…会希望可以远远躲开
…that I wish I could get away from.
说真的,想想看
Seriously, think about this.
我从没去过任何…
I have never been anywhere…
…我没去过的地方
…that I haven’t been.
从没有一个吻…
I’ve never had a kiss…
…是我没有吻过的
…when I wasn’t one of the kissers.
从没有…
You know, I’ve never…
…看过我不在场时看过的电影
…gone to the movies when I wasn’t there in the audience.
从没打过我没参与的保龄球
I’ve never been out bowling if I wasn’t there…
…制♥造♥一些愚蠢的笑话
…making some stupid joke.
所以才会有那么多人讨厌自己,真的
That’s why so many people hate themselves. Seriously.
他们渴望死亡…
It’s just, they are sick to death…
…徘徊在自己周围
…of being around themselves.
如果我们一直呆在一起
Let’s say that you and I were together all the time.
你会开始讨厌我的坏习惯
You’d start to hate a lot of my mannerisms.
包括…
The way…
…每次我们有客人来访…
…the way every time that we would have people over…
…我变得不可靠,我喝过了头
…I’d be insecure, and I’d get a little too drunk.
或是我反复讲些愚蠢,自作聪明的故事…
Or the way I tell the same stupid,pseudo-intellectual story…
…翻来覆去地说…
…again and again.
那些故事我都听过…
You see, I’ve heard all those stories…
…所以我当然会厌恶自己
…so of course I’m sick of myself.
但和你在一起…
But being with you…
…让我觉得自己象是另一个人
…it’s made me feel like I was somebody else.
象这样能让人忘我的其他方法只有…
I mean, the only other way to lose yourself like that is…
…你也知道,跳舞…
…you know, dancing…
…酒精…
…or alcohol…
…毒品,诸如此类
…or drugs, or stuff like that.
做♥爱♥?
Fucking.
作♥爱♥,对,也是方法之一
Fucking, yeah. That’s one way.
知道我想要什么吗?
Do you know what I want?
什么?
What?
有人吻我
To be kissed.
这我能做到
Well, I could do that.
等等
Wait.
我得说几句傻话
I have to say something stupid.
没问题
All right.
非常傻
It’s very stupid.
我觉得我们不该发♥生♥关♥系♥
I don’t think we should sleep together.
我很想,但以后我们永远都不会再见面
I want to, but since we’re never going to see each other again…
…这让我很难受
…it’ll make me feel bad.
我会猜你和谁在一起,会想你
I’ll wonder who else you’re with.I’ll miss you.
我知道,这不太成熟
I know. It’s not very adult.
也许是女人的天性,我控制不住
Maybe it’s a female thing.I can’t help it.
那我们就再见面
Let’s see each other again.
我不希望你为了和我作♥爱♥而破坏约定
No, I don’t want you to break our vow just so you can get laid.
我不只是想,而是…我是说…
I don’t want to just get laid.I want to… I mean….
我觉得我们应该作♥爱♥
I mean, I think we should.
我们早上就会死去不是吗?
We die in the morning, right?
– 所以应该 – 那就象男人的梦想
– I think we should. – Then it’s like some male fantasy.
邂逅一个法国女郎,干了她然后永不再见
Meet a French girl,fuck her and never see her again.
而且有个好故事可说了,我可不想…
And have this great story to tell.I don’t want…
…这个美好的夜晚变成那样
…this great evening to just have been for that.
好的,我们不用作♥爱♥,那没什么大不了
Okay, we don’t have to have sex.It’s not a big deal.
你不想再见到我?
You don’t want to see me again?
不,我当然想
No, of course I do.
如果现在有人让我选择…
If somebody gave me the choice right now…
…永远不再见你还是娶你
…of to never see you again or to marry you…
…我会娶你
…I would marry you.
也许是所谓的浪漫过头
Maybe that’s a lot of romantic bullshit…
但有人结婚的理由比这更少
…but people have gotten married for a lot less.
