We both know you need this money.
你还在跟踪我 是吗?
Still stalking me, huh?
别再烦我了
Get off my jock.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
等下 你不是爱上我了吧?
Wait a minute, are you in love with me?
没有!我是在担心你!好吧?
No! I’m worried about you! Okay?
我关心小企业
I care about small businesses.
你知道吗?我的生意就是小企业
You know what? My business is a small business.
你的生意更像是…小微企业
Your business is more of like a… micro-business.
不是小微企业 而是杰出企业
It’s not a micro-business. It’s a magnum opus business.
是啊 也许在我的帮助下 还有可能
Yeah, maybe it could be. With my help.
我们是一条船上的
We’re on the same page here.
如果不是 我就得掀翻这艘小船
And if we weren’t, I’d have to flip the page
掀起新的风波对付你
to a whole other chapter that you’re not prepared to handle.
你肯定应付不来 -你在威胁我吗?
You’re not. – Are you threatening me?
因为我可以避开旧风波
Because I could go back and read that last chapter.
也可以避开新风波 同时避开两种风波
I could also read the new one, and be aware of both.
好吧 够了 我没在威胁你
Okay, enough. I’m not threatening you.
威胁应该是这样的
A threat would sound like,
“按我说的办 否则我就杀了你”
“Do as you’re told or I will motherfucking bury you.”
嘿!你们是要走 还是就那么占着路?
Hey! Are you guys leaving, or are you just gonna sit there?
我想走的时候就会走 贱♥人♥
I’ll leave when I wanna leave, bitch.
我们要一直占着路 孬种
We’ll keep sitting here, you shriveled nut.
操♥你♥妈♥ -你♥他♥妈♥说什么?
Fuck you. – What the fuck you say?
你♥他♥妈♥说什么? -你敢再说一遍!
What the fuck you say? – I dare you to say it again!
过来!
Come here!
王八蛋 你再说一遍试试 -两个疯子
Say that shit again, motherfucker. – Psychos.
你♥他♥妈♥才是疯子!
You’re a fucking psycho!
好吧
Fine.
那就两万五
$25,000.
好的
All right.
(娜奥米来电)
什么事 娜奥米?我随时奉陪
What you got, Naomi? I’m ready.
嘿 艾米 我打电♥话♥只是想说对不起
Hey, Amy. Hi. I’m just calling to say I’m sorry.
显然 我不知道你在替富美担着
Obviously, I didn’t know you were covering for Fumi.
是啊
Right.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
她给我打电♥话♥了 因为她无意听到了我们的谈话
She called because she overheard our conversation.
她觉得很内疚 并解释了一切
She felt so bad and explained everything.
被那辆卡车威胁
Being terrorized by that truck,
还有这次盗窃 这两件事肯定有联♥系♥
and now the robbery, they’ve gotta be connected.
是啊 娜奥米 我想告诉你来着
Yeah, you know, Naomi, I wanted to tell you,
但我不想让我婆婆难堪
but I just didn’t wanna embarrass my mother-in-law like that.
你能理解的 我们要关爱长辈
I mean, you get it. We look after our elders.
完全可以 你做得对 我会帮忙找到另一个司机
Absolutely. You did the right thing. I’m gonna help find the other driver.
我依然认为就是周氏表兄弟中的一个
I still think it’s one of the Cho cousins.
好的 有我能帮上忙的就告诉我 -你人太好了
Yeah. Well, let me know how I can help. – You’re so sweet.
关于月亮椅的事情 我帮乔治和乔丹娜联♥系♥上了
Oh! And I connected George with Jordan about the Tamago.
她特别开心
She is so happy.
月亮椅?
The Tamago?
你们没必要卖♥♥给她 不过她高兴得要飞上天了
You didn’t have to sell, but she’s over the moon about it.
哇哦 是啊
Wow, yeah.
乔治能联♥系♥你 我真的很高兴
I’m really glad George reached out.
我们很乐意这样做
It’s our pleasure.
能够消除误会 实在是太好了
It is so nice to clear the air like this.
我们尽快聚一下 好吗?
Let’s hang soon, yeah?
当然了 尽快就聚
Oh, for sure. Soon.
好的 再见 -再见 姐们
Okay. Bye. – Bye, girl.

Hey.
怎么了?
What happened?
有人吐了巧克力
Oh, someone threw up chocolate.
显然是邻里哪个 叫塞巴斯蒂安的男孩干的
Apparently, some boy down the street, Sebastian.
