we gotta face it, right? Fuck.
是啊 但我们可以慢点走 对吧?
Yeah, but we could slow down, right?
是的 好啊 可以
Yeah. All right, yeah.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你有时会忘记 但洛杉矶挺漂亮的
You forget, but LA’s pretty beautiful.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你对此太习以为常了 就会认为是理所当然的
You get so used to it, it’s easy to take for granted.
该死
Oh, shit.
那边有几栋房♥子
There’s some houses over there.
太好了
Oh, wow.
你看 它们就在那里
Look. There they are.
从上面这里看还挺宁静的
It’s so peaceful from up here.
(-你收到我律师的邮件没? -你上新闻了)
(你没被接走?)
(-打给我 -丹尼 打给妈妈)
我有信♥号♥♥了
I got reception.
(-我的律师想联♥系♥你 -查找我的苹果手♥机♥提醒)
(滚蛋!我拉黑你了!)
感谢上帝
Oh. Thank you, God.
保罗还活着
Paul’s alive.
老天 这真是太好了
Oh, my God, that’s amazing.
该死 我又没信♥号♥♥了
Shit, I lost reception.
可恶 我也是
Fuck. Me too.
从上面看 那些房♥子没这么远
Those houses looked a lot closer from up there.
该死
Oh, shit.
我觉得我们快到了
I think we’re close.
感谢老天
Oh, thank God.
我们肯定可以解释这一切
I’m sure we can explain everything.
好律师可以让你免遭牢狱之灾
A good lawyer should keep you out of jail.
丹尼 如果你需要我帮忙
Look, Danny, if you need help with anything,
经济上或… -不用 我不会有事
like financially or like– – No, no, no. I’ll be fine.
船到桥头自然直
Everything’s gonna work out as it should.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我不确定 但是…
I mean, I’m not, but…
我们需要休息一下 -是的
We need a break. – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的
Okay.
好了 你没事吧? -没事
All right, you good? – Yep.
小心 好了吗?
Careful, careful. Okay?
行了 -嘿!
Yeah. Hey!
艾米!你没事吧? -乔治?
Amy! Are you okay? – George?
把你的手从她身上拿开!
Get your hands off her!
什么?
What? What?
我只想知道能否像你一样成功
I just wanna know if I gotta get to where you are.
一切都会消失
Everything fades.
没有什么能够长久
Nothing lasts.
♪ Fool enough to almost be it ♪
♪ Cool enough to not quite see it ♪
♪ Doomed ♪
♪ Pick your pocket, full of sorrow ♪
♪ And run away with me tomorrow ♪
♪ June ♪
♪ We’ll try and ease the pain ♪
♪ But somehow ♪
♪ We’ll feel the same ♪
♪ Well, no one knows ♪
♪ Where our secrets go ♪
♪ I send a heart to all my dearies ♪
♪ When your life is so, so dreary ♪
♪ Dream ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!