No, I’m just saying, like–
我想说我也可以成功
I’m saying I could do it too.
好的
Okay.
你现在觉得我不行吗?
What, like, now you don’t think so?
保罗 成功不仅仅需要好的意愿
Well, Paul, it just takes a lot more than good intentions.
我累死累活干了很多年
I have busted my ass for years.
我牺牲了我的幸福 牺牲了我家人的幸福 这…
I’ve sacrificed my well-being, the well-being of my family. It–
不可能一夜之间就成为百万富翁的
It’s not millionaire in no time.
如果你不想给我钱 直说就行
If you don’t want to give me the money, just say so.
不必像婊♥子♥一样扯些有的没的 老天爷
You don’t have to be a bitch about it. Jesus Christ.
你该走了
You should leave.
我是认真的 给我滚出去
I’m dead serious. Get the fuck out.
没问题
Word.
没人能在我家叫我婊♥子♥ 滚出去
Nobody calls me a bitch in my home. Get out.
工作不是你生活一团糟的原因
You know, work’s not the reason your life’s a fucking mess.
嘿 娜奥米
Hey, Naomi.
我看到乔治的帖子了 真可爱
I saw George’s post. So cute.
你们在奥哈伊做什么呢? -我准备现在开车去那边
What are you guys doing in Ojai? – I’m about to drive there now.
家里需要处理一些问题 所以他就用居家度假给了我惊喜
We’re having some work done on the house, so he surprised me with the staycation.
他真体贴
He’s so thoughtful.
我丈夫从来不会做这种事
My husband never does stuff like that.
是啊 乔治他…他很特别
Yeah, George is– He’s pretty special.
对不起 我嗓子有点不舒服 -没关系
Sorry, there’s a tickle in my throat. – No worries.
嘿 帮我个小忙
Hey, so small favor,
我刚刚被提名为《卡拉巴萨斯型格》 明年的值得关注人物
I just got nominated for next year’s People to Watch in Calabasas Style,
我希望你能写一封推荐信…
and I was hoping that you could write a recommendation letter–
抱歉 刚才那句我没听到 你能再说一遍吗?
I’m sorry, I didn’t hear that. Can you say that again?
没关系 我是说 我被提名为明年的值得关注人物…
Oh, no worries. I was saying that I’m up for next year’s People to Watch, and–
娜奥米 其实 我有一些工作要做
You know what, Naomi? I have some work to do.
我随后再打给你 好吗?
Can l call you back later?
没问题 随时给我回电♥话♥
Sure. Sure, yeah. Call me back whenever.
你好
Hi.
因为我想让你们知道 尽管所有人都不认同这个观点
I want you to know that, despite what everybody tells you,
但是你能拥有一切 你可以的
you can have it all. You can. – Wow.
自命不凡的婊♥子♥
Stuck-up bitch.
我当时坐在自己的车里 突然有位女士
I was sitting in my car, and all of a sudden,
从她那完美无瑕的白色SUV车里 向我鸣笛
this woman just starts honking at me from her fucking perfect white SUV.
然后她在我的卡车上喷涂 “我是个贱♥人♥”
And then she fucking tags my truck with “I’m a bitch.”
这是正常的行为吗?
Is that normal behavior?
嘿 保安?我觉得…我觉得有一些喝大了的外人进来了
Hey, security? Security, I think some drunk tourists have wandered in.
(菲鲁兹A 求助!路怒事件!)
你确定这些都是那辆SUV里的东西?
You’re sure all these came from the SUV?
邻居说他们看见司机从车窗 往外扔垃圾
Neighbor said they saw the driver throw trash out the window.
我把能找到的都收集起来了
I gathered everything I could find.
也许是那辆卡车扔的 我说不好
Maybe from the truck, I don’t know.
你有没有看到那辆卡车上写着
You wouldn’t happen to have seen if the truck was tagged
“我是个贱♥人♥”?
with “I’m a bitch”?
什么?
Excuse me?
我认识一个邻居开白色SUV
I know a neighbor who drives a white SUV.
可能是她
It could be her.
但你有证据吗?
But do you have proof?
没有 但是…我感觉是她
No, but… I have a hunch.
她不太尊重其他人
She doesn’t have much regard for others.
我收到了12条 关于这一带白色SUV的线索
Well, I received 12 other tips about white SUVs in the area.
都很令人信服
They’re all convincing.