是吗?
Oh, really?
是的
Yep.
宝贝 家里很多地方都铺了木地板
Sweetie. We have a lot of wood in the house.
爸爸想吐的时候 会吐在木地板上
When Daddy feels like throwing up, Daddy throws up on the wood. Okay?
不会吐在地毯上
Not the rugs.
塞巴斯蒂安可以吐在木地板上
Sebastian can throw up right on the wood.
好的 我会告诉他的
Okay. I’ll tell him that.
嘿 小琼 我在客房♥里 发现了很多包装纸
Hey, Junie, I found a lot of wrappers in the guest room.
你是不是好时巧克力吃多了?
Did you eat too many Hershey’s Kisses?
可能是塞巴斯蒂安吃的
It was probably Sebastian.
好吧 那么…
Okay, well–
乔治
George.
好的
Okay.
或许我们应该去塞巴斯蒂安家
Maybe we should go down to Sebastian’s
问下是不是他吃的巧克力
and ask him if he ate the chocolate.
小琼
Junie.
嘿 犯错没关系 但撒谎就不对了
Hey, it’s okay to make a mistake, but it’s not okay to lie.
我吃了一些 但你们不要生气
I ate some, but don’t be mad.
一定要继续在一起
Please stay together.
嘿!你是因为富美说的话 感到担心吗?
Hey! Are you worried because of what Fumi said?
我希望大家永远快乐
I want everyone to be happy all the time.
宝贝
Oh, sweetie.
人不可能永远快乐 但这没关系
You can’t be happy all the time, and that’s okay.
是啊 宝贝 即便我们不快乐
Yeah. Honey, even if we’re not happy,
我们还是爱着彼此 因为我们是一家人
we still love each other because we’re a family.
家人是永恒的
And family is forever.
是吗?
It is?
是啊 而且我会永远爱妈妈
Yeah, and I’ll always love Mommy.
妈妈的名字是艾米
Mommy’s name is Amy. – Mm-hm.
艾米一直在照顾我 就像她这么多年来
And Amy has taken care of me, just like she’s taking care of you,
一直在照顾你一样 年复一年 日积月累
all these years, and that builds year-by-year,
这让我们的羁绊如此坚韧
and that makes us so strong.
是啊
Yeah.
爸爸为我们付出了一切
And Dada gives everything he can to us.
他总是把我们放在第一位
He always puts us first.
他牺牲了如此之多
He sacrifices so much.
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
(色♥情♥网♥站♥ 白女配亚洲男)
(照片)
(那个贱♥人♥)
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你能看到我吗?
Can you see me?
什么?
What?
你在我家附近?
Are you by my house?
你在我家附近?
Are you by my house?
老天啊 我讨厌和你说话
Oh, my God, I hate talking to you.
我打电♥话♥是想告诉你 我不用你帮我了 好吧?
Look, I called to let you know that I don’t need your help, okay?
交易取消
The deal’s off.
什么?不行 说好了的
What? No, a deal’s a deal.
听着 有人当了我的替罪羊
Look, someone took the fall for me
我很感激你愿意…
and I appreciate that you were willing to–
不行 -这钱本来对你来说就是天降横财
No. – Actually, it was just good money for you.
不行 -所以你不该生气
No. – So you can’t be pissed.
我他妈想怎么样就怎么样
I can be whatever the fuck I want to be.
为了表达我的善意
As a good faith action,
我要告诉你 我的邻居正在积极地寻找你
I’m letting you know that my neighbors are actively searching for you,
找不到坏人 他们决不罢休
and they just won’t stop until they have the bad guy.
搞什么?你才是坏人!
What the fuck? You are the bad guy!
或许你应该给卡车重新刷个漆?
Maybe, like, paint your truck?
我已经刷了!
I already did!
就是因为你!
Because of you!
好吧 我得挂了
Okay, I gotta go.
艾米!
Amy!
见鬼!
Fuck!
(打这个电♥话♥ 笨蛋)
(线索热♥线♥ 你知道这两个路怒司机是谁吗?)
你已接通邻里线索匿名热♥线♥
You’ve reached the anonymous neighborhood tip line.
请留言
Please leave a message.
(乔治阿玛尼)
我很抱歉他没告诉你 就卖♥♥掉了月亮椅
I’m sorry he sold the Tamago without telling you.
没关系 我本来也想卖♥♥的
It’s fine. I’ve been meaning to sell it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!