怎么了?告诉我
What’s going on? Tell me.
当我看向镜中的时候 越来越觉得
More and more when I look in the mirror,
我看到了你和爸爸…
I see you and Dad…
我讨厌这一点
and I hate it.
我知道这听起来忘恩负义
I know that sounds ungrateful,
好吧 我不知道 也许你在某个阶段
okay, and I don’t know, maybe you felt the same way
对自己父母也有这种感觉
about your parents too at some point.
一代又一代的错误决定压在你身上
You know, just generations of bad decisions sitting inside you.
随着年龄的增长 你会意识到这一点
You’ll realize this as you get older,
但如果你总是回顾过去 迟早会崩溃
but if you look back all the time, you crash.
不管发生了什么 都放下吧
Whatever’s going on, put it behind you.
乔治是个好丈夫
George is good for you.
也是个好爸爸
For June too. Hmm?
你到底在说什么?
What are you even talking about?
这是什么费用? -我不记得了
What is this charge? – I don’t remember.
(1988年)
你认为我傻吗?
Oh. You think I’m stupid?
让我看看 -好吧 就在那里
Let me see that. – Okay. Right here.
50美元!
Fifty dollars!
那是你和我一起吃的晚餐!
That was for dinner that you and I ate together!
好吧 那这个是什么?
Oh, okay. Then what is this?
你看到这个了吗?还有这个?
Do you see this? And this?
你认为那些东西都哪来的? 是我挣钱买♥♥来的!
Do you know what those come from? They’re from me making money!
为了艾米挣钱!我不需要这些!
Money for Amy! I didn’t ask for this.
我也不需要!
Neither did I!
但我告诉过你 养孩子很费钱的!
But I told you, having a child is expensive!
你在说什么?我们当时没得选!
What are you talking about? We didn’t have a choice!
(不要调皮 我一直在看着你!)
你看到那个了吗?
Did you see that?
艾米 我一直在看着你
Amy, I’m always watching.
请不要告诉妈妈和爸爸
Don’t tell Mom and Dad, please.
我永远不会告诉你父母
Oh, I would never tell your parents.
我不能告诉任何人你的秘密
I can’t tell anyone your secrets.
为什么?
How come?
因为那样就没人会爱你了
Because no one would love you.
我们到家了!
Yay, we’re home! –
嘿 -妈咪!
Hey. – Mommy!
小琼 嗨
Junie, hey.
我太想你了
I missed you so much.
你在酒店玩得开心吗? -开心
Did you have fun at the hotel? – Yep.
酒店有两个游泳池
The hotel had two pools.
室内一个 室外一个
Inside and outside.
嘿 妈妈和爸爸需要谈谈
Hey, Mama and Dada gotta have a talk.
你和富美带卢卡去转转怎样?
Why don’t you and Fumi take Luca for a walk?
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
来吧 奶奶 我们走
Come on, oba-chan, let’s go.
你们两个人就…
You two just–
就慢慢谈吧
Just take your time.
她还真是喜欢泳池 是吧? -是
She sure loves her pools, huh? – Yeah.
她和你一样
She’s just like you.
我妈妈说我应该听你解释
My mom said that I should hear you out.
她说你就是和那个孩子在网上闹着玩
She said that you were just messing with that kid online.
如果我反应过头了 我道歉
I’m sorry if I overreacted.
我想弄清楚 然后让这一切都过去吧
I want to clear the air and put this all behind us.
乔治…
George…
我和他睡了
I slept with him.
我不想再继续隐瞒了
I don’t wanna hide things anymore.
所以我不必卖♥♥掉月亮椅?
So I didn’t have to sell the Tamago?
是的 但我会把椅子要回来
No. But I’m gonna get it back.
真的 我会和乔丹娜谈谈
I will, I’m gonna talk to Jordan.
我会向娜奥米和邻居承认一切
I’m gonna come clean to Naomi and the neighbor.
我想纠正所有错误
I wanna make everything right.
那么你出轨
So you cheated on me
是因为路怒的事?
because of your road rage?
你一下子听到这些
I mean, I guess when you…
会这么想也对
hear it all at once, yeah.
