如果他看见我 肯定会跑
If he sees me, he’s gonna run.
我不能就这么放过他 -你每天都说这个
I can’t just pull up on him. – You every day with this shit.
那我在这里还能做什么? 被人敲诈吗?傻透了
What else am I gonna do in here? Get ripped? That’s stupid.
冷静一下 你有七年时间来计划你表弟怎么死
Oh, just chill. You got seven years to plan your cousin’s death.
冷静?见鬼去吧 他只要为我作证就好
Chill? This stupid fuck. All he had to do was vouch for me.
我一天牢都不用蹲 他会被罚个款
He wouldn’t have done a day. He would’ve got fined.
来吧 我们聊些其他的
Here, let’s talk about something else.
你最喜欢哪个季节?
What’s your favorite season?
我喜欢夏天 轮到你说了
I like summer. Now you go.
我得出去 伙计! 那些菲律宾人会杀了我的
I gotta get the fuck out of here, man! The Filipinos are gonna kill me.
该死
Shit.
我们准备打开四号♥牢房♥
We’re gonna open on cell four. –
艾萨克
Isaac.
你自♥由♥了
You’re free to go.
真的吗?为什么?
For real? Why?
来了个电♥话♥
Phone call came in.
某位女士说是你表弟开的车 不是你
Some lady said it was your cousin driving, not you.
他要杀了他表弟
He’s gonna kill his cousin.
他背后有夹心饼干
He’s got Nutter Butters behind his back.
好了 把夹心饼干给我
All right, give me the Nutters. – Whoo!
怒呛人生
伟大的制♥造♥者
明白了 谢谢你告诉我
Got it. Good to know.
那么你有其他问题吗?
So do you have any questions?
或者…
Or…
你做了一些愚蠢的选择
You made some stupid decisions.
你为了确保那笔交易成功逃避责任
You covered your ass to secure the deal.
挺清楚的
Pretty clear.
是的 乔丹娜 我真的非常抱歉 向你隐瞒了这一切
Yeah, again, Jordan, I’m really sorry that I hid all of that from you,
但我和所有人都坦白了
but I’ve come clean to everyone:
警♥察♥ 娜奥米 乔治
the police, Naomi, George.
请不要再赘述这件事了
Let’s not belabor this, please.
艾米 你想怎样?
What do you need, Amy?
是这样的 乔治当初没想卖♥♥掉月亮椅
Well, you see, George didn’t mean to sell the Tamago.
那是把相当好的椅子
It’s a pretty good chair.
你想要多少钱我都可以给
I’m willing to pay whatever you want.
你认真的吗?
Seriously?
我看起来像缺钱的人吗?
Do I look like I need money?
你需要配蜂蜜 对吧?
You wanted honey on the side, right?
我一直那样喝
That’s how I always take it.
谢谢 娜奥米
Thanks, Naomi. – Mm-hm.
你想吃点什么吗 还是… -我们都不用
Do you want anything to eat or…? – We’re good.
让我们单独待一会 好吗?
Could you give us some space, please?
好的 可以
All right, yeah, yeah.
我有电子邮件要写 我们回头见 -谢谢
I have emails to do. I’ll see you later. – Thanks.
她很细心
She’s so attentive.
那是文化传统还是…
Is that a cultural thing or…?
不 乔丹娜 这不是文化传统
No, Jordan, it’s not a cultural thing.
(乔治:我需要现在和你谈谈! 见鬼了 丹尼在这里)
(乔治)
抱歉 请…请稍等一下
Um, sorry, just– Just one second.
没问题
Sure.
艾米 是你吗?
Amy, are you there?
没事吧? -他带走了琼!
Is everything okay? – He took June!
丹尼带走了她!我找不到她!
Danny took her! I can’t find her!
等等 什么? -他进来打晕了我
Wait, what? – He came in and knocked me out.
我醒来时 她不见了
When I woke up, she was gone.
那个混♥蛋♥开卡车把她带走了!
That piece of shit took her in his truck!
老天啊 -警♥察♥来了
Oh, my God. – The police are here.
你得和他们谈谈 我们一定要找到她
You’ve gotta talk to them. We have to find her.
嗨 我的一个比特币正在急涨
Yo, one of my shitcoins is mooning, man.
感谢老天你拿走了我的密♥码♥
Thank God you took my passwords.
好了 行了 小琼
Okay, come on, Junie.
坐在这里就好
Just gonna sit right here.
就在这里和你的狗狗等下 好吧?
And wait right here with your puppy, okay?
我没时间解释 我得收拾行李
I don’t have time to explain. I gotta pack.
