我感觉跟你一见如故
I feel like I already know you.
是啊 很高兴见到你 赞恩
Yeah, nice to meet you, Zane.
实在对不起 我能用下卫生间吗?
I’m so sorry. Can I use your bathroom?
今天我水喝多了
I drank a lot of water today.
我太渴了 -就在入口那里
I was parched. – By the entrance.
你肯定能找到 -他可能找不到
You can’t miss it. – He might miss it.
我带他去 -你太好了
I’ll show him. – That’s so nice.
谢谢 -不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
你来这里干什么?
What are you doing here?
新发型吗?
Is that new hair?
我喜欢
I like it.
丹尼 你要干嘛?
What do you want, Danny?
我来是想聊下
I came to talk.
聊什么?聊你是个跟踪狂?
About what? You being a stalker?
嘿 冷静一下
Yo, take it down.
之前的你会这样
It’s the old you.
乔治说现在的你情绪稳定又坚强
George said new you is all balanced and strong.
我不喜欢你和他聊天
I don’t appreciate you talking to my husband.
放松 他爱我
Relax. He loves me.
你想怎样?
What do you need?
我只是想知道你是否…
I just want to know if…
我说不好 你幸不幸福
you’re like, I don’t know, happy and shit.
什么?
What?
你所有的努力都得到了回报 对吧?
All your hard work paid off, right?
你已经满足了吧?
You’re fulfilled?
你关心这个干嘛?
Why do you care?
我想知道能否达到你这样的境界
I just want to know if I’ve got to get to where you are.
一切都会消退
Everything fades.
没有什么是永恒的
Nothing lasts.
我们只是一条食尾蛇
We’re just a snake eating its own tail.
说得好
Word.
请你离开吧
Just leave, please.
没关系的 -太抱歉了
Oh, it’s okay. – I’m so sorry.
凯拉!
Kayla!
搞什么?
What the fuck?
破派对 神经病
Wack-ass party. Psycho.
嘿!
Hey!
刚才怎么回事?
What the fuck was that?
我以为看到了保罗的前女友
I thought I saw Paul’s ex.
我就知道你来这里不单是为了聊天
Yeah, I knew you weren’t here just to talk.
是为了什么?警告我?你想敲诈我?
What is this? A warning shot? You trying to blackmail me?
我不想从你这里得到任何东西
I don’t want anything from you.
我不想和你有任何关系 你有病
I don’t want anything to do with you. You are sick.
你真的很讨人嫌
You’re a disease.
你觉得自己比我强 是吗?
You think you’re better than me now. Is that it?
所以你陷害你表哥进了监狱?
Is that why you let your cousin go to jail?
是啊 我听说有个匿名线索
Yeah, I heard about an anonymous tip.
还在想那人是谁
I wonder who.
我能让你完蛋 丹尼尔
I could end you, Daniel.
现在你的生意一帆风顺
And things are going so well for you with your business.
至少我不会和一个孩子出轨
At least I didn’t cheat with a fucking child.
他一直长不大 根源在你 你知道这点吧?
You’re the reason he’s a child. You know that, right?
他只是在寻求别人的指导 随便一个人
He’s just looking for guidance from somebody, anybody,
因为你做不到
’cause you can’t do it.
你知道吗?
You know what?
你♥他♥妈♥离我家人远点
Stay the fuck away from my family.
真的 你也应该离你家人远点
Honestly, you should stay away from yours too.
你能走开吗?
Can you move?
谢谢你今晚支持我
Thank you for supporting me tonight.
你一定很不容易 毕竟发生了那件事
I’m sure that wasn’t easy for you after, you know.
不 没关系
No, it was fine.
不要担心了
Don’t worry about it.
就是…
It’s just…
我配不上你
I don’t deserve you.
我总是让你失望
All I do is let you down.
嘿 乔治
Hey, George…
有件事我们需要谈谈
We need to talk about something.