事实上…
Actually…
…我们下火车时我决定要和你睡觉
…I think I decided I wanted to sleep with you when we got off the train.
聊了这么多之后我拿不定主意了
Now that we’ve talked so much,I don’t know anymore.
我们干嘛把一切变得这么复杂?
Why do we make everything so complicated?
我不知道
I don’t know.
回到巴黎你首先想要做什么?
What’s the first thing you’ll do when you get back to Paris?
给父母打电♥话♥
Call my parents.
你呢?
What about you?
不知道,也许会去拿狗,它在我朋友那
I don’t know. I’ll probably go pick up my dog. He’s with a friend.
你有只狗?我喜欢狗
You have a dog?I love dogs.
– 是吗? – 是的
– You do? – Yeah.
– 哦,该死 – 怎么了?
– Oh, shit. – What?
说不清,我们回到现实中来了
I don’t know.We’re back in real time.
是的,令我讨厌
I know. I hate that.
是什么?
What is that?
听起来象古钢琴
Sounds like a harpsichord.
去看看
Check that out.
有人在演奏
Somebody’s playing.
真酷
That’s cool.
我们能随着琴声起舞吗?
Can we dance to the harpsichord?
当然
Of course.
哦,哇
Oh, wow.
怎么?
What?
我要拍下你的照片
I’m gonna take your picture…
…那就永远不会忘记你…
…so I never forget you…
…和这一切
…or all this.
好的,我也一样
Okay, me too.
“岁月会象兔子一样溜走”
“The years shall run like rabbits.”
什么?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我有张唱片是戴伦-托马斯…
I have this recording of Dylan Thomas
…朗诵W·H·奥登的诗
…reading a W. H. Auden poem.
他有副好嗓子
He’s got a great voice.
比如…
It’s like….
“城里所有时钟
“All the clocks in the city
“开始当当响着报时
Began to whirr and chime:
“不要让时间欺骗你
‘O let not Time deceive you
“你不可能征服时间
You cannot conquer Time.
“在烦恼与忧虑之中
In headaches and in worry
“朦胧的生活消逝无踪
vaguely life leaks away
“时间占有了他的幻想
And Time will have his fancy
“明天或是今天”
Tomorrow or today.’ ”
就象这样
Something like that.
不错
That’s good.
你说过在最初的几年之后…
When you talked earlier about after a few years…
…一对夫妻怎样开始彼此厌恶…
…how a couple would begin to hate each other…
…由于彼此太了解…
…by anticipating their reactions…
…或是厌倦了对方的恶习
…or getting tired of their mannerisms.
我觉得我恰恰相反
I think it would be the opposite for me.
我彻底了解一个人时就会真正爱上他
I think I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone.
他怎样梳理头发…
The way he’s gonna part his hair…
…哪一天穿哪件衬衣…
…which shirt he’s gonna wear that day…
…知道在什么场合他会说什么故事
…knowing the exact story he’d tell in a given situation.
这时候我肯定就爱上他了
I’m sure that’s when I know I’m really in love.
– 嘿,糟糕 – 怎么了?
– Hey, guess what. – What?
我们没去看那场话剧
We didn’t go to those guys’ play.
话剧?
Play?
那头母牛?
The cow?
是啊,我们没去
Oh, yeah, we didn’t.
哦,不,我们错过了
Oh, no. We missed it.
你知道去机场的公车吗?
You know what bus to take to the airport?
是的,别担心
No problem.
– 我就上这趟车 – 到了,你就上去吗?
– I should get on this one. – Right here. You wanna get on there?
那就这样了,是吗?
I guess this is it, no?
我真的…
I really….
– 要知道… – 我知道,我也是
– You know…. – Yeah, I know. Me too.
祝你生活顺利,事事开心
Have a great life. Have fun with everything you’re gonna do.
也祝你学业和一切顺利
Good luck with school and all that.
我讨厌这样
I hate this.