I have nothing left to lose.
接骨木是什么玩意?
What the fuck is an elderberry?
这个能吃吗?
Can I eat this?
不行 那是花
No, those are flowers.
去岩石那边 阴凉的地方会长有多汁的植物
Go towards the rock. Juicy shit thrives in the shade.
这个能吃吗?
Can I eat this?
老天 你就好好听我的 找我说的东西
God, just listen to me and look for what I said.
请问还有什么需要吗?
Can I get you anything else?
茶?甜点?
Tea? Dessert?
你再耍嘴皮子 就要饿肚子了
Keep sassing and you won’t get any.
哇哦 好吧
Oh, wow, okay.
你知道你问题在哪里吗?
You know what your problem is?
只顾自己
You only think about yourself.
你的问题是你只会对其他人发牢骚
Your problem is you only bitch about everybody else.
我们就别聊天了 好吗?
Let’s just stop talking, okay?
给你 吃点接骨木
Here, have some elderberries.
接着
Come on.
随便吧
Whatever.
真是一团糟
What a fucking mess.
说起来 你出生于世
You know, you’re born,
做了一些选择
you make choices,
然后突然间
then suddenly…
你就在这种境地了
you’re here.
总结得很好
Great summary.
你确定这是接骨木吗?
Hey, are you sure these are elderberry?
老天啊
Oh, my God.
我们他妈的吃了什么?
What the fuck did we eat?
某种有毒的东西
Something poisonous.
你不是植物专家吗?
I thought you were a plant expert?
我只是在网上搜一下 假装自己是
I just Google shit and pretend I am.
老天啊 我要死了
Oh, my God, I’m gonna die. I’m gonna die.
我觉得我们有麻烦了 这…
I think we’re in trouble. This–
这样不正常
This is not normal.
我去找人帮忙
I’ll go find help.
不行 你绝对走不回来了
No, you won’t be able to make it back.
我只是想试试
I just want to try.
喂!
Hey!
不要把我丢在这里
Don’t leave me here.
我不能动
I can’t move.
这是怎么回事?
What’s happening?
什么? -什么?
What? – What?
到底是什么毒?
What even is poison?
我觉得就是一些化学物质
I think they’re just chemicals.
化学物质是什么?
What are chemicals?
丹尼 我不知道
I don’t know, Danny.
为什么亚洲人都乳糖不耐受?
How come Asians are all lactose intolerant?
也许是因为
Maybe because, uh…
牛奶不在我们祖先的食谱里
milk wasn’t part of our ancestors’ diet.
不对 这不合理
No, that doesn’t make sense,
因为韩国菜里都有牛肉
because all Korean dishes have beef.
所以如果我们有牛的话 为什么不喝牛奶呢?
So if we have the cows, why wouldn’t we drink the milk?
喂… -你说呢?
Hey… – You know?
…不要再问我问题了 好吗?
…you gotta stop asking me questions, okay?
你听起来就像琼 -妈咪 你为什么总是在工作?
You sound like June. Mommy, why do you work so much?
好的 你没事吧? -妈咪 不要离开我!
Okay. You all right? – Mommy, don’t leave me!
现在时间都混乱了
Time is not making sense right now.
乔治告诉我 时间就像…
George told me how time is like–
当你是个孩子时 时间…很短暂
Like, when you’re a kid, it’s all… small.
就像是百分比…
There’s like a percentage–
该死 我说糊涂了
Fuck. I’m messing it up.
就是…该死!
Um, there’s– Fuck!
见鬼 我什么都搞不清楚了
Fuck, I mess everything up.
我必须回家
I have to go home.
你向我鸣笛的那天
The day you honked at me,
我是想去退回 我为了自杀买♥♥的木炭烤架
I was trying to return these hibachi grills that I bought to kill myself.
店员不让我退
They wouldn’t let me return them.
就好像世界想让我消失一样
It’s like the world wanted me gone.
