Oh, my gosh. Mrs. Nakai.
好的 来了
Okay. Yeah.
艾米应该会随时出来
Amy should be right out, like any second.
对了 我是米娅
I’m Mia, by the way.
我们应该没见过面 但通过手♥机♥说过话
I don’t think we’ve ever met, but we’ve spoken over the phone.
我有一段时间没来这里了 一直是这样的吗?
I haven’t been here in a while. Is it always like this?
抱歉 这里太混乱了
Sorry for the mess.
好多人刚刚辞职了
A bunch of people just quit.
收♥购♥的消息传出来后 大家都在找工作
The acquisition news got out, and everyone’s looking for jobs.
我的儿媳无论走到哪里 都会有混乱相随
Chaos always follows my daughter-in-law wherever she goes.
我想这就是为什么 她和乔治是一对佳人
I guess that’s why her and George make such a great pair.
就像是阴和阳 是吧?
It’s almost like a yin-yang, right?
我儿子的花瓶卖♥♥得如何?
Are my son’s vases selling?
我认为现在的情况是 人们很欣赏它们…
Oh. You know, I think what’s happening is people are admiring them–
即使是最富有想象力的花瓶 比如1970年代的雪瑞奇胖熔岩花瓶
Even the most imaginative vases, like the ’70s Scheurich Fat Lavas,
也仅限于红色或棕色釉
were limited to red or brown glazes.
小乔治花瓶的抽象本质
The abstract nature of Joji’s vases
反映了他制♥作♥时涌现的创造力
reflect the state of emergence he’s participating in.
我的天 说起胖熔岩花瓶 我都停不下来
Oh, my God. Don’t get me started on Fat Lavas.
你应该和客人这样说
That’s what you should say to the customers.
是的
Right.
前几天我刚和乔治谈过他的上釉技术
I was just talking to George about his glazing techniques the other day.
我非常崇拜你们一家的艺术造诣
I admire the artistry in your family so much.
所以 如果你需要助手
So if you ever need an assistant
或者哪里的画廊要雇人 我很乐意…
or know of any galleries hiring, I’d be–
附近有卫生间吗? -有的 那边转角就是
Is there a restroom nearby? – Oh. Yeah. It’s right around the corner.
老天 我只是在看一根内生的毛发
Oh, my God. I was just checking an ingrown hair.
不用解释 -马上就好
No need to explain. – One second.
富美 你好
Fumi. Hi.
我不知道你要过来 -我坐优步过来的
I didn’t know you were coming by. – I had the Uber drop me off.
你是不是忘了? -午餐
Did you forget? – Lunch.
我的天 富美 你知道的 我最近简直忙翻了天
Oh, my God. You know, Fumi, it’s been so hectic lately. Um…
我们可以改天吗? -可以的
Can we reschedule? – That’s okay.
反正我也只能吃个简餐 -好的 太好了
I could only do a quick bite, anyway. – Okay, great. Um–
我一定保证下次留足时间 这样我们可以大吃一顿
I’ll make sure to book enough time so we can order the whole menu.
我可以进去吗? -好 当然
May I? – Yeah, of course.
但是 小乔治 你为什么不找专业人士呢?
But, Joji, why wouldn’t you just leave that to the professionals?
确实有管道工说要帮忙 但是我自己就修好了
These plumbers did stop by the house, but I fixed it all by myself,
用我自己的双手
you know, with my own two hands.
你的手是用来雕刻艺术品的
You sculpt with your hands.
妈妈 我知道 但自己终于有点用了 我感觉很好
I know, Mom, but it’s nice to feel useful for once.
我马上开到奥哈伊了
Oh, I’m pulling into Ojai now.
我随后打给你 好吧?想你 爱你
I’ll call you later, all right? Miss you, love you.
你好 乔伊斯 我是富美
Hello, Joyce. It’s Fumi.
我就是打给你聊聊天
Just calling to chat.
给我回电♥话♥ 再见
Call me. Bye-bye.
我是蕾妮 请留言 谢谢
You’ve reached Renee. Leave me a message. Thanks.
你好 蕾妮 我是富美 我就是打给你聊聊天
Hello, Renee. It’s Fumi. Just calling to chat.
给我回电♥话♥ 再见
Call me. Bye-bye.
你好 汤姆 -中井夫人
Hello, Tom. – Mrs. Nakai.
抱歉之前我没有回复你 今天很忙
Sorry I didn’t get back to you earlier. Busy day.
没关系 我只是跟进一下
That’s okay. I’m just following up.
你从你儿媳那里借到那笔钱了吗?
Were you able to get that loan from your daughter-in-law?
我们本来今天早些时候要聊聊的 但我不得不改时间
We were supposed to speak earlier today. I had to reschedule.
听着 作为你的会计师
Listen, as your accountant,
我得告诉你 形势不妙
I have to say, things are not looking good.
春树的遗产没有偿还能力 我刚收到你的信♥用♥卡♥账单
Haru’s estate isn’t solvent, and I just got your credit card statement.
我们之前聊过这个
We’ve spoken about this.