但警♥察♥一点忙都帮不上
But the cops are no help.
我会帮你的 菲鲁兹
Oh, I’ll help you, Firouz.
虽然我平时很忙 但这件事对我很重要
I’m a very busy woman, but this is important to me.
而且我奉行… -我没收到最新的《卡拉巴萨斯》
And I will not– – I never got the new Calabasas Style.
(《卡拉巴萨斯型格》)
感觉有人在偷我的邮件
You know, I think someone is stealing my mail.
请拿走吧
Please take it.
其实我被提名为 明年的值得关注人物了
I’m actually up for next year’s People to Watch.
真厉害
Oh, impressive.
这绝非易事
That is no easy feat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我知道这种名单很傻
Well, I know lists are silly.
我要是知道自己拜访的是位名人
Had I known I was visiting a celebrity,
肯定要带上可以签名的东西
I would have brought something to autograph.
老天 别这么说
Oh, my God, stop.
你想喝点什么吗?
Do you want anything to drink?
30秒后启动防护
Arming in 30 seconds.
四、三、二…
Four, three, two–
解除防护
Disarmed. –
我是汤姆琼斯 注册会计师 请留言 我会回电
You’ve reached the offices of Tom Jones, CPA. – Leave a message and I’ll get back to you. –
嘿 汤姆 你觉得月亮椅能卖♥♥多少钱?
Hey, Tom. How much do you think the Tamago will sell for?
我准备卖♥♥掉它
I think I’m going to sell it.
我儿子和他妻子 感情上出了一些大岔子
There are some disruptive events happening between my son and his wife.
可能会影响我的财务状况 给我回…
It may affect my finances. Call me ba–
这些有钱人装了花俏的系统 但是都不用
These rich people get these fancy systems and don’t even set them.
瞧瞧这里多富贵 -我的计划仍然会奏效
Look at all this money. – My plan would’ve worked.
在两分钟内大偷特偷可不算是计划
Yeah, smashing and grabbing everything in under two minutes isn’t a plan, dude.
因为你一紧张就僵住了
‘Cause you freeze under pressure.
因为在战斗或逃跑的情况下 我选择战斗 懂吗?
That’s ’cause in fight or flight, I’m fight. You understand?
我试图原地做好准备 激活我的核心 保持躯干绷紧
I’m trying to stay put, activate my core, keep my trunk solid.
你不知道会不会有人冒出来 你得把他们打翻
You don’t know if someone will pop out and you gotta knock them out.
嘿 如果我感到有一丝的危险…
Yo, if I sense even a little bit of danger, pew!
我一定会选择逃跑 大韩航♥空♥
I’m flight, baby. Korean Air.
好吧 胆小鬼
Yeah, you’re a bitch.
老天爷 你看这个东西 看这个东西多花俏
Holy shit. Look at this thing, dude. Look at this fancy thing.
很有《甲壳虫汁》的感觉 是吧?
It’s like on some Beetlejuice shit, huh?
所有的凹凸起伏 我打赌这个肯定很值钱
All those lumps and bumps. I bet it’s worth so much.
看起来像疱疹便便
Looks like herpes poo-pooed.
我就是说说 对于一个没得这病的人
I’m saying, you’re obsessed.
你简直走火入魔了
For someone who supposedly doesn’t have it,
你总是念叨这个病
you talk about it all the time.
不 我说的是这一族的病毒 我说的是单纯疱疹病毒1型 2型
No, I’m talking about the family. I’m talking HSV-1, HSV-2.
我说的是带状疱疹 儿童EB病毒
I’m talking zoster, Epstein-Barr.
有这个名字的病毒可真不幸
Ugh, what an unfortunate name for a virus, you know.
你们这帮王八蛋! -见鬼
You motherfuckers! – Oh, fuck.
该死!
Shit! –
♪ Such a lonely day, and it’s mine ♪
♪ The most loneliest day of my life ♪
♪ Such a lonely day should be banned… ♪
老天爷啊
Oh, my God.
我认识这家人
I know who lives there.
♪ The most loneliest day of my life ♪
♪ The most loneliest day of my life ♪
♪ Such a lonely day shouldn’t exist ♪
♪ It’s a day that I’ll never miss ♪
♪ Such a lonely day, and it’s mine ♪
♪ The most loneliest day of my life ♪
♪ And if you go I wanna go with you ♪
♪ And if you die I wanna die with you ♪
♪ Take your hand and walk away ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!