也许这就是为什么我们都病了…
Maybe that’s why we’re sick-
老天 我完全搞砸了
God, I fucked it all up,
他们从未收到我的大学申请
they never even got my college applications.
帮帮保罗吧
Help Paul out.
丹尼 毕竟你是哥哥
You’re the older brother after all.
你听到那些对话了吗?
You hear those voices?
没有 我什么都没听到
No, I don’t hear anything.
那就好
That’s nice.
丹尼 你真的需要吐出来
Danny, you really need to throw up.
这让我感觉舒服多了
It helped me feel better.
有一次 我在某人的卫生间里尿了一地
One time I peed all over someone’s bathroom.
对 是在我家
Yeah, that was me.
对啊 没错
Oh, yeah, right.
不是 是我小时候的事情
No, I was thinking when I was a kid.
那是个意外 但我爸把我暴打了一顿
It was an accident, but my dad smacked the shit out of me.
现在你得把这个创伤
Now you have to pass that trauma down
传递到一名无辜的白色SUV司机身上
to an innocent driver of a white SUV.
你知道我们的身体会吸收营养
You know our body absorbs nutrients,
然后通过拉屎撒尿 排出有害的物质吧?
and then pisses and shits out all the bad stuff?
是的 丹尼 我确实知道这点
Yeah, Danny, I do know about that.
如果我们对待婴儿也是这样呢?
What if we’re doing that to babies?
但是 以父母的身份
But, you know, like parents,
他们把自己的创伤 “撒”到下一代身上
like they just, like, piss their trauma down.
也不知道是谁第一个撒的
I wonder who took the first piss. You know?
人类在变成猴子之前是什么? -海绵
What were we before monkeys? – Sponge.
我们在猴子之前不是海绵
We weren’t sponge before monkey.
我们曾经有尾巴
We used to have tails.
有时我还能感觉到尾巴原来的位置…
Sometimes I can still feel where my tail used to be–
老天 有人来了
Oh, my God, someone’s coming.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
为了什么?
For what?
什么?
What?
吐出来之后好多了
I think that helped.
你看 看起来就像是彩虹糖
Oh, look, it’s pretty like Skittles.
我现在可以吃点汉堡王
I could go for some Burger King right now.
说起来 每个80后都被毁掉了
You know, everyone born in the ’80s got fucking screwed,
快餐、糖果、该死的二手烟
like, fast food, candy, fucking secondhand smoke.
你想想看
Look, just think about it.
我们到了青春期 正好人类发明了互联网
We hit puberty right when they invented the Internet.
当我们独♥立♥生活时 正好以太网火了起来
And then when we left home, that’s when ethernet became a thing.
没错
Right.
所有那些色情片 未知的疆域
All that porn. Uncharted territory.
是啊 就像蛮荒的西部
Yeah, it was like Wild, Wild West shit.
我都不用寻找 看到什么就接受什么
I didn’t even have to search. I grabbed whatever was available.
我们就是小白鼠 对吧?
You know what, we were the guinea pigs, right?
被利用
We got used.
太操蛋了
It’s fucked up.
我猜我同意你的说法
I guess I can agree with that.
喂 如果…
Yo, what if–
如果我们这一代 开始模仿他们在现实中看到的
What if our generation started copying the porn
色情片会怎样?
that they saw in real life?
现实生活变成了色情片
And then real life became the porn.
就像数字…就像数字模拟桥梁一样
Like digital– Like a digital-analog bridge.
是的 感觉…
Right, like…
我们就是现在窒息癖成为主流的原因
we’re the reason choking is mainstream now.
真的吗?
It is?
是啊 好多孩子都玩这个
Yeah, all the kids are doing it.
他们都不知道这事之前可不常见
They don’t even know that it used to be less common.
什么?
What?
我弟也这样吗?
Is that what my brother was like?
对 挺粗暴的 但让我爽爆了
Yeah, very rough but like in the best way possible.
好了 还是别…别说了 好吧?
Okay, actually never– Stop. Stop, stop, stop. Okay?
很抱歉我问了这个 我不想知道细节