Looked down on their cock.
得先确定它还在那里
You know what? You got to make sure it’s still there.
它还好用吧
You got to make sure it’s still working.
– 必须的 – 还能一柱擎天
– You have to! – Alive and kicking!
最后
Yeah, yeah, and eventually
他们回过神来 才想起问问他们的孩子
they come around to asking about their kids
或其他人
or about someone else that might
有没有受伤 这样
have accidentally been killed, and stuff like that.
不是有句话吗 叫老二的事最重要
Does not say it all? Penis first and the rest of the world.
老二 老二
Penis! Penis!
你们能从纯粹的性别角度解释
But if you can explain it on strictly gender terms
你们为什么 或者说为什么女人要浪费时间
why do you, or why does any woman waste time
不厌其烦的尝试改变一个男人呢
getting mad at or bother to trying to change a man?
没错 这是生物学 到底是什么问题呢
Exactly! It’s all biology. What is the problem?
你太会转移话题了
And you are so, so good at turnings things around …
– 不 我只是想说 – 他是个天才
– NO… I’m just trying to say that. – He is a genius.
这就叫♥鸡♥蛋里面挑骨头
it’s like getting pissed at frog for being green.
– 没错 – 听了这么久
– Yes! Exactly! – Hearing all this,
我就想 天长地久相爱
I wonder if this idea of a love
这种事还和我们有关吗
affair that lasts forever is still relevant to us?
都知道
I mean we know that we are
我们最终会分开
going to break up eventually.
毫无疑问
Definitely.
– 你的父母还在一起吗 – 没有
– Are your parents are still together? – No way.
没有 那你的呢
No and what about yours?
在一起 但他们可以离婚
They are, but they could divorced.
他们有钱的话
I think if they had more money,
估计早就离了
they would not still be together.
老天 你们都太实际了
God, you guys are so practical,
我真是生错了年代
I was born into the wrong generation.
我曾祖母
My grandmother’s mother
在她临终前
wrote to our whole family
留下了二十六页的长信
a 26-page letter from her deathbed
她花了三页去说
and she spent three pages
她为一部戏设计的服装
on the costume she did for a play…
而仅用一段来说她的丈夫
and only one paragraph on her husband.
她也是演员吗
Was she an actress too?
不 她是个
No… she was…a…
英语“女裁缝”怎么说
Comment on dit ” couturière “?
女裁缝
Seamstress.
她有很多
And she had all these
不错的朋友 而关于我曾祖父
wonderful friends and about my great-grandfather
她仅提到三件事
She mentioned three events:
他去参战 因为他的工作搬家
He went to war, we moved because of his job
他死了
And he died.
她的忠告是
Her big advice was
不要在浪漫的爱情上消耗太多
not to be too consumed with romantic love
友谊和工作
Friendships and work, she said,
才给我带来真正的快乐
brought to her the most happiness.
我再同意不过了
I could not agree more,
我们就是被这样教育长大的 对吧
I mean that’s the thing that fucks us up right?
只有这种精神伴侣
This idea of a soul mate of someone
才能让我们变得完整
who would come to complete us
帮助我们承担生活中的问题
and save us from having to take care of ourselves.
对于斯特凡诺斯 我将标准降得非常低
With Stefanos, I set the bar extremely low
我知道他做不到我的要求
I know he is not gonna meet any of my needs
太难了
Definitely not.
那你的祖母呢 她是你的精神伴侣吗
So what about Grandma? Was she your soul mate?
说得好听 不过
Sounds appealing but actually
你祖母其实更加理性一些
your grandmother was more rational than that.
她很独♥立♥ 也这样要求我
She took cared of herself and asked me to do the same.
让我们有足够的空间 协商一致
With plenty of room to meet in the middle.
听起来很理想
Yeah, that sounds ideal
那确实很理想
That’s is, actually.
很显然 我妻子今天不在这
But it must be obvious that my wife is not here today.
我们从来不是一个人
We were never one person,
是两个独♥立♥的人 我们也很喜欢这样
always two, we preferred it that way.
