嘿 没关系的 你可以告诉我
Hey, it’s okay. You can talk to me.
是米娅照片那事吗?
Is this about the Mia photo?
宝贝 我发誓那什么都不代表
Babe, I swear there was nothing to it.
不是 乔治
No, George. Um–
我有一种…
There’s this, um…
感觉…
feeling…
很久以来我一直都有
I’ve had for a long time.
我不记得…是从什么时候开始有的
I don’t remember… when it started.
我不能确定具体的时间和来源
I can’t pinpoint exactly when or why…
但我感觉大地好像…
but it feels like the ground…
但感觉…
But like, um–
就好像…但它就在这里
Like– But like right here.
从未离开
It never goes away.
我上大学时 曾试图寻求帮助 真的
When I was in college, I tried to get help, I did.
我看过心理医生 他让我服用抗抑郁药
I saw the psychiatrist, and he put me on antidepressants,
但药物只是让它沉默下来
but all it did was mute it.
它只是不能出声 但依然还在播放 而且…
Like, it took the sound off, but it kept on playing, you know, and, uh…
对不起 我在胡言乱语 -不是的
I’m sorry, I’m just babbling. – No, no, no.
我希望你能和我说这些
I want you to talk to me about this.
是的 乔治 我愿意告诉你
Yeah, and, George, I do.
我想告诉你 但…
You know, I want to, but, uh…
我很喜欢我们很…互补
Look, I love that we’re so… complementary.
但有时 我感觉如果告诉你一些事 你不会…
But sometimes, it feels like if I tell you things, you’re just…
你根本不会理解
You’re not gonna understand.
我当然能理解
Of course, I do.
我认识很多人 他们和抑郁症抗争并取得了胜利
I know a lot of people who battled depression and won.
不 这不是…
No, it’s not–
算了吧 -不 真的 我理解
Never mind. – No, really, I understand.
而且我也会忧郁
And I get down too.
我从未想过自己会成为一名家庭妇男
Like, I never pictured myself being a stay-at-home dad, you know.
我绝对想不到 我的艺术有可能会居人之下
I never thought my art would be secondary to anything.
但我接受这些悲哀
But I embrace the sadness.
既然我们都在吐露自己的脆弱
I mean, since we’re both being vulnerable,
我承认 有时我会想象 如果我俩从未相见
I admit, sometimes I think about what my life would have been like
我的人生会是什么样子
had you and I never met.
我都不知道你有这种感受
Wow. I never knew you felt that way.
是啊 我就是跟你分享一下
Yeah. I guess I’m just sharing,
因为我想让你知道 你并不孤独
because I want you to know you’re not alone.
你什么事都可以分享
You can share anything.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
乔治 谢谢 谢谢你的分享
Thank you. Thank you for sharing, George.
不客气
You’re welcome.
是的 我知道这是一大笔钱
Yeah. No, I know it’s a lot of money,
但我计划对房♥子进行翻新
but I plan on doing the renovations myself to the property,
所以这是合理的投资
so it’s a sound investment.
(出♥售♥)
买♥♥♥房♥♥不是为了我 是为了我父母 我准备让他们从韩国搬回来
It’s not for me. It’s for my parents. I’m moving them back from Korea.
周先生 你要知道 你的信用记录不太好
Well, keep in mind, Mr. Cho, you don’t have the best credit.
好吧 没错
Right, yeah.
我18岁的时候 去香蕉共和国买♥♥工装裤
Um, when I was 18, I went to BR for cargo pants,
不知怎么回事 我就办了一张信♥用♥卡♥
and next thing I knew, I was signed up for a credit card.
香蕉什么? -香蕉共和…
BR? – Banana Repub–
我需要多长时间才能获得抵押贷款?
How long would it take for me to be approved for a mortgage?
我是不是需要百分之二十?
Don’t I need, like, 20%?
首♥付♥款需要十万美元
The down payment would be 100,000,
但你还需要证明自己有稳定的收入
but you’d also need to demonstrate a consistent income
和合理的存款余额
and a healthy checking balance.
按你现在的情况来看 我们可能会在
Now, on the track you’re on, we could maybe consider you in,
我说不好 七年后同意你的申请
I don’t know, seven years.
听着 我觉得你不明白
Look, I don’t think you understand.
我父母岁数很大了 好吗?
My parents are getting old, okay?
这块地也很快就会被卖♥♥出去
And this land is not gonna be available much longer.
我不懂 为什么所有人都可以 只有我申请不到贷款?
I don’t understand why everyone else gets approved for a loan but me.
周先生 我认为不管你去哪个银行 都是同样的结果
Mr. Cho, I think you’ll find this answer consistent at whatever bank you may visit.
