I’m in the middle of nowhere and the banks aren’t even open today.
闭嘴 我知道你有钱
Shut the fuck up. I know you’re rich.
今天就拿出钱来 今天就弄到钱
Come up with the money today. Get the fucking cash today.
谁都不要说 我会打电♥话♥告诉你地点
Don’t tell anyone. I’ll call you with the location.
别 求你了 不要挂电♥话♥
No, no, no. Please. Do not hang up.
我想给你钱 好吗?我真的想给
I want to give you the money, okay? I really do.
你别和我耍花招
Don’t fuck with me.
我没有 我发誓
I’m not. I swear.
有比我更危险的人马上就要这笔钱
There are people more dangerous than me who want this money right away.
我在一个亿万富翁家…
I’m at a billionaire’s house–
那就好 贱♥人♥ 别想试图拖延
Good for you, bitch. Stop trying to stall.
你想三角定位我?
You triangulating my location?
乔丹娜福斯特 你听说过她吗?
Jordana Forster. You heard of her?
听说过 她很性感
Yeah, she’s hot.
好的 她有一堆宝贝物件
Yeah. Well, she’s got these artifacts,
货真价实的皇冠
like honest-to-God crowns,
它们价值几十万美元
they’re worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.
你可以来这里 很轻松就能带100多万离开
You could come here and clear north of a million, easy.
100万?哎呀
A million? Shit.
我怎么知道这不是陷阱? -因为我女儿在你手里!
How do I know this isn’t a trap? – Because you have my daughter!
我为什么要冒这个风险?
Why would I risk it?
我都不知道该如何取出50万美元
I don’t even know how I would withdraw like 500k.
我得在账户之间转账 那可能需要好几天
I would move money between accounts and that could take days.
好了 记下这个地址
Look, write down this address.
山景小径22号♥
22 Mountain View Trail.
我的车就停在外面
My car’s parked right outside.
请把我的女儿放在车座上 好吗?
Please just leave my daughter in the car seat, okay?
我会确保没人 没有人会报♥警♥
I’ll make sure that nobody, no one, calls the cops.
就一眨眼的功夫 好吗?
You’ll be in and out, okay?
喂?
Hello?
我现在就过去
I’m heading over now.
我发誓 如果你告诉任何人 我就杀了你女儿
I swear, if you tell anyone, I’ll kill your fucking daughter.
先生 我们在哪里? -等等!
Mister , where are we ? – Wait!
你带面罩了吗? -我当然带了面罩
You pack the masks? – Of course I packed the masks.
面罩是我的主意
The masks were my idea.
要不是我妈妈帮忙 哪里会有什么面罩
There wouldn’t be masks if my mom didn’t help us.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你妈那么爱迪克切尼 真是太诡异了
It’s fucking weird how much your mom loves Dick Cheney.
你偷了他的钱给爸妈买♥♥♥房♥♥子?
You stole his money for Mom and Dad’s house?
是 -你没事吧 赞恩?
Yeah. – Are you okay, Zane?
我们这就去找你妈妈 别担心 好吗?
We’re gonna go see your mommy now. Don’t you worry, okay?
我不担心 太好玩了!
I’m not. This is fun!
伙计 当心点!她没系安全带
Dude, be careful, man! She doesn’t have a seat belt on.
你居然还有柔情的一面 赞恩 -让他们走吧
So cute seeing this side of you, Zane. Just let them go.
你是对我生气 不是对他们
You’re mad at me. Not them.
保罗 你真不知道 你哥任由家人在监狱中受罪
Paul, you really didn’t know big bro was letting family rot in jail,
还偷偷把他们给抢了吗?
and robbing them blind?
换我也会这么做
I would’ve done the same.
哎呦 周氏兄弟 这么坏啊
Ooh, ouch. Cho Bros. So mean.
你错过转弯了 -鲍比 别拿枪瞎比划
Yo, you missed the turn. – Not with the gun, Bobby.
你以为我不知道在哪里转弯?
You don’t think I know where the turn is?
这孩子是我们唯一的筹码 我还不会把她放到她的车里
Kid’s the only leverage we have. I’m not putting her in her car yet.
真是蠢到家了
Stupid fuck.