真是美丽的故事
That is so beautiful.
我认为我的丈夫
I think my husband is
总是想吞并我
always trying to almost colonize me, you know
我吞并你吗
I colonize you?
是的 但我也在吞并你 亲爱的
Yes but I colonize you, too, darling.
好吧
Well … Ok.
但在最后的时日
But at the end of the day
你会发现
It’s not the love of one
你不是爱着一个人 而是爱着这种生活
other person that matters it’s the love of life.
那太好了 帕特里克
That’s good to know, Patrick,
因为生活我能自己掌控
because life I can handle.
而阿里阿德涅
Ariadni, on the other hand,
我们都知道希腊出悲剧 对吧
We all know that the Greeks invented tragedy, right?
而且她还来自玛尼
and on top of that it stems
狂躁这个词就来源于此地
from the original Mani, which is short for Mania.
对了 如果今晚我们去不了旅馆
Hey, guys if we can not make that hotel
你们能退掉它或你们自己去住吗
room tonight could you get a refund or use it yourself?
不 我们退不了款
No… we do not get a refund.
你们不想住吗
Are you trying to get out of it?
不是 这份礼物太棒了
No, it’s such a great gift you’ve given us.
但还要打行李
But I’m so stressed getting.
还有女孩们 压力太大
all the packing ready, with the girls…
– 不 不 – 这样吧
– No, no… – We made a deal guys.
我们帮你看孩子 你们好好享受
We will watch the kids, you’re gonna love it.
– 慢慢走去旅馆 – 会非常棒的
– It’s a fantastic walk to – It’s really really good.
– 那感觉非常美妙 你们不会后悔的 – 没错
– the hotel You won’t regret it. – It is.
不去的话 我们可是会生气的
And we would be very offended if you don’t go.
好吧
Ok…
谢谢你们
Thank you.
当我想起我的丈夫
Well… when I think of my husband,
我非常想念
what I miss the most about him
夜晚他躺在我身边的感觉
is the way he used to lie down next to me at night.
有时他会把胳膊横在我的胸前
Sometimes his arm would stretch along my chest,
我动不了 甚至要憋住呼吸
and I could not move, I… I even held my breath.
但我感到 安心
But I felt safe
完整
Complete.
我也想念
And… I miss the way
他走在街上吹着口哨的样子
he was whistling walking down the street.
每次做什么我都会想他怎么做
And every time I do something I think of what he would say,
天冷了 要披上围巾
when it’s cold today, wear a scarf.
但是之后 我渐渐忘却细节
But lately I’ve been forgetting little things.
记忆在不断褪色 我开始忘记他
It’s sort of fading and I’m starting to forget him.
这就像
And it’s like …
我又失去了他
like losing him again.
所以有时 我努力回想
So sometimes I make myself remember
他脸庞的每一处
every detail of his face.
眼睛的颜色 唇齿的样子
The exact color of his eyes, his lips, his teeth,
他的皮肤和头发的触感
the texture of his skin, his hair.
这一切记忆都随着时间流走了
That was all gone by the time he went.
但有时 偶尔 只是偶尔
And sometimes… not always, but sometimes,
我能非常清楚的看到他
I can actually see him.
就好像拨开云雾 他就在那里
It’s as if a cloud moves away and there he is.
我几乎能碰到他
And I could almost touch him.
突然 真实回到了眼前
But then… the real world rushes in.
他再次消失了
And he vanishes again.
曾几何时 每天早晨
For a while, I did this every morning,
天刚亮的时候 我都会看到他
when the sun was not too bright outside.
可不知为何 他又会消失在阳光下
But the sun somehow makes him vanish.
他出现又消失
And he appears and he disappears,
像日出和日落
like a sunrise and a sunset.
一切都那么短暂
Anything, so ephemeral.
正如我们的生活
It’s just like our life.
我们出现又消失
We appear and we disappear.
我们对有些人来说很重要
爱在午夜降临前
Before Midnight