如果你能凑齐首♥付♥款
Look, if you can come up with a down payment,
那我们或许还有同意的可能
then maybe this is a conversation that we can have.
好吧 我明白了
Okay. No, I understand. Um…
谢谢 谢谢你的解答
Thank you. Yeah, thank you for your time.
不用客气
Yeah, no problem.
其实 趁你还没挂
Actually, while I have you,
我的教堂想进行一些维修
my church was looking to do some repairs.
他们可以申请贷款吗? -我们可以看看情况
Would they be able to get a loan? – We can look into it.
我觉得这是你至今最棒的作品
I think it’s your best one yet.
我们要不要把它挂到墙上? -还没完成呢
Should we put this up on the wall? – It’s not done yet.
不 已经很完美了 小琼
No, it’s perfect, Junie.
来吧 我们把它挂上去 -好的
Come on, let’s put it up. – Okay.
宝贝? -怎么了?
Babe? – Yep?
乔丹娜好像来了
I think Jordan’s here.
艾米 我觉得最好还是 当面讨论一下投资意向书
Amy, I figured it would be best to discuss the term sheet in person.
昨晚的事我很抱歉
Hey, I’m sorry about last night.
你想我了吗? -是 我挺想你的
Did you miss me? – Yeah, I really did.
嘿 乔丹娜 我没看错吧? 你想让我留下?
Hey, Jordan, am I reading this right? You want me to stay on?
五年的保留期和预扣股权?
A hold back period of five years and withholding equity?
我在边上放了一些蜂蜜
I brought some honey on the side.
完美
Perfect.
谢谢 小乔治
Thank you, Joji.
谢谢 乔治
Thanks, George. – Mm-hm.
乔丹娜 之前不是这样商量的
Jordan, this isn’t what we discussed. Okay?
我没有留下来的意愿 -我知道
I had no intention of staying on. – I know, I know, I know.
但亲爱的 你是这个品牌的代言人
But, honey, you are the face of the brand.
董事会认为 这是达成交易的一个关键点
The board feels that’s an important deal point.
我一直计划着好好陪家人
Well, I was planning on spending time with my family.
亲爱的 我知道
Sweetie, I know.
这我决定不了 是董事会的意思
But it’s not up to me. It’s the board.
这样吧 明天是我们的赌城年会
You know what? Tomorrow is our annual Vegas conference.
来参加吧 和董事会的人谈谈
Come, talk to some of them.
坐我的飞机去 带上你的家人
Take my jet, bring your family.
我是说…
I mean…
艾米 听我说
Amy, listen to me.
我知道这不是你想要的
I know this is not what you want.
你想要更多
You want more.
所以就相信我吧 你以后会感谢我
So just trust me. You’re gonna thank me later.
这么多玩具
So many toys.
所以我们有了“贤内助”
This is why we have wives.
材料费用会是多少?
How much will the materials cost?
如果让我预估的话 大概10万到12万左右
Um, you know, if I was guessing, 100K, 120K, give or take.
这是一大笔钱
I mean, it’s a lot,
但我们一直在讨论从银行贷款 修缮教堂的事
but we have been talking about taking out a loan for renovations.
这是我们赶上巨型教会的唯一方法
It’s the only way we can keep up with megachurches.
是啊 我觉得这肯定算是投资
Right. I mean, it is an investment for sure.
那你的人力成本是多少?
And what’s the cost of your labor?
我会为教堂无偿工作
I’d be doing this pro bono for the church.
你就是个天使 谢谢 -应该的
You’re an angel. Thank you. – Yeah, of course.
这是埃德温的主意 所以…
Um, it was Edwin’s idea, so…
我会和长老们谈谈 -好的
I’ll talk to the elders. – Yes.
谢谢你 丹尼 -应该的
Appreciate it, Danny. – Of course.
那个表情 不 你是完美的
That face. No, you were perfect. You were perfect.
我真的觉得 圣灵今天从我们所有人身上穿过
I really felt like the spirit was moving through all of us today, for sure.
(艾萨克 我的计划成功了)
(等教堂的贷款下来了 我们就开始第二阶段)
我们从这句“我们相信”开始
we’d start with “This I Believe,”
然后唱到“海洋”结束
and then maybe end with “Oceans,” guys.
记住 我们晚上七点开始练习 在老地方彩排…
Remember, we have practice at 7 p.m., the same rehearsal space–
丹尼
Danny.
你还弹这个吗?
You still play?
偶尔弹弹
A little bit.
是的 她突然来到我家
Yeah, she showed up at my house, unannounced.
我根本不可能考虑接受这个提议 对吧?
There’s no way I can even consider the offer, right?
是的 当然不可能
No, no. Of course not.
但这是个不错的提议
But it is a really nice offer, though.
那好吧
Then, yeah.
不错的提议还是应该考虑一下的