好的 -去年
Okay. – Last year…
我有一段感情纠葛
I had an emotional entanglement.
一段感情纠葛?
An emotional entanglement?
你现在为黏糊糊做事了吗? 乔治 你想说什么?
What, do you work for Goop now? George, what are you trying to say?
其实他们在这个话题上 有很多很棒的文章
Well, actually, they have a lot of great articles on this very topic.
你是出轨了吗? -没有 我绝对不会的 我发誓
Did you cheat on me? – No, I would never. I swear.
我就是…
I just…
和一个人有了情感纠葛
got emotionally connected with someone.
和谁?
Who?
是你男人帮里的人吗?
Was it someone in your men’s group?
我的天 是不是赞恩那个家伙?
Oh, my God, was it with that guy, Zane?
什么?不是
What? No.
是和米娅
It was with Mia.
你和她睡了吗?
Did you fuck her?
没有
No.
不是肉体的 -好的 那是什么?
It wasn’t physical. – Okay, then what was it?
我们可能是在精神领域方面 产生了共鸣
We’re probably connected in the spiritual realm.
你听说过神圣双胞胎吗?
Have you ever heard of a divine twin?
没有 乔治 我从来没听说过 什么神圣双胞胎
No, George, I have never heard of a divine fucking twin.
这不是《龙与地下城》 你不用硬编故事
This isn’t Dungeons & Dragons, you don’t have to make up lore.
这不是编的故事
It’s not lore.
我们都是精神体…
We’re all energy and…
有些人会在深层次产生共鸣
some people connect on a deeper level.
你说过“我爱你”吗?
Did you say “I love you”?
我说过
I did.
什么都没发生 好吗?
Nothing happened, okay?
店被收♥购♥之后 我们就没联♥系♥过
We stopped talking once the store got acquired.
自从交易达成后 你对我坦诚了很多 因此…
You’ve been so much more open with me since the deal closed and…
我也想这样对你
I wanna do the same.
我不想一直隐瞒下去
I don’t want to hide ever.
我明白
I get it.
等下
Wait.
真的吗?
Really?
不 不是
No, no.
我是说 我还是很难过
I mean, I’m still really upset.
当然 我…
Of course. I–
换作是我 也会是这样
I’d be too, if I was in your shoes.
我们应该和林医生再约一次面诊吗?
Should we set up another appointment with Dr. Lin?
我单独和她见面如何?
What if I meet with her solo?
我心里很乱 所以…
You know, I have a lot to process, so…
亲爱的 你想怎样都可以
Whatever you need, babe.
我需要取消聚会吗? -不 不用
Should I cancel the party? – No. No.
你为了那些作品费尽心思
You worked so hard on those pieces.
应该让它们为人所知
People should see them.
它们真的很棒
They’re really good.
你是比我要坚强得多的人
You’re so much stronger than I am.
我没准备好重新开始与人交往
I am not ready to get back out there.
这种失恋小男儿心态该结束了 -对
Yo, that sad boy shit gotta stop. – Yeah.
马上结束
Immediately.
我被伤得很深
Shit ran deep.
等你们找到那种感情后就会明白
Y’all will understand when you find that connection.
傻子 我随时都在谈感情
I connect all the time, fool.
是 这家伙就像一根人类以太网线
Yeah, this dude’s like a human ethernet cable.
我就是个云服务器 懂吗?
I’m like the fucking cloud, you know?
见鬼去吧! -不是说好不抽球吗?
Get the fuck out of here! – What did we say about slamming the ball?
这样不好 -伙计 你活该
It’s not cool. – That’s what you get, dude.
各位 你们能小点声吗?
Guys. Can you guys please keep it down, all right?
这是个居家办公一体房♥间 有人正工作呢
This is a live-work space. Some of us are working here.
怎么了?你父母的事让你焦虑吗?
What? You stressed about your parents?
不是 我父母挺好的
No, my parents are great.
我给他们看了房♥子 他们特别骄傲
I showed them the house. They’re super proud.
他们理应如此 这八个月我们忙得昏天黑地
They should be. We worked our asses off for eight months.
是 但我们现在不能放松
Yeah, but we can’t relax right now.
我们得继续扩张生意
Okay, we got to keep expanding the business.
老哥 这是收益递减法则 我们可以放松一下
Dude, it’s the law of diminishing returns. We can relax.
