娶个韩国裔好女孩回家 懂吗?
bring home a nice Korean girl, you know?
你觉得他们希望自己的孙辈 用圆圆的大眼睛
You think they’ll want their grandkids looking up at them
像昆虫一样抬头看他们吗?
with huge round eyes, like fucking bugs?
你花了太多时间 遵守那些专横的规矩
Yo, you waste way too much time following arbitrary rules.
你在说什么怪话?
Why you talking all weird?
“我必须先成就事业 再组建家庭”
“I gotta build my business before I start a family.”
“我得听爸妈的话 娶一个韩国裔好女孩回家”
“I gotta listen to Mom and Dad and bring home a nice Korean girl.”
哥 你能不能…
Bro, just…
好好过自己的日子
just live.
我在过日子啊
I am living.
好吧
All right.
你不是让我果断一点吗?
I thought you wanted me to be more assertive.
是的 但不是现在
Yeah, not now.
这事关数百万美元
There’s millions of dollars on the line.
她还没给我发投资意向书呢
She hasn’t even sent the term sheet.
生活中有很多比钱更重要的东西
There are more important things than money.
我花了两年时间撮合这笔交易
I spent two years putting this deal together
我希望你至少能帮我一把
and the least you could do is help me.
你说什么? -对
Excuse me?
我帮忙了 我一直在帮助你
Yeah. – I do help. I help all the time.
你好像根本意识不到 我现在有多焦头烂额
It’s like you have no awareness of how much I have on my plate right now.
我为这个家天天拼命
I bust my ass for this family.
我也是啊
Hey, so do I.
那些花瓶不会凭空冒出来 -但它们挣不来钱
Those vases don’t just make themselves. – They also don’t make money.
你脑子只有金钱
You are obsessed with money.
三句话不离钱
That’s all you ever talk about.
乔治 我们成长环境不同 好吗?
George, I didn’t grow up the way you did. Okay?
你有没有意识到 只有有钱人才会说
You ever notice how it’s only people who have money
钱不重要?
that think money isn’t important?
佛陀之所以能成为佛陀 首先因为他是王子 好吧?
The Buddha is only the Buddha because he was a prince first, right?
他有能放弃的东西
He had stuff to renounce.
如果金钱会离间我们的关系 那我可以放弃
If money is gonna drive us apart, then I renounce.
我们不能放弃
We can’t renounce
因为你♥爸♥爸留给我们的东西 就只有那些桌子和椅子
because all your dad left us was tables and chairs.
这就是场椅子的庆典
This is a celebration of chairs.
嗨 妈咪!
Hi, Mommy!
我希望你有时能收拾一下洗碗机
I wish you would unload the dishwasher sometimes.
我都快没时间用那些盘子碗吃饭了
I barely have time to eat off of those dishes.
宝贝 这只需要五分钟 或者我们可以一起来
Babe, it takes five minutes. – – Or we could do it together.
放点音乐 当成一种乐趣… -我知道 只是…
Turn on music make it fun– – I know. I just, um…
(我们在夜店 从韩国城的运动场穿过来)
我理解 我们试着享受一下 今晚剩下的时光吧 好吗?
I hear you, let’s just try to enjoy the rest of the evening, okay?
请不要坐在艺术品上
Please don’t sit on the art.
好的
Okay.
乔治 我只是好奇
George, I’m just curious,
你为什么给我雇员的 照片墙帖子点赞?
why are you “liking” my employee’s Instagram photos?
我在支持你的生意
I am supporting your business.
给米娅的比基尼照点赞 是支持我的生意…
Liking Mia’s bikini pics is helping my business…
这怎么算支持? -我都没看那些照片
how? – I don’t look at the photos.
我只读了文字内容 -你是不是觉得我傻?
I