What kind of house is this?
该死!
Fuck!
拿着 给你丈夫打电♥话♥
Here, call your husband.
马上打给他!快!
Call him now! Hurry! –
乔治! -艾米!
George! – Amy!
琼在我外面的车里
June’s in my car outside.
在车里? -是
In the car? – Yes.
在我外面的车里 丹尼和保罗把我们扣为人♥质♥
In my car outside, and Danny and Paul are holding us hostage.
乔治
George.
乔治?喂?
George? Hello?
警员已经到场 举起双手出来
Officers are on scene. Come out with your hands up.
该死 打911
Fuck. Call 911.
站起来!打911!
Get up! Call 911!
站起来!打911! -艾萨克 拜托了
Get the fuck up! Call 911! – Isaac, please.
911 你有什么紧急情况?
911. What’s your emergency?
我在山景小径22号♥
I’m at 22 Mountain View Trail.
我挟持了一个女人 我要杀了她!
I have a woman hostage and I’ll fucking kill her!
我要崩了她!
I’ll shoot her!
你听见了吗?我他妈是认真的!
Did you hear that? I’m fucking serious!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
我们得逃出去
We gotta get out of here.
我觉得如果你抬我一把 我能爬上去
Yo, yo, I think if you give me a boost, I can get up there.
什么?不行 那太高了
What? No, that’s too high.
我们没有其他选择了 快
We don’t have any other options. Hurry.
我能做到
I can do this.
单膝跪下来 抬我一把
Kneel down and give me a boost.
就在这里
Right here.
好的 -行
Okay. – Yeah.
我要爬上去 -好的
I’m gonna climb up. – All right.
上…好的
Get– Yeah.
把你的…腿放上来
Put your… leg up.
好的 往上起 -好的 往上 好
Okay. Okay, push it up. – All right, go up. Yup.
好的
Okay.
天哪!
Oh, shit!
我的天哪!
Holy shit!
我的天! -我就说吧
Shit! – I told you.
天啊 -我的天
Shit. – Oh, my God.
好了 -该你了
Okay. – Your turn.
该死 -没关系
Fuck. – That’s all right.
就差一点
Almost there.
加油
Come on.
该死
Fuck.
你这愚贱♥人♥!你以为我在乎吗?
You stupid bitch! You think I give a fuck?
我会杀了她 给我滚远点!
I’ll kill her. Back the fuck up, now!
艾萨克 -我需要你冷静下来
Isaac. Isaac. – I need you to calm down.
你无需这样 -闭嘴!
You don’t need to do this. – Shut up!
你不了解我! -你看起来不像坏人
You don’t know me! – You don’t seem like a bad guy.
你不是坏人 我肯定这是丹尼的错
You don’t. I’m sure this is Danny’s fault.
肯定怪他 -先生 和我说话 否则警♥察♥会破门
I’m sure it is. – Sir, talk to me or the police will enter.
求你了 放了我 -喂?
Just let me go. Please. – Hello?
求你了 你见过我女儿 你见过我丈夫
Please. You’ve seen my daughter. You’ve seen my husband.
我知道你不想让我与他们分离
And I know you don’t want to rip me away from them.
事情不该变成这样
It wasn’t supposed to be like this.
如果你现在放我走
If you let me go now,
那你大概…
there’s a chance you’ll get out in, what, like…
五年就会出来?或许是这样?
five years? Maybe?
你可以重新开始
And you can start over.
你可以的
You can.
艾萨克!
Isaac. Isaac!
他们进来了
They’re coming in.
趴在地上
Get down on the ground.
行动 -快!
Go. – Move, move, move!
我♥操♥!
Fuck!
吃枪子儿吧 你们这些死条子!
Take that, you fucking pigs!
再来
Come on.
保罗
Paul.
你走吧
Just go.
我不走 再来 -你必须走
I’m not leaving you. Come on. – You gotta go.
我绝对不走 再来!
I’m not fucking leaving. Come on!
是我烧掉了房♥子
I burned down the house.
什么?
What?
妈妈和爸爸的房♥子
Mom and Dad’s.
我排错线了
I put in the wrong wires.
你在说什么?快来
Yo, what are you talking about? Just come on.
不 我是认真的
No, I’m serious.
都是我的错
It’s all my fault.
也是我的错
It’s my fault too.
你能跳一下吗?我们得走了 -不
Can you jump? We gotta go. – No, no, no.
你这辈子我一直在压制着你
I’ve been holding you down your whole life.
我做不到 我们不能这样下去
I can’t. We can’t.
丹尼 快来
Danny, come on.
我扔掉了你的大学申请
Yo, I threw away your college applications.
什么?
What?
在汽车旅馆 我在大堂看到了 就扔进了垃圾桶
At the motel, I saw them in the lobby and I threw them in the trash.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我只是希望我们保持一致
I just wanted us to be the same.
你得走了
You gotta go.
你得离我远点 伙计
You gotta get away from me, man.
你得离我远点
You gotta get away from me.
嘿!说你呢!不许动!
Hey! You! Freeze!
该死
Shit.
保罗?
Paul?
保罗!
Paul!
保罗!
Paul!
保罗!
Paul!
你好 我是乔治 请留言
Hi, it’s George. Leave a message.
嘿 警官!我的家人在哪里?
Hey, sir! Where’s my family?
我女儿还好吗?
Is my daughter okay?
小姐 你女儿很安全 我们把她安然无恙地救回来了
Your daughter’s safe, miss. We retrieved her unharmed.
那我能见她吗?
Well, can I see her?
乔治在哪里? -他们没告诉你?
Where’s George? – They didn’t tell you?
抱歉 他们刚才离开了 -什么?
I’m sorry. They left earlier. – What?
你丈夫想带你女儿回家
Your husband wanted to take your daughter home.
小姐 你需要让医护人员 检查你的体征
Miss, if you just let the medic check your vitals.
(警戒线 请勿跨越)
嗨 我是保罗 不要那么老套 给我发短♥信♥
Yo, you’ve reached Paul. Don’t be old, just text me.
♪ You’ll be given love ♪
(重要信息:授予乔治中井 紧急儿童监护令)
♪ You’ll be taken care of ♪
♪ You’ll be given love ♪
♪ You have to trust it ♪
♪ Maybe not from the sources ♪
王八蛋!
Motherfucker!
♪ You have poured yours ♪
911 你有什么紧急情况?
911. What’s your emergency?
我在跟踪抢劫乔丹娜福斯特的 一名劫匪
I’m following one of the men who robbed Jordana Forster.
他逃走了 -你现在在哪里?
He’s getting away. – Where are you located?
我不知道 这里荒郊野外的
I don’t know. The middle of nowhere.
嫌疑人驾驶的是什么车辆? -他开着一辆…
What vehicle is the suspect driving? – He’s driving a–
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
♪ It’s all around you ♪
♪ All is full of love ♪
♪ – You just ain’t receiving – All is full of love ♪
♪ – Your phone is off the hook – All is full of love ♪

♪ – Your doors are all shut – All is full of love ♪

♪ – And be the little angel – All is full of love ♪
♪ All is full of love ♪
♪ All is full of love ♪
♪ You’ll be given love ♪
♪ You’ll be taken care of ♪
♪ You’ll be given love ♪
♪ You’ll have to trust it ♪
♪ All is full of love ♪
♪ All around you ♪
♪ All is full of love ♪
♪ And be the little angel ♪
♪ – All is full of love – All is full of love ♪
♪ All is full of love… ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!