嗨 这是怎么了?
Yo, what the fuck?
你绑了她女儿?
Did you kidnap her kid?
这是个意外
It was an accident.
她跳进卡车里 我不知道
She jumped in the truck, I don’t know.
你为什么不放她下去?
Why didn’t you leave her?
有警♥察♥在 我不能停车
There was police. I couldn’t stop.
那就找个地方放下她
So drop her off somewhere.
万一她出了什么不好的事怎么办? 那就是我的责任了
What if something bad happens to her? Then that’s on me.
那你就把她带这里来了? -我不知道 我一直开 就到了这里
So you brought her here? – I don’t know. I kept driving, I’m here.
闭嘴 赶紧给艾米打电♥话♥ 告诉她孩子没事 她可以来接她
Just shut up and call Amy, tell her her kid’s okay, she can pick her up.
你准备怎么办? -我不知道
What are you gonna do? – I don’t know.
我要…开到墨西哥或者哪里
I’m gonna… drive down to Mexico or something.
不行 我们可以向警♥察♥解释这一切
No. We can explain everything to the cops.
我打晕了她丈夫
I knocked out her husband.
我打晕了他
I knocked him out.
他们会因为袭击逮捕我
They’ll get me for assault.
你为什么要去那里?
Why were you even there?
你还有问题要问? 我在替你收拾残局
You got questions? I was cleaning up your mess.
赞恩 视频放完了
Zane, the video’s done.
喂 谁是赞恩?
Yo, who’s Zane?
伙计 我…
Dude, I–
嗨 是迈克尔和鲍比!开门!
Yo, it’s Michael and Bobby! Open up!
怎么这么久还不开门?
Yo, what’s taking so long?
稍等一下 老天
Just a second. God.
她没事吧? -我觉得没事
Is she good? – I think so.
嗨 各位 -噢 该死!
Hey, guys. – Oh, shit!
你认为能摆脱我吗?
Thought you could get a W off of me?
人♥渣♥!还想糊弄我? -滚出去!
Piece of shit! Get over on me? – Get the fuck out of here!
我对天发誓 如果那些电饭煲里没有钱…
I swear to God, if the fucking cash isn’t in those rice cookers–
你花掉了!你花掉了 是不是?
You spent it! You spent it, huh?
艾萨克 我能解释!
Isaac, I can explain!
今天就把钱还我!我今天就要!
I need that fucking money today! I need it today!
菲律宾人会阉了我的!
The Filipinos are gonna castrate me!
丹尼 他到底在说什么?
What the fuck is he talking about, Danny?
住手 不能打架
Stop. No fighting.
这他妈是谁的孩子?
Whose fucking kid is that?
是保罗新女友的…
It’s Paul’s new girl’s–
是她的孩子
It’s her kid.
我进去也没那么久啊
I wasn’t gone that long.
是和之前男朋友的孩子
It’s a different dude from before.
确实是需要适应
It’s been an adjustment for sure.
(安珀警报
加州 洛杉矶)
(亚裔女性 五岁)
我得关掉安珀警报
Yo, how do I turn Amber Alerts off?
冷静 他也会收到
Chill, he’ll get it.
哎呀 糟糕
Oh, shit.
我是多兰警探
Amy, I’m Detective Doran.
你打过电♥话♥了 但我还是想确认清楚
You called this in, but just so I’m clear,
丹尼尔周 他是你的路怒对象 不是艾萨克
Daniel Cho, he’s the man you got into a road rage with, not Isaac.
是吗? -告诉他们那个兄弟的事
Yes? – Tell them about the brother.
也许他俩在一起 -乔治 拜托
Maybe he’s with him. – George, please.
请保持冷静
Let’s remain calm.
是的 他有个弟弟叫保罗
Yeah, he’s got this younger brother, Paul.
他大概183高… -180
He’s about six feet and– – Hmm, 5’11”.
更接近180
More like 5’11”.
乔治 请冷静 -抱歉 请稍等
George, please. – Sorry, give me one sec.

Hello.
是艾米刘吗?
Amy Lau?
你是谁?
Who is this?
你女儿很安全 你可以来接她
Your daughter’s safe. She’s ready to be picked up.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢你
Thank you.
50万美元现金 不要报♥警♥ 不要告诉你丈夫
$500,000 cash. No cops. No husband.
你是谁?
Who is this?
丹尼在吗? -50万现金
Is Danny there? – Five hundred thousand cash.
我都不知道能否取出那么多钱 拜托
I don’t even know if I could withdraw that much. Please.
我这里荒无人烟 今天银行甚至都不开门

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!