是啊 其实他不用卖♥♥的
Yeah, he really didn’t need to.
就让他认为 是他挽救了大局 好吗?
Let him think he saved the day, okay?
他需要这个
He needs it.
好的
Okay.
你看起来好多了
You’re looking much better.
我的身体恢复得很快
My body heals quickly.
你确定今天就到这里吗? 我们可以继续购物
Are you sure you’re done? We can keep shopping.
你还想买♥♥什么?我付钱
Anything you want? It’s on me.
你一向如此慷慨 我相信你以后会继续如此
You’ve always been so generous, and I’m sure you’ll continue to be.
富美 我想谈谈被忽视的问题
Fumi, I wanted to address the elephant in the room.
问题? -是啊
Elephant? – Yeah.
我没看到有问题
I don’t see an elephant.
我看到了图形、漩涡和图案
I see shapes and swirls and patterns.
我和春树深爱着彼此
Haru and I loved each other deeply.
我们对生活有着一致的追求
We wanted the same things out of life.
我们一起成就了许多
We achieved so much together.
但财务稳定不在其中
But financial stability was not one of them.
有一段时间我们为钱发愁
There was a time when we worried over money,
但他教会了我一个很重要的道理
but he taught me something very important.
你开始担心的那一刻
The moment you begin to worry,
当你承认在担心的那一刻
the moment you acknowledge the worry,
就会把担心固化为现实
you solidify it into existence,
所以我们选择忽略
which is why we chose to ignore,
我们也确实这样做了
and ignore we did.
我可能没听懂
I’m not sure I follow.
看看现在的我
Well, look at me now.
想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么
Buying everything I want.
艾米 我们有的只是感知
Amy, all you have is perception.
客观事实并不存在
There is no objective truth.
你创造了自己想要栖息的真♥相♥
You create the truth you want to inhabit.
那你对家人有什么期许?
So, what do you want for your family?
你对自己有什么期许?
What do you want for yourself?
艾萨克人呢?
Where the fuck is Isaac?
你这该死的两面派
You fucking snake.
什么?
What?
发生什么了?
What’s going on?
我蹲号♥子了!
I’m in fucking jail!
可能要判五到十年
Looking at five to ten.
我不明白 怎么回事?
I don’t understand. What happened?
怎么回事?你出♥卖♥♥♥我
What happened? You sold me out.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我一接到电♥话♥就过来了
I just got the call and I came here.
我真的一无所知
Like, I’m completely in the dark.
♪ Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in… ♪
加油 丹尼!
Let’s go, Danny!
不错
There it is.
♪ Breathe in, breathe out Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in… ♪
我律师已经把我摘清楚了 她都计划好了
My lawyer had me in the clear. She had it all planned out.
你律师搞砸了吗? 需要我帮你找个新的吗?
Did your lawyer fuck up? Do you need me to get you a new one?
是你路怒那件事! 警♥察♥认为是我♥干♥的
It’s your fucking road rage shit! The fucking cops think I did it.
我的假释全完了!
My parole’s fucked!
全完了!
Fucked!
除了你 还有谁会出♥卖♥♥♥我?还有谁?
Who else would’ve sold me out besides you? Who else?
嘿 首先…拜托 我甚至都想不到要这样做
Hey, first of all, that– Come on, I would never even think to do that.
那可是阴险恶毒的谋划 我没那么好的脑子
That’s some diabolical mastermind shit. I can’t even think that far out.
等下 兄弟
Oh, wait, dude.
为了上帝
For the Lord.
下一个! -没关系!
Next one! – That’s all right!
上帝保佑!
Word of God!
专心点!
Focus!
去捡球!
Get the ball!
我猜艾米看到了卡车上的车牌号♥
I bet Amy saw the license plate on the truck.
车牌在你名下
And it’s under your name.
该死
Fuck.
你没和他们说是我♥干♥的吧?
You didn’t tell them it was me, right?
我说了 我立刻就告诉他们了 但警♥察♥不相信我
I did. I told them right away. The cops didn’t believe me.
真是的 因为你有前科吗?
Oh, man. ‘Cause your record?
说是你开的车 说是你开的车就好
Just say you were driving, man. Just say you were driving.
那些菲律宾人跟我反♥目♥了 我必须离开这里!
The Filipinos turned on me. I gotta get out of here!
好的
Right.
好的 兄弟 当然
Yeah, dude. Yeah, of course.
我会为你担♥保♥ 好吗?
I’ll vouch for you, yeah. Okay?
我会去担责
I’ll take the fall.
操♥他♥妈♥的!
Fucking fuck!
有我在呢
I got you, man.
为你在所不辞
Anything you need.
兄弟 你是握方向盘的人…
Dude, you’re driving…
我就是坐你的车
I’m just along for the ride.
他那里没防守!
He’s open! He’s open!
♪ Breathe in, breathe out Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in ♪
♪ Breathe in, breathe in… ♪
搞什么?
What the fuck?!
♪ Got a machinehead It’s better than the rest ♪
♪ Green to red Yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Better than the rest ♪
♪ Better than the rest ♪
♪ Machinehead, head, head Head, head, head, yeah ♪
♪ I walk from my machine ♪
♪ I walk from my machine ♪
♪ Breathe in, breathe out Breathe in, breathe out ♪
♪ Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in ♪
♪ Got a machinehead It’s better than the rest ♪
♪ Green to red, machinehead ♪
♪ Got a machinehead It’s better than the rest ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!