艾米 怎么了?
What’s going on, Amy?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你什么意思?
Uh, what do you mean?
行了 姐们 你可以告诉我
Come on, girl, you can tell me.
我是你的朋友
I’m your friend.
我们是两个互相支持的亚洲姐妹
You know, we are two Asian sisters supporting one another.
娜奥米 我喜欢我们这种关系
Naomi, I love that about us.
然后呢?
So?
然后…怎么了?
So… what?
好吧
Okay.
艾米 好吧
Okay, Amy.
好的
Okay.
有两辆车在我们的街道上 发生了一起疯狂的路怒事件
Well, two cars got in a crazy road rage incident on our streets,
其中一辆是白色的SUV
one of them was a white SUV.
你开的是白色SUV -很多人开的都是白色SUV
You drive a white SUV. – A lot of people drive a white SUV.
是 我知道 但在赌城打断你的 那个人说了一些非常具体的信息…
Yeah, I know, but that heckler in Vegas said some very, very specific things–
那是个喝醉了的游客 你记得吗 甚至乔丹娜都认同…
That was a random drunken tourist. Remember, even Jordan agreed–
就当我也认同吧 -很好 我们达成一致了
Let’s say I agreed. – Good. We’ll agree to agree.
一个邻居的安保监控拍到的
A neighbor caught this on their security camera.
艾米 天选之子公♥司♥的所有人 是艾萨克周
Amy, The Chosen Ones, Incorporated is owned by Isaac Cho.
他是丹尼尔周的表哥
He’s the cousin of Daniel Cho,
你和这个人发生了路怒事件
the man with whom you got into a road rage,
你同时也和这个人
the man with whom…
出轨了
you’re having an affair.
我和米娅聊过 她说你和乔治有些问题
I spoke to Mia, and she said that you and George are having some issues,
我知道有个杂工在你家卫生间里乱尿
I know a handyman urinated in your bathroom.
丹尼尔周是你被抛弃的
Daniel Cho’s a handyman you broke up with,
杂工前情人…
your jilted ex-lover–
这可不好笑
This isn’t funny.
娜奥米 我的老天
Oh, my God, Naomi.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you. Um–
我真的需要大笑一下
I really needed that. Uh…
这故事太精彩了
That is quite the story.
这都是事实
These are all facts.
那些都是毫无关联的独♥立♥事件
Those were all separate events that have occurred.
我之前没有把它们像那样拼凑起来
I just hadn’t quite pieced them together like that
因为 我虽然很想有时间
because, well, I would love to have the time
像你那样大肆发挥创造力
to get as creative as you seem to be,
但该死的 娜奥米…
but shit, Naomi…
我一直在忙于工作
I’m always busy working.
我会找到另一个司机
I’m gonna find the other driver,
我会证明当时是你在开车
and I’ll confirm you were driving
因为我确实时间很多
because I do have all the time in the world,
有时间和乔丹娜见面 有时间告诉她这一切
time to meet up with Jordan, time to tell her everything,
我怀疑她会不会想收♥购♥一家 有这么多麻烦的店
and I doubt she’ll want to acquire a business with so much liability.
谢谢你提醒我
Thanks for the heads up.
那你快去忙吧
You go keep yourself busy.
该死
Fuck.
保罗
Paul.
艾萨克 我觉得保罗有话要对你说
Isaac, I think Paul has something to say to you.
我想说的是…
I guess, what I’m trying to say is…
不管发生了什么 我都放下了
with whatever happened, I’m down to move forward.
他说的是赌城的事 对吧 保罗?
He’s talking about Vegas. Right, Paul?
他还有话要说 是吧 保罗?
He has some more shit he has to say. Right, Paul?
我想是吧
I guess.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
好吧 行 对不起
All right, fine. I’m sorry.
可以吗?
Okay?
我真的很抱歉 我搞砸了
I’m really sorry. I fucked up.
好吧 你看 你这么说就够了 来吧 抱一下
All right. See? That’s all you had to say. Come on, bring it in. Bring it in.
原来你是有“种”的啊
Oh, Cho family got the crown jewels.
我们身上的野性之血 -好了 没事了
Mongol in our blood. – Okay, we’re good.
以后一起搞家族事业 -好的
Family business, back on. All right.
保罗 你去跟外面的鲍比和迈克尔 认识一下
Paul, go introduce yourself to Bobby and Michael outside.
行了 -嘿 我给你看点东西
All right, man. – Hey. Let me show you something.
这边是常规的音乐电饭煲
The ones on this side are regular melodic rice cookers.
放的是《欢乐颂》 你在听吗?
They play “Ode to Joy.” You paying attention?
在听 -这很重要
Yeah. – It’s important.
这边的播放的是 凯莉克拉克森的《你离去之后》
This side, they play Kelly Clarkson’s “Since U Been Gone.”
你知道凯莉克拉克森吗?
You know Kelly Clarkson? – Mm-hm.