谢谢你们了 请一定及时告诉我进展
Thank you, guys. Please, just keep me posted.
没问题 我们有任何新消息 一定会告诉你
You got it. We’ll let you know if we hear anything.
嘿 你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
警♥察♥还在吗?
Are the police still there?
他们刚走 我去叫住他们
They just left. Let me grab them.
不 乔治 别去
No, no, George, don’t.
我需要你现在到乔丹娜家来
I need you to come over to Jordan’s now.
艾米 怎么回事?
What is going on, Amy?
小琼是安全的
Junie is safe.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
有人打来了电♥话♥ 不是丹尼
Someone called and it wasn’t Danny.
他们今天要50万现金
They want 500k in cash today.
我去找警♥察♥
Let me get the police.
不 乔治 他们特意说不要报♥警♥
No, George, they explicitly said no police.
他们当然会这么说
Of course they did.
乔治 你没听懂我的话
George, you’re not listening.
他们说会杀了她
They said they’d kill her.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
拜托了 快来乔丹娜家
Please, just come to Jordan’s.
他们会把小琼放到我车里
They’re gonna put Junie in my car
我需要你来接走她
and I need you to come get her.
你谁都不能告诉 好吧?
You can’t tell anybody, okay?
他们告诉我不要和你说
They told me not to tell you.
我知道我已经耗尽了我们之间的信任
I know I’ve used up any trust left between us,
但现在我选择相信
but I’m taking a leap of faith here
为了琼 我们可以达成一致
that we can get on the same page for June.
是啊 好的
Yeah. Okay.
你做得对
You did the right thing.
我们就照他们说的做 把她安全救回来
Let’s do exactly what they say and get her back safely.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
这就是我小小的收藏
And this is my little collection.
我给你看看我的最爱
Let me show you my favorite.
这顶
This one.
它来自奇穆王国
This is from the Chimú kingdom.
我之前还有耳环
I used to have the earrings,
但我不得不还给了秘鲁政♥府♥ 就这样吧
but I had to return them to the Peruvian government, whatever.
是啊 我收集过豆豆娃
Yeah, I used to collect Beanie Babies.
我不知道那是什么
I don’t know what that is.
还有这顶
Oh, and this one.
这是…
This–
嘿 你确定想参观吗?
Hey, are you sure you want the whole tour?
你似乎心不在焉 -对不起 我…
You seem distracted. – Sorry. I…
我只是在想乔治
I’m just thinking about George.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白
I get it.
真的 我明白 离婚很难
Really, I do. Divorce is tough.
但…
But…
艾米 一切都会慢慢消失
Everything fades, Amy.
人 事物 经历
People, things, experiences.
你只能不断地…
You just gotta keep…
追求自己能得到的 不是吗?
grabbing what you can. Right?
这就是生活如此精彩的原因
That’s what makes life so wonderful.
总会有你想要的东西
There’s always something.
哇哦 乔丹娜 你太有见地了
Wow, Jordan, you are so insightful.
我能试戴一顶吗?
Can I try one on?
好的 没问题
Yes. Of course.
哪顶?
Which one?
就玛琦辛普森的吧
Maybe the Marge Simpson.
没问题
Great.
这是我的最爱之一
It’s one of my favorites.
时间不早了
It’s getting late.
艾米 这里的路会变得黑乎乎
The roads get dark here, Amy.
你也许该开车回去了
You might want to start driving.
是啊 好的
Right, yeah.
谢谢 娜奥米
Thanks, Naomi.
路上可能不太好走…
Oof, the traffic is probably pretty bad, though…
没错
Exactly, exactly.
所以留下来吧 如果你愿意 可以住一晚
So stay. Spend the night if you want.
艾米 今天你真的是来了个全套参观
You’re really getting the full tour today, Amy.
这间屋子也很不错
This is a lovely room as well.
棒极了
It’s amazing.
奇怪 外面没人…
Weird. There’s no one there–
举起手来! -快走!
Hands up! – Move! Move!
去另一个房♥间!快走!马上!
In the other room! Let’s go! In the other room! Let’s go! Now!
去那边!快点!
Move over there! Go!
快走! -老天!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!