Move! – Oh, my God!
我们都保持冷静 完全按照他们说的去做
Let’s all just stay calm and do exactly what they say.
给你们的手♥机♥给我 我的手♥机♥在哪里?
Give me your fucking phones. – Where’s my fucking phone?
房♥子里价值一万美元以上的东西 都要放进我们的包里
Everything over 10k in this house goes in these bags.
那就是所有的东西了
That’s everything in this house.
我们需要更多包
We’ll need more bags.
嘿 是我弟弟指使你们的吗?
Hey, did my brother put you up to this?
乔丹娜 -什么?
Jordan. – What?
如果他因为娜奥米的事很不开心 我可以把她还给他
If he is that upset about Naomi, he can have her back.
你那些卖♥♥场让我头疼!
Your fucking stores give me migraines!
我能拿来更多包
I can get more bags.
是高雅德牌的
They’re Goyard.
我不知道那是什么 听起来不错 -好的 行 那些包我们要了 快走!
I don’t know what that is, sounds cool. Okay. Yeah. We want those bags. Move!
快走!
Move!
安全室 西南角
Panic room, southwest corner.
乔丹娜 不要 -你们俩闭嘴!
Jordan, don’t. – You two, shut up!
♪ 围着桑树转啊 ♪
♪ All around the mulberry bush ♪
♪ 猴子追着黄鼠狼 ♪
♪ The monkey chased the weasel ♪
♪ 猴子觉得这样很好玩 ♪
♪ The monkey thought t’was all in fun ♪
♪ 砰!黄鼠狼不见了 ♪
♪ Pop! Goes the weasel ♪
再来一遍!
Again, again!
老天 她认真的吗?
Oh, my God. She serious?
这是你至少能做的
It’s the least you can do.
这段时间她一直很乖
She’s been good this whole time.
老天 你故意让我内疚 我打赌我会是个好爸爸
Man, guilt-tripping me. I bet I’d be a good dad.
好吧 -好的
Fine. – Yeah.
但这是最后一次了 -好的
But this the last time. – Okay.
再把你的眼睛闭一下
Let’s close your eyes one more time.
不能偷看 好吧?我们再唱一遍
No peeking. Okay? We’ll sing one more time.
♪ 围着桑树转啊 ♪
♪ All around the mulberry bush ♪
♪ 猴子追着黄鼠狼… ♪
♪ The monkey chased the weasel– ♪
喂 闭上你的眼睛
Hey, keep your eyes closed.
嘿 你猜怎么着?我们换下歌♥词
Hey, guess what? We’ll do a new verse.
♪ 一便士买♥♥一轴线 ♪
♪ A penny for a spool of thread ♪
♪ 一便士买♥♥一根针 ♪
♪ A penny for a needle ♪
♪ 钱就这样花没了 ♪
♪ That’s the way the money goes ♪
♪ 砰!黄鼠狼不见了 ♪
♪ Pop! Goes the weasel ♪
我需要更多时间 再唱一遍
I need more time. Do it again.
♪ 一便士买♥♥一轴线 ♪
♪ A penny for a spool of thread ♪
♪ 保罗 掐得紧一些 ♪
♪ Paul, squeeze harder ♪
笨蛋 你唱错了
That’s not the song, silly.
♪ 砰!黄鼠狼不见了 ♪
♪ Pop! Goes the weasel ♪
好了
All right.
好的 -砰!
Okay. – Pop! Pop!

Yeah.
鲍比在打瞌睡
Bobby’s napping.
是啊 鲍比实在是累了
Yeah, Bobby’s just very tired.
嘿 不如我们在他醒来之前躲起来?
Hey, why don’t we go hide before he wakes up?
今天是我最开心的一天!
Today’s the most fun I ever had! –
好的
All right.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
好孩子
Good boy.
嘿 你不生我的气吗?
Hey, you’re not mad at me?
你会谅解我的错误
You looked past my mistakes.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
那样就可以了
That should do it.
女士们 感谢你们的配合
Thanks for the cooperation, ladies.
看 也没多糟嘛
See, that wasn’t so bad.
很高兴和你们合作
Pleasure doing business. –
等等 那是警笛的声音吗? -搞什么?
Wait, are those sirens? – What the fuck?
该死!
Fuck. Fuck!
你保证过不会报♥警♥! -我没有 我发誓
You promised you wouldn’t call the cops! – I didn’t, I swear.
你叫来的他们? -我没有
You called them? – I didn’t!