是啊 丹尼 就是因为法则
Yeah. Danny, it’s the law.
法则就是这样说的 -不 你不懂 好吧?
It’s the law. – No, you don’t understand, okay?
这一切都可能消失 好吧?
This could all go away, all right?
建筑行业变化莫测 你永远不知道会怎样
Construction is a crazy business, like, you never know.
相信我 这行我♥干♥很久了
Trust me, I’ve been doing this a long time.
是埃德温
Yo, it’s Edwin.
这房♥间不错 -谢谢
I love the place. – Thank you.
保罗搬出去了
So Paul moved out.
是啊 他长大了 保罗在走廊那头找了个房♥间
Yeah, he’s growing up. Paul got a spot down the hall.
家里怎么样?
How’s the fam?
实话说 自从我退出唱诗班之后 一直挺难的
You know, truthfully, it’s been rough since I had to resign from Praise Team.
是啊
Right.
是啊 加上刚要的孩子
Yeah, plus the new kid.
人们可不会提醒你养孩子多费钱
They don’t warn you about the price tag on those things.
你来有什么事吗?
So, what brings you in?
是想重装房♥子吗?
Um, you got renovations you’re thinking about?
是这样的…
Look…
不管你们在做什么 感觉做得风生水起
Whatever you guys are doing here, you’re doing it right.
我很想加入其中
And I’d love to be a part of it.
你是在找工作
Oh, like a job.
你有建筑行业的经验吗?
Do you have construction experience?
没有 不 我的意思是…
No. No, I mean…
不管你们在谋划什么
Whatever you guys are up to,
我相信我可以很快学会
I’m sure I can learn fast.
我或许看起来很古板
I know I may seem all buttoned up,
但我愿意弄脏双手 你懂吗?
but I’m willing to get my hands dirty, you know?
等等 你是说…
Wait, you mean like–?
你的意思是干建筑工作弄脏双手吗?
Yeah, you mean like hands dirty from all the construction?
当然 建筑工作
Sure, construction.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么称呼它都行 -别这样 我不玩文字游戏
Whatever you wanna call it. – Yeah. Nah, I don’t read the dictionary.
我从事的是正当的建筑工作
I mean, construction’s construction.
对不起
Sorry.
只是你父母的新房♥ 保罗的新住处 这些…
It’s just your parents’ new house, Paul’s new place, that…
这些不可能都是干建筑挣来的吧?
That can’t just be from construction, right?
我听说你表哥进监狱前 在倒腾一些东西
I heard your cousin was into some stuff before he went to prison.
艾萨克曾经从事合法的进出口生意
Well, Isaac had a legitimate import-export business,
如果你说的是这个
if that’s what you’re talking about.
我们这里存了一些他的东西…
And we’re storing some of his stuff…
直到他出来
you know, until he gets back.
我们每天都在祈祷他能减免刑期
And we pray every day that his sentence gets shortened.
所以那些只是电饭煲
So those are just rice cookers.
是啊 给你来一个
Yeah, here, have one.
我送你 -不用了
On me. – No.
没关系 我们有一个了
It’s okay. We have one.
你没有唱凯莉克拉克森歌♥曲的电饭煲
You don’t got one that plays Kelly Clarkson.
这里的一切都是光明正大的 伙计
Everything’s above board here, man.
我花了很多心血 给父母盖了那所房♥子
I built my parents that house with a lot of hard work.
很抱歉让你失望了
So sorry to disappoint you.
明白了
Understood.
哇哦 那挺让人纠结的
Wow, that’s a lot to process.
我在当时的所作所为 也不能说是个圣人 所以…
I mean, it’s not like I was a saint to be around during that time, so…
这不容易 但我能理解
I mean, it’s not easy, but I get it.
我真的理解
I really do.
你对乔治的爱是强烈的
Your love for George is powerful.
是的
It is.
我依然记得我们开始约会的第一年
You know, I still remember that first year we were dating.
我真的每天都像嗑嗨了那样开心
It honestly felt like I was high every single day.
很少有人能让你有这种感觉
It is rare to find someone who can make you feel that way.
是吧?
Right?
太少见了
I mean, so rare.
我认为这值得我坚持
It’s worth holding onto, I think.
乔治就像是弥补了我的缺憾
George really felt like a missing piece.
我不具备的东西 他都有
Everything I’m not, he is.
感谢上天 因为很久以来
And thank God, you know, because for so long

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!