你需要养成新的消费习惯 或找到新的收入来源
You need to create a new budget or find new streams of revenue.
我明白
I know, I know.
你刚刚收到了画廊还回来的月亮椅 也许这次可以卖♥♥掉?
You just got the Tamago chair back from the gallery. Maybe finally sell?
我不能卖♥♥ 你知道的
I can’t sell, you know that.
即使我愿意 乔治也绝不会同意
And even if I wanted to, George would never let me.
你想让我去和他谈谈吗?
You want me to talk to him?
不用 请不要去
No, please don’t.
春树在他很小时就离开了他 他还放不下这件事
He’s still not over Haru leaving him so little.
而且他去外地了
You know, he’s out of town,
但我可以去他家 挑出其他作品卖♥♥掉
but I can go to his place and pick some other pieces to sell.
汤姆 可以吗?
Okay, Tom?
这是最后一局 我得去收拾点衣服带走
Yo, last round. I gotta pack up some clothes.
我哥就快回家了
My brother’s coming home soon.
兄弟 你不能总是躲着他 你住在这里
Bro, can’t keep avoiding him, man. You live here.
无所谓 我继续跟你们住就好了
Whatever. I’ll just keep crashing with you guys.
我说不好 伙计 再住我就要收费了
I don’t know, man. Gonna have to start charging you.
好的
All right.
不 我是认真的
No, for real.
我们的房♥租也不便宜
I mean, our place isn’t cheap.
生意也不景气
Market’s been shit.
好吧 没关系
Yeah. No, that’s cool.
你就不能找你的糖妈忙你一把?
Can’t you just get your sugar mama to help you out?
她不是我糖妈
She’s not my sugar mama.
但她给过你现金 而且她是个妈妈
I mean, she gave you cash, and she’s a mom.
不行 我们只是惺惺相惜的知己 好吗?
No, we’re just two humans connecting, all right?
我们关心彼此 -关心你的屌♥
We care about each other. – Care about that dick.
保罗 我杀掉你的角色了
Paul, I killed you.
伙计 他也太敏感了
Dude, he’s so sensitive, man.
(乔治最近似乎心不在焉
赌城之旅后 他就和我疏远了)
(我理解你 我朋友也不理解我了)
(我把这个发给乔治 他甚至什么都没说)
我去
Shit.
(你也太性感了 现在我想说各种屁话)
(大笑 你太幽默了 谢谢你让我笑起来)
(今天的工作糟透了)
(乔治发现家里管道漏水
所以我下班后得去奥哈伊找他)
(或者你可以留下来
让我修好你家的管道)
(我们聊得越多 你就越傻)
(但说真的 你从未独享过家里)
(你应该邀请我过去)
(好吧 过来吧)
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
听着 我知道我说过这个
Look, I know I said this before,
但我们要相处的话 就不能做任何身体上的事 好吧?
but if we’re gonna hang out, we can’t do anything physical. Okay?
好的
Okay.
♪ I’m the one natural one Make it easy… ♪
这感觉太棒了
That feels so good.
我想让你吐口水
I want you to spit on it.
♪ Where I can love how I like If I want it ♪
♪ Whatever keeps me high… ♪
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你给我的感觉真棒
You feel so good.
喜欢我的小妹妹吗? -喜欢
Do you like my pussy? – Yeah.
喜欢它挤压你小♥弟♥弟♥的感觉吗?
You like how it squeezes your cock?
该死 我要高♥潮♥了
Fuck, I’m gonna come so hard.
我要高♥潮♥了 就要高♥潮♥了!
I’m gonna come so hard. I’m coming! I’m coming!
就要高♥潮♥了!
I’m coming! I’m coming!
最近你让我思考了 很多关于未来的事
So you got me thinking a lot about my own future lately.
是吗?为什么?
Oh, yeah? How so?
就是让我振作起来 开始谋划
Just like getting my shit together, starting to plan, you know.

Yeah.
那挺好的
That’s good.
我和丹尼吵过架之后 就一直在我朋友家住
I’ve been crashing at my boy’s place ever since the fight with Danny.
他提过被捕的事情吗?
Did he say anything about the arrest?
没有 他给我发短♥信♥ 说我应该向我表哥道歉
No, he texted me some shit about how I owe my cousin an apology,
但去他的 -去他的 让他见鬼去吧
but fuck that. – Fuck that and fuck him.
我不能老是住在我朋友家
You know, I can’t crash at my boy’s place forever.
如果我有自己的房♥子 就能做点事情
Like if I had my own place, I could make some moves, you know.
甚至我哥都要买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
Even my brother is getting his own spot, you know.

Yeah.
我不知道 就是…
I don’t know, just…
你觉得你能借我点钱吗?
You think you could lend me some money?
我会尽快还你
I’ll pay it back, ASAP.
我就是…我需要启动资金 然后…
I just– I need a jumpstart, and then…
我知道我有这个能力 很快就能成为像你这样的百万富翁
I know I have it in me to be a millionaire like you in no time.
你说得好像我的成就很容易达成
Well, you make it sound like what I achieved was easy.
不 我只是说…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!