我女儿在哪里? -她认识他们
Where’s my daughter? – She knows them.
你告诉你丈夫了? -这是怎么回事?
You tell your husband? – What’s going on?
我女儿在我车里吗? -你想为了她离开我吗?
Is my daughter in my car? – This is who you wanna leave me for?
告诉鲍比把车开过来
Tell Bobby to bring the car.
我在打了 但他不接
I’m calling. He won’t answer.
是谁报的警?
Who called the fucking cops? Who called the cops?
该死的贱♥人♥ 该死
Fucking bitch. Fuck.
我们该怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
那辆悍马是旧款 我们可以想办法启动
Yo, that Hummer’s an older model, we could hot wire it.
好的
All right.
可以
Okay.
好了 小琼 我要锁上车门
All right, Junie. I’m gonna lock the doors,
我保证你妈妈很快就来了 好吗?
and I promise your mom’s gonna be here soon, okay?
也许你可以来我家 我们可以唱歌♥
Maybe you could come over, and we could sing more songs.
好的 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
没问题
I’d like that.
你一个人没事吧?
You’ll be good by yourself?
我不是一个人 笨蛋
I’m not by myself, silly.
我有卢卡
I have Luca.
我们得走了 -好的
Yo. We gotta go. – Okay.
行吧 嘿 小心你的脚 好吗?
All right. Hey, watch your foot, okay?
该死
Shit.
我们得赶快 可以从另一条路走
Yo, let’s hurry. We can take the other road out.
我们去看看那辆悍马
Let’s check the Hummer.
老天 我希望有钱人是笨蛋
God, I hope rich people are stupid.
确实
Got thems.
我进去热启动吧?
Want me to get in there and hot wire?
如果我们真的走运…
If we’re really lucky…
什么? -伙计
What? – Dude.
鲍比在哪里?
Where the fuck is Bobby?
好吧 该死 我得想想 一定有法子
Okay, fuck, I gotta think. There’s gotta be a way out of this.
你听说过迫移局面吗? -你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
Have you ever heard of zugzwang? – What the fuck you going off about?
就是你在下国际象棋期间 必须走棋的时候
It’s the point in chess where you have to make a move,
但任何走法都会导致形势变差
but every move is a loss.
你们为什么和她混? 你们知道自己是亚裔吧?
Why do you hang out with her? You know you’re Asian, right?
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found.
丹尼 琼还好吗? -她没事
Danny, is June okay? – She’s fine.
货车在哪里?
Where’s the van?
就在我们停车的地方 鲍比不接电♥话♥!
Where we left it. Bobby’s not picking up!
如果我不带这堆物件离开 就死定了!
If I don’t leave here with the stash, I’m dead!
所以你还不如一起死了呢 -嘿
So you might as well be dead too. – Hey, hey, hey.
让我给我丈夫打个电♥话♥吧 好吗? 他可以和警♥察♥谈谈
Why don’t I call my husband? Okay? He can talk to the cops.
我会告诉他 丹尼和保罗挟持了我们所有人
I’m gonna tell him that Danny and Paul are holding us hostage, all of us.
好吗?
Okay?
嘿 这是个好主意
Hey, it’s a good idea.
喂 迫什么移局面 那些门可以从这边锁上吗?
Hey, Zugzug. Those doors lock from this side?
我哪知道 -是的 可以
I have no fucking idea. – Yeah, they do.
那我们走吧 动起来! -快点 王八蛋
Then let’s go. Move! – Go, go. Go, motherfucker.
快走!快! -好的 快走
Fucking go! Move! – Okay, go.
这些警♥察♥最好不要试探我 我绝对不要回监狱
These cops better not test me. I’m not going back to jail.
艾萨克
Isaac.
你在干什么? -这都是你的错
What are you doing? – This is your fault.
娜奥米! -该死
Naomi! – Oh, shit.
南门关了! -抓住她们!
South door’s closed! – Get them!
该死
Shit.
我就在你后面!
I’m right behind you!
过来!
Come here!
你往哪里跑?
Where you going?
我要打断你的腿!
I’ll break your legs!
娜奥米!先不要关!
Naomi! Naomi, not yet!
过来! -娜奥米!
Come here! – Naomi!
障碍物
Obstruction.
哎呀 -障碍物
Oh, shit. – Obstruction.
障碍物
Obstruction.
房♥间安全
Room secured.
搞什么?
The fuck?
艾萨克 到底怎么回事?
Isaac, what the fuck is happening?
这是什么房♥子?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!