昨天我以为只是外遇的时候 感觉其实比现在好
You know, I actually felt better yesterday when it was just the affair.
我特别生气 但我认为我们可以好好谈谈
I was mad, but I thought we could talk it out.
那么乔治 我们…
And, George, we–
我们…
We–
我们可以好好谈谈
We can talk it out.
当时我没觉得有这么糟糕
It didn’t feel this messy at the time.
你任由我和他做朋友
You let me be friends with him.
你任由我邀请他来我们家
You let me invite him to our home.
那个…精神错乱的韩裔杂工
This… deranged Korean handyman.
他当时看起来并不那么危险
He didn’t seem that dangerous at the time.
我不知道怎么解释 但… -我妈妈都住院了 艾米
I don’t know how to explain it, but– – My mom was hospitalized, Amy.
你依然执迷不悟
And you still doubled down.
你让琼处于危险之中
You put June in danger.
我…
I–
我不明白你怎么能那么恨这个男人
I don’t understand how you could hate this guy so much.
你对他着迷了吗? -我不知道
Are you obsessed with him? – I don’t know.
我觉得不是他的问题 是…
I don’t think it’s him. It–
你有那么多机会告诉我
You had so many opportunities to tell me.
我知道
I know.
我这辈子一直如此
I’ve been like this my entire life.
我想责怪我父母…
I want to blame my parents…
但我认为就是我的问题
but I think it’s just me.
我感觉自己娶了一个陌生人
I feel like I married a stranger.
乔治 我是个坏人
George, I’m a bad person.
我试图向你隐瞒这点 因为…你是个好人
I’ve tried to hide that from you, because… you’re not.
你是最好的人
You’re as good as it gets.
这就是为什么我爱上了你
That’s why I fell in love with you.
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
房♥子可以给你
You can have the house.
你要什么都行
You can have everything.
但请你不要把小琼从我身边带走
But please don’t take Junie away from me.
律师会知道怎么办的
The lawyers will figure it out.
(1984年)
她喜欢水
She love the water.
艾米 你真棒
Good job, Amy.
有爸爸在
Daddy’s got you.
我们特别爱你
We love you so much.
哇 我们的儿子什么都做得好
Wow, our son does everything well.
他的小鸡鸡也很大
He’s got a big pee-pee too.
别这样说 -为什么不能?
Don’t say things like that. – Why not?
说真的 我们的成贤看起来很有福气
Seriously, our Sung-Hyun seems blessed.
我们做得不错
We did good.
你的保险不一定会赔偿损失
Now, your insurance may or may not cover the damages.
请咨♥询♥你的投保公♥司♥ 我建议你马上去做这件事
Check with your policy provider I recommend you do that right away.
(火灾当日)
我不明白怎么会发生这种事
I don’t understand how this could happen.
现在还很难判断
It’s hard to say right now.
但据我们了解 着火时屋里没人
But as we understand it, nobody was home at the time of the fire,
因此 如果是纵火 大多数保险单都不会赔偿
so if it was something like, say, arson, most insurance policies won’t cover that.
再次强调 要及时询问你的投保公♥司♥
Again, don’t hesitate to ask your insurance provider questions.
你说是纵火?
Did you say arson?
我只是用这个举例说明
Now, I’m just citing that as an example.
很多人被保单暗算
A lot of folks get blindsided by their insurance,
然后又出于沮丧不公平地暗算我
then unfairly blindside me with their frustrations.
如果我有发现 马上打给你
I’ll call you if I find anything.
该死 我太他妈蠢了
Fuck. I’m so fucking stupid, man.
喂 冷静
Yo, calm down.
不 艾米…绝对是艾米所为
No, Amy– Fucking Amy did this, bro.
你为什么会这么想? 我没做任何挑衅她的事
Why would you think that? I didn’t do anything to provoke her.
不 是我的错
No, it’s my fault.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我因为路怒那整件事大动肝火
I was pissed off about the whole road rage thing,
于是就去了她家
so I fucking went to her place
我当着她老公的面 把她做的事情都说了
and I called her out in front of her husband.
保罗 你为什么要这样做?
Paul, why would you do that?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!