好的
Okay.
我不知道你会怎么想
I don’t know how you’re gonna feel,
但这件事我已经思考一阵子了
but it’s something that’s been on my mind for a while.
说吧
Just say it.
我觉得我们应该搬家
I think we should move.
我以为你要说离婚
I thought you were gonna say divorce.
不是 老天 不是的
No. Oh, God, no.
不是的 亲爱的 这…
No, honey. It–
我只是觉得我们需要重新开始
I just think we could use a fresh start.
但你爱这栋房♥子
But you love this house.
你在它上面花了很多心思 -这只是栋房♥子
You put so much time into it. – Ah, it’s just a house.
就像我们和小琼说的 生活里还有更重要的事情
It’s like we told Junie, there’s more important things in life.
你想搬到另一座城市吗?度假屋?
Do you mean move to another city? The vacation house?
没问题 哪里都行
Sure. Anywhere.
我只是想搬离这里 越远越好
I just want to move as far away from here as possible
放下过去的一切
and put it all behind us, you know?
一笔勾销
Clean slate.
那么…你会原谅我?
And… you’d forgive me?
百分百原谅你
One hundred percent.
我们以后再也不会谈起这件事了 我发誓
We never have to talk about it again, I swear.
我只是想让我们无条件地相爱
I just want us to love each other unconditionally.
好吗?乔治 我们可以这样吗?
Yeah? Can we do that, George?
当然
Of course.
我太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你
I love you too.

Yo.
怎么回事?你那里乱得住不下了?
What’s going on? You stink up your place?
就是看看生意的情况
Just looking over the business.
真的?看起来如何?
Word? How’s it looking?
发现了一些会计方面的错误
Found some accounting errors.
是吗?
Really?
该死 我数学太烂了
Shit, man, I’m so bad at math.
有好几笔现金对不上发♥票♥额
There’s a lot of cash we pulled in that don’t match the invoices.
是啊 确实一团糟
Yeah. I mean, it’s a mess.
肯定都对得上
I’m sure it’s all there.
我们一直在拼命工作 是吧?
We’ve been working our asses off, right?
你没背着我♥干♥什么吧?
Yo, you’re not hiding anything from me, right?
什么?
What?
你怎么这么说?
Why would you say that?
就是…
It’s just…
埃德温说的那些话
everything Edwin was saying.
埃德温?
Edwin?
行了吧 那家伙就是个小丑 你在逗我吗?
Come on, that guy’s a clown. Are you kidding me?
我都和你说过多少次了 别往我家里放垃圾
Yo, how many times I tell you not to leave trash in my house?
我是准备扔掉的
I was gonna throw that away.
我们是要认真谈谈吗?
Yo, if we’re gonna be real right now?
我知道你有事瞒着我 -我没瞒你任何事
I know you hide shit from me. – I don’t hide nothing.
你在说什么? -是吗?要不要说说凯拉?
What are you talking about? – Yeah? You wanna talk about Kayla?
我知道艾米 伙计
I know about Amy, dude.
你看我手♥机♥了?
Are you looking through my phone?
没有 我不做那种事
No, I don’t do that.
今晚我见到她了
I just saw her tonight.
你和她见面了?
You saw her in person?
是 记得我跟你说过的那次路怒吗?
Yeah, remember that road rage shit I was telling you about?
记得 -就是和艾米
Yeah. – That’s Amy.
就是她在我卡车上写字 威胁我们的家人
She’s the one tagging my truck, threatening our family.
她搞了我一整年
Fucking with me all year, man.
于是我和她见面 结束我们之间的过节
So I met up with her to end our beef.
等等 什么?
Wait, what?
等等 所以呢?她…
Wait, so what? She was–?
她利用我报复你?
She was using me to get to you?
是啊 她就是那么混♥蛋♥
Yeah, she’s fucked up like that.
你知道她和我是怎么说你的吗?
You know what she told me about you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!