在那个寒冬所开始的 不会在这个秋夜结束
…in the depths of winter cannot end on this autumn night.
这个胜利本身 并不是我们所要寻求的改变
This victory alone is not the change we seek.
这只是一个改变的机会
It is only the chance for us to make that change.
如果我们回到老路上 那一切都不会得到改变
And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were.
没有你们 这一切也不会…
It can’t happen without you…
走近点
Come closer.
没想到毯子的事你是认真的
I didn’t think you were serious about the blanket.
是 你不能看到我的脸
Yeah. You can’t see my face.
行还是不行?
Deal or no deal?
当然行了 但我感觉现在我们已经认识了
Deal, of course. But I feel like we know each other now.
嘿 我们在雅虎国际象棋上遇到的 你根本不认识我
Hey, man, we met on Yahoo Chess. Like, you don’t know me.
不过我们一起下过很多局 至少让我知道你叫什么
We played a lot of games, though. Tell me your name, at least.
你答应了不多说 -好吧 抱歉
You agreed not to talk. – Okay, okay. Sorry.
你为什么不去酒吧找男人呢?
Why don’t you just hook up with guys at bars and stuff?
我们到底做还是不做?
Look, are we doing this or not?
你带避孕套了吗? -带了
Do you have a condom? – Uh, yeah.
马上好
One second.
这是你的癖好吗?
So is this like your thing?
陌生人?年纪大的男人?
Strangers? Older men? –
常言道 20来岁时要多探索 对吧?
Well, they say explore in your 20s, right?
一定要先往上吐一口 好吧? -好
Make sure to spit on it first, okay? – Yeah.
个体自♥由♥和全国人♥民♥的团结
…individual liberty and national unity.
这是我们共享的价值观
Those are values that we all share,
即便民♥主♥党今晚赢得了大选
and while the Democratic Party has won a great victory tonight,
我们也会怀着谦虚的心态 去消除这一分歧…
we do so with a measure of humility and determination to heal the divides…
我们会遇到挫折和错误的开端…
There will be setbacks and false starts…
怒呛人生
最初的选择
他需要一些时间冷静下来
He needs some time to cool down.
(火灾翌日)
他确实和米娅精神出轨了 所以…
He did have an emotional affair with Mia so it’s–
别说了 都是你搞砸了
Just stop. You fucked it all up.
我可以告诉乔治 他亲妈瞒着他这件事
I could tell George that his own mother kept this from him.
出现了 真实的艾米
There she is. The real Amy.
我想见我女儿
I wanna see my daughter.
我也不喜欢他处理此事的方法
I don’t like how he’s handled this either.
我可以想办法让他从酒店退房♥
I can try to get him to check out of the hotel.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
但你要说你和那个男孩 没有肉体上的接触
But you’ll say you never had physical relations with that boy.
你儿子绝不会相信
Your boy is never gonna believe that.
小乔治只看到了短♥信♥
Joji only saw texts.
我可以说服他
I can bring him around.
富美 你为什么帮我?
Fumi, why are you helping me?
我生性喜欢助人为乐
I’m a helpful person.
说起来 如果我们离婚
You know, if we get divorced,
他可以分到一半的财产
he’s gonna get half of everything.
你血拼的时候也不需要找我了
You’re not gonna need me for these shopping sprees anymore.
我听到你说我儿子 是你一生中缺少的支柱
I’ve heard you say my son is the anchor you’ve been missing your whole life,
也许你说得对
and that may be true.
但如果没有你 他就会坐在海底
But without you, he’d be sitting at the bottom of the ocean,
无所事事 枯燥无味
dull and gray.
他没有艺术天分
He’s no artist.
不可能 那绝不可能
No way. That did not happen.
你怎么说的?麦基老师相信你了吗?
What did you say? Did Mr. Mackey believe you?
信了 但艾米 我不能每节课都说你去厕所了
Yeah. But Amy I can’t say you’re in the bathroom for every class.
你可以的 -你不来学校了?
Sure you can – You’re not coming to school?
(2001年)
我妈妈就出门这一次 我之前帮你打过掩护
It’s the one time my mom’s out of town. I covered for you before.
你这一天要做什么?
What are you gonna do all day?
为去加大圣巴巴拉分校买♥♥衣服 天哪 我等不及要离开这里了
Buy clothes for UCSB. God, I can’t wait to get out of here.
和我一起去加大奇科分校吧 我们可以住在一起
Just go to Chico State with me, and we can live together.
如果我有你那样的父母的话
If I had parents like yours.
我得尽可能远离这里
I gotta get as far away from here as I can.
该死
Shit.
他回家干嘛?
What is he doing home?
我告诉他们有个午餐会 他们甚至没问和谁的
I told them I had a lunch meeting. They didn’t even ask who with.