我的现金都装在这里
These ones have all my cash.
我要把这个区域围起来 这样就没人看见
I’m gonna wall off this area so no one sees it.
里面有多少钱?
How much cash is that?
很多 我找了个律师 她认为可以帮我免于牢狱之灾
A lot. I got a lawyer, she thinks she can keep me out of jail.
真的吗?
Oh, word?
是啊 因为是保罗偷走的卡车 这可以减轻跨越州界的惩罚
Yeah. Since Paul stole the truck, that’s gonna soften crossing state lines.
赌场录像里 保安先对你动的手
Casino footage has security fucking you up first,
然后是我工地的朋友
then my guy at the construction site,
他会证明整件事是沟通失误
he’s gonna say the whole thing was a miscommunication.
就像逃脱大♥师♥胡迪尼
Like fucking Houdini, man.
是啊 意大利人 半岛心态
Yeah. Italians. Peninsula mentality.
他是意大利人吗?我觉得不是
Is he Italian? I don’t think he is.
对我来说他就是
He is to me.
好吧 艾萨克 为什么给我看这些?
Okay. Isaac, why are you showing me this?
为什么?因为你是我的家人
Why? You’re my fucking family, dude.
别告诉鲍比和迈克尔 我信任你 -好的
Don’t tell Bobby or Michael. I trust you. – Okay.
我信任你 -没问题
I trust you. – I got you.
说“凯莉克拉克森” -凯莉克拉克森
Say, “Kelly Clarkson.” – Kelly Clarkson.
看 他跟他们相处得很好 -是啊 我想是的
Look at that. He fits right in. – Yeah, I guess so.
听着 律师做成她的事之后 我们就开足马力干吧
Look, after the lawyer does her thing, let’s just go full hog.
扩张 建造业 进出口生意
Expand. Construction. Import-export.
鲍比会负责西边 红头发负责东边
Bobby’ll take the west side, the ginger will take the east.
你负责奥兰治县 -好的
You get Orange County. – Word.
至于你弟弟 也许他负责奥克斯纳德
And your brother, maybe he gets Oxnard.
好的 -那下真不错
This is basketball camp. – All right.
该死 好的 -多谢了
Oh, shit. Okay. Check. – I appreciate that.
(那个贱♥人♥)
(嘿 蠢货 事情失控了 我想做个了结 我们谈谈)
(家居与园艺)
谢谢你和我见面
Thank you for meeting me.
怎么着?你要投降了吗?
So, what? Waving the white flag, huh?
听好了 你这白♥痴♥
Look, you fucking idiot,
你那愚蠢的盗窃行动 给咱俩惹了大♥麻♥烦 好吗?
your stupid robbery stunt has us both in deep shit, okay?
什么…我不知道你在说什么
What–? I don’t know what you’re talking about.
告诉你朋友 或是你的雇员 或无所谓什么人
Tell your friend, or your employee, or whoever the fuck,
犯罪的时候也许不该穿着公♥司♥衬衫
to maybe not wear a company T-shirt when committing a crime.
“天选之子”? 这是我听过最蠢的名字!
“The Chosen Ones”? That’s the dumbest name I’ve ever heard!
这不…那克友绿植算什么? “克友绿植”!
It’s not– What the fuck is a Kōyōhaus? “Kōyōhaus!”
那个草坪被我们毁掉的人想报仇
The guy whose lawn we destroyed is out for blood.
他有我们车的录像 想要起诉我们
He has footage of both of our cars and wants to press charges.
你不明白
You don’t understand.
这些人就是没事闲的
These people have nothing better to do.
我发给你邻里线索热♥线♥的电♥话♥ 你得去打电♥话♥
I’ll text you this neighborhood tip line, and you’re gonna call it.
我需要你去认错 说是其他人开的白色SUV
I need you to take the fall and say that someone else was driving a white SUV.
我为什么要这么做?
Why the fuck would I do that?
因为我会给你一大笔钱 笨蛋
Because I’m gonna pay you a lot of money, dipshit.
好的
Okay.
10万美元 我就去做
Yeah, I’ll do that. $100,000.
老天 我本来想给你10个数
Oh, my God. I was gonna offer you 10.
10美元?
Ten dollars?
你太笨了!怎么…一万美元!
You are so stupid! What? $10K!
五万美元我就做
I’ll do it for $50,000.
两万五 最终报价
Twenty-five, final offer.
好吧 除非你为朝我按喇叭的事道歉 是你挑的头
Okay, but only if you apologize for honking at me. You started this.
我? -对
Me? – Yeah.
好吧 你像个疯子一样向我倒车
Okay, you backed into me like a psycho.
我被你逼急了 所以才大爆发
You flipped me off, all ‘roided out and shit.
丹尼尔 换我就不会得寸进尺 好吗?
I wouldn’t push it, Daniel. Okay?
特别是考虑到你那个小建筑公♥司♥
Especially with your little construction business.
你我都知道 你需要这笔钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!