我们明明做得很好 我们已经成功了
Yo, we were doing so well, man. We fucking had it.
是 我知道 -我毁了一切
Yeah, I know. – I ruined it all.
你在说什…没有
What are you–? No.
我应该在房♥子里被烧死 -你在说什么呢?喂
I should’ve burned in the fucking house. – What are you talking about? Yo, hey.
听着 你是很棒的人
Listen, you’re great.
好吧?你做得很棒
All right? You’re doing great.
那我为什么总是搞砸一切? -你没有搞砸
Then why do I keep fucking everything up? – You’re not fucking up.
嘿
Hey.
我们没有搞砸任何事 好吧?
We didn’t fuck anything up, man, okay?
我们没有
We didn’t.
我感激你做的一切
I appreciate you.
我也感激你
I appreciate you too, man.
(2008年)
为了申请大学 我得寄一堆文件
Yo I gotta mail a bunch of shit to colleges for my applications.
你有邮票吗?
You got stamps?
办公室里应该有一些
Think there’s some in the office.
我和维罗妮卡聊了加大欧文分校
So I talked to Veronica about UC Irvine.
希望你不介意
Hope that’s cool.
我无所谓
I don’t care.
她怎么样? -她挺好
How’s she doing? – She’s good.
我希望能被录取 她说商业专业的名额很少
Yo, I hope I get in. She said the business program’s tight.
不错
Nice.
我的公♥司♥文件都整理好了
Yo, I got my incorporation papers all sorted out.
周氏为你服务建筑公♥司♥
At Cho Service Construction.
挺不错的吧?
Pretty good, right?
有点老土
It’s kind of corny.
不会 挺好的
No, it’s good.
朗朗上口
It’s catchy.
你真的要搬走吗?
So you really moving?
是啊
Yeah.
是的 我要去比佛利山庄 口口相传
Yeah, I’m gonna post up in Beverly Hills. Word of mouth.
然后一跃成为百万美元建筑公♥司♥
Bam, million dollar construction.
也许你可以和我住一起 每天往返大学
Yo, maybe you stay with me and commute to college.
算了 我还都知道 自己最后能上哪个学校 所以…
I’m good, man, I don’t even know where I’m gonna end up so–
也许去一所离我近的 -别说了
Maybe go someplace close by. – Dude, stop.
这是我自己的事情
I’m doing my own thing.
嘿 你能从楼下给我拿些灯泡吗?
Hey, can you get me some light bulbs from downstairs?
你自己去拿吧
You go get it.
(招生办公室)
(本科招生)
在福斯特购物中心 我们很自豪能在所有分店
Here at Forsters, we’re proud to carry Kōyōhaus plants
售卖♥♥克友绿植的商品
in all of our stores.
查看最新的克友绿植盆栽
Check out the new Kōyōhaus display
就在家庭园艺区的 6号♥和7号♥过道之间
between Aisle 6 and 7 in the home gardening section.
任何销♥售♥人员皆可提供帮助
See a sales associate for assistance.
不要忘记在登记处 注册领♥取♥我们的奖励卡
And don’t forget to sign up for our rewards card at the register.
祝您生活愉快
Have a great day.
琼 你为什么要打卢卡?
June, why did you hit Luca?
这样不对 不能这么做
That’s not okay. We don’t do that.
妈咪去哪里了?
Where did Mommy go?
宝贝 她必须离开
She had to leave, sweetie.
你说过我从酒店回来后 就能见到她了
You said I could see her after the hotel.
我知道我们刚回来 但妈妈很忙
I know we just got back, but Mommy’s busy.
就像她谈那笔交易时那样
Like she was with the deal.
所以她可能会离开一段时间
So she might be gone for a while.
但你还有我 好吗?
But you have me, okay?
我讨厌你
I hate you.
琼
June.
(前门)
宝贝 我们现在需要马上上车 好吗?
Sweetie, we need to go in the car right now, okay?
我不想去 -我们出去开车兜风
I don’t wanna. – We’re gonna go for a drive.
来吧 小琼 我们走 -我不想去!
Come on, Junie, let’s go. – I don’t wanna go!
嗨 乔治
Yo, George.