那些傻子
The idiots.
我应该找个更好的工作 -是啊 确实如此
I could do such a better job. – Yeah, you would.
他们可不是什么聪明的老板
They’re not the smartest bosses.
我很高兴你终于有时间了
I’m just glad you finally had some time.
是啊 我也是 有机会的话 我带你去家非常不错的餐厅
Yeah, me too. One of these days, I’ll take you to a really nice restaurant.
爸爸?
Dad?
好的 -市中心有家店我很喜欢…
Okay. – I love this one place downtown…
艾米 -嗨 妈妈
Amy. – Hi, Mom.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
你开了这么远 -是啊
You drove so far. – Yeah.
爸爸在家吗? -在
Um, is Dad home? – Oh, yeah.
他在他房♥间里
He’s in his room.
我去叫他
I’ll get him.
进来吧
Come in.
乔治和琼呢?
Where’s George and June?
他们在家
They’re home.
我想自己开车过来
I felt like driving up by myself.
好吧
Yeah.
一切都还好吧?
Is everything okay?
都挺好的 -上次见你是什么时候来着?
Everything’s fine. – When’s the last time we saw you?
两年前? -等下
Two years ago? – Wait a minute.
你俩在卢浮宫前亲热来着?
Are you guys making out in front of the Louvre?
那几年是挺有意思的
It’s been a fun couple of years.
你们从什么时候开始旅行的? -我们一起走遍了欧洲
Since when do you travel? – We went all over Europe together.
如果你和我们保持联♥系♥ 就会知道这些
If you had stayed in touch, you’d know all this.
老天 你俩别互掐 走了 艾米 来吃饭了
Oh, my gosh, come on, you guys. Come, let’s eat, Amy.
是 好的
Yeah, okay.
你买♥♥了间度假屋 是吧?
So you bought a vacation house, huh?
是啊 挺不错的
Yeah, I did. It’s really nice.
下次给我和你妈妈买♥♥一间 好吧?
Next time, buy one for me and your mom, okay?
我还清了你的房♥贷 记得吗?
Well, I paid off your mortgage, remember?
我们朋友的儿子 把他们接到了自己家 离得近一些
Our friends’ son moved them into his house to be closer.
爸爸 你不会喜欢那样的
Yeah, Dad, you’d hate that.
他就是说说 其他父母是这么告诉我们的
He’s just saying, that’s what other parents told us.
我们都见不到自己的外孙女
We can’t even see our own granddaughter.
鉴于我长成了这样 我为什么会想让你们接触到小琼?
Well, considering how I turned out, why would I want you guys around Junie?
你表现得好像我们很邪恶一样
You act like we’re so evil.
我们做错了什么?
What did we ever do, huh?
我们为你付出 为你牺牲自己
We provided. We sacrificed.
我们搬到这里都是为了你
We moved here just for you.
我们获得了什么回报呢?
What do we get in return?
你当时都不想要我
You didn’t even wanna have me.
布鲁斯 再来点吗? -我应该去睡觉了
Do you want more, Bruce? – I should go to bed.
我们为你的成功感到骄傲 好吧?
We’re proud for all of your success, okay?
很高兴能见到你
It was nice to see you.
晚安 -晚安 爸爸
Good night. – Night, Dad.
妈妈 味道真不错
It’s really good, Mom.
多吃点 -好的
Eat more. – Okay.
我不知道你这么多年是怎么忍♥受他的
I have no idea how you’ve put up with him all these years.
你的父亲 他是个好人
Your father, he’s a good man.
你只看到缺点
You focus on the negative.
妈妈 我一路开车到这里 是想告诉你一件事
Mom, I drove all the way up here to tell you something.
我不想让你难受 但我高三时看到一件事
I don’t mean to upset you, but I saw something my senior year,
我当初就该告诉你… -我的天 别说了 好吧?
and I should have told you– – Oh, my God. Just stop. Okay?
你想告诉我的事 我已经都知道了 好吧?
You’re not gonna tell me anything I don’t already know. Okay?
你什么意思? 你和爸爸已经谈过那件事了?
What do you mean? You and Dad already talked about it?
没有 我们不用谈
No. We don’t have to.
你和我也不用谈
And you and I don’t have to either.
你看 这就是我们家的问题
See, this is the problem with our family.
我们从不坦诚地谈论事情
We never talked about anything openly.
到现在… -艾米 够了
And now– – Amy, that’s enough.
够了 请你别说了 好吗? -好的
That’s enough. Just stop, please? – Okay, okay.
多希望你在我成长过程中多跟我聊聊
I wish you’d talked to me, growing up.
你为什么现在提起这件事?
Why are you bringing this up now, huh?
你和乔治出问题了吗?
Are you and George having problem?
这是你和爸爸的事情
This is about you and Dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!