白吗?
You know?
– 是的,我明白你的意思 – 至于性体验…
– Yeah. I know what you mean. – But as far as sexual feelings go…
…是开始于一种迷恋性的关系…
…it started with an obsessive relationship…
…是和七八年的七月小姐,你知道《花♥花♥公♥子♥》杂♥志♥吗?
…with Miss July, 1978.Do you know Playboy magazine?
– 听说过 – 知道克里斯托吗?
– I’ve heard of it. – You know Crystal?
你不知道克里斯托?哈,我认识她
You don’t know Crystal?Well, I knew Crystal.
该轮到我了?
Is it my turn now?
告诉我一件你特别生气的事
Tell me something that really pisses you off.
– 让你气得发疯 – 让我生气
– Really drives you crazy. – Pisses me off.
– 老天,什么都让我生气 – 列举一二
– God, everything pisses me off. – List a couple.
哦,我知道,我讨厌被陌生男人搭讪…
Oh, I know. I hate being told by strange men…
…街上的陌生男人…
…strange men in the street…
…你知道的,笑脸让他们觉得生活不那么无聊
…you know, to smile to make them feel better about their boring life.
还有呢?
What else?
我讨厌
I hate….
我憎恨远在千里之外的战争
I hate that 300 kilometers from here,there’s a war…
…人们在死亡,但没人知道该怎么做
…people are dying,and nobody knows what to do.
也许根本不在乎,我说不清
Or they don’t give a shit.I don’t know.
我讨厌媒体试图控制我们的思想
I hate that the media’s trying to control our minds.
– 媒体? – 是的,媒体
– The media? – Yeah, the media.
很难形容,是一种新的法♥西♥斯♥主义
It’s very subtle, but it’s a new form of fascism, really.
我讨厌…
I hate….
我讨厌身处异国,尤其是美国
I hate when I’m in a foreign country,especially in America…
…每当我穿黑衣服或是发脾气,说不着边际的话…
…each time I wear black or lose my temper or say anything about anything…
…他们总是说,哦,法国味十足,真有趣…
…they always go,”Oh, it’s so French. It’s so cute.”
我讨厌这些,无法忍♥受,真的
I hate that.I can’t stand that. Really.
就这些?
Is that all?
还有很多,不过…
Well, there’s a lot of things, but….
– 轮到我问了 – 好的
– So it’s my turn. – Okay.
– 你得回答 – 是的,我会回答
– You’re gonna answer. – Yes, I’ll answer.
什么会让你困惑呢?
What’s a problem for you?
也许就是你
You, probably.
什么?
What?
有天我有过一个想法…
I had a thought the other day that kind of…
…那确实让我困惑
…qualifies as a problem.
是什么?
What is it?
是我在火车上想到的
It was a thought I had on the train, so….
这么说吧
Okay. All right.
你相信轮回转世吗?
Do you believe in reincarnation?
是的,那很有意思
Yeah. Yeah, it’s interesting.
很多人都谈论前世这一类的话题
A lot of people talk about past lives and things like that, you know?
哪怕在特定的场合他们并不相信这一点…
And even if they don’t believe in it in some specific way…
…人们相信灵魂是永存的
…people have a notion of an eternal soul.
– 是的 – 那好
– Yeah. – Okay.
我的想法是,五万年前
This is my thought:50,000 years ago…
…人口还不足一百万
…there’s not even a million people.
一万年前有大约两百万人口
Ten thousand years ago,there’s, like, two million people.
而现在世界上有五十到六十亿人口
Now there’s between five and six billion people on the planet.
如果我们都有属于自己独有的…
If we all have our own individual, unique…
…灵魂…
…soul…
…那他们是从何而来的呢?
…where did they all come from?
现代人的灵魂只是原有灵魂的一部分吗?
Are modern souls only a fraction of the original souls?
如果是的话,就表示每个灵魂在过去五万年…
If they are, that represents a 5000 to 1 split of each soul…
…分♥裂♥成了五千个,对地球而言只是一瞬间
…in the last 50,000 years, which is a blip in the Earth’s time.
我们最多只是人类史上微不足道的一部分
So at best, we’re these tiny fractions of people walking
所以我们才这么分散?所以我们才这么独特?
Is that why we’re so scattered?Is that why we’re so specialized?
等等,我不太…
Wait a minute, I’m not sure…
是的,我知道,这完全是不着边际的想法
Yeah, I know, I know.It’s a totally scattered thought.
不过这样才有点意义
Which is kind of why it makes sense.
我同意
I agree with you.
我们还是下车吧
Let’s get off this damn train.
这里很不错
This place is pretty neat.
是的
Yeah.
还有个试听室呢
There’s even a listening booth.
听说过这个歌♥手吗?
Have you heard of this singer?
是美国人,有个朋友跟我提起过
I think she’s American.A friend told me about her.
想看看试听室是否还能用吗?
Do you want to go see if that listening booth still works?
当然想
Yeah, okay.
~北面吹来一阵风
There’s a wind that Blows in from the north
~诉说着爱意的来临
And it says that loving Takes this course
~来吧
Come here
~来吧
Come here
~不,我并非不可亲近
No, I’m not impossible to touch
~我从未如此需要过你
I have never wanted you so much
~来吧
Come here
~来吧
Come here
~是否我从未躺在你身旁
Have I never laid down by your side
~宝贝,让我们抛开矜持
Baby, let’s forget about this pride
~来吧
Come here
~来吧
Come here