就在这里 伙计 嘿
Right here, man. Hey.
赞恩
Zane.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我就在附近 想过来打个招呼
I was just in the area. Thought I’d say hey.
那天我们的谈话很快就断了
Our convo got cut off quick the other day.
没关系 伙计
All good, man.
好 看那只狗狗
Yeah. Ooh. Look at that puppy.
伙计 我们把狼驯服成了狗 是吧?
Oh, man, the things we’ve done to wolves, huh?
嘿 现在不是时候…
Hey, now’s not the best time–
嘿 我给你买♥♥了盆克友绿植
Hey, I brought you a Kōyōhaus plant.
我知道这就像是给林肯公园 送一张《混合理论》
I realize it’s like bringing Linkin Park a copy of Hybrid Theory or something.
是啊
Yeah.
没关系 我们正准备出门
Um, no worries. We were just about to head out.
很好 我在前门等你
All good. I’ll meet you out front.
小琼 我会把你放在车里
Junie, I’m gonna put you in the car,
但我需要你和卢卡呆在里面 好吗?
but I need you to stay inside with Luca, okay?
待在里面 直到我回来 你能做到吗?
Just stay in there until I come back. Can you do that?
我们能向赞恩要点彩虹糖吗? -现在不行 小琼
Can we ask Zane for more Skittles? – Not right now, Junie.
乔治!
George!
我到前门了!
I’m up front now!
这里是911 您有什么紧急情况?
911. What’s your emergency?
嗨 伙计
Hey, man.
你还好吗?
How you holding up?
好多了
I’m doing better.
真的
Honestly.
我花了一些时间思考所有这些事
I’ve had some time to process everything.
琼现在不是很舒服 所以我可能该走了
June’s not feeling too well right now, so I should probably get going.
嘿 你介意我很快用一下 你家卫生间吗?
Hey, do you mind if I use your bathroom real quick?
我喝了太多佳得乐 那种紫色的太好喝了
I drank too much Gatorade. That purple one’s so good.
我会很快的 然后我就走
I’ll be real quick, then I’m gone.
没问题
Of course.
是吗?太好了
Yeah? Cool.
谢了 伙计
Thanks, man. Ooh.
这马桶太棒了 一开水龙头的感觉…
This toilet’s crazy. It’s opening its mouth and shit–
你被捕了
You’re under arrest.
乔治 伙计 怎么了?
George, man, what’s going on?
我什么都知道了 丹尼
I know everything, Danny.
警♥察♥已经在来的路上了
The police are on their way,
把你的手举过头顶 不要动
so just put your hands above your head and stay put.
他们过来干嘛?
On their way for what?
因为我没有告诉你 我真实的名字?
For not telling you my real name?
抢劫未遂呢?还有袭击我母亲?
How about attempted robbery? Assaulting my mother?
我和那些事没关系
I had nothing to do with that.
财产损失?
Property damage?
路怒那件事?
Road rage?
警♥察♥根本不在乎那些烂事
The police don’t care about any of that shit.
伙计 把枪放下来 好好想想…
Dude, just put the gun down and think this through–
乔治?
George?
嘿 乔治!
Hey. Hey. George!
乔治!
George!
乔治!
George!
该死
Fuck.
♪ Devastation at last finally we meet… ♪
该死
Fuck.
♪ After all of these years Out here on the street ♪
♪ I had a feeling You would make yourself known ♪
♪ You came along Just to claim your place on the throne ♪
♪ – – And I have been overthrown… ♪
我们去哪里?
Where are we going?
嘿 小琼
Hey, Junie.
♪ …I towed the right lines ♪
♪ But these mockingbirds ♪
♪ Won’t let me shine ♪
♪ Devastation My door was left open wide ♪
♪ You brought me into your heart Then you swallowed my pride ♪
♪ I had a feeling You were hiding your thoughts ♪
♪ I made a note to myself I nearly forgot ♪
♪ Now I am overwrought ♪
♪ I’m overwrought ♪
♪ And I thought if I towed The right lines ♪
♪ But these mockingbirds ♪
♪ Won’t let me shine ♪
♪ And I thought if I towed The right lines ♪
♪ But these mockingbirds ♪
♪ Won’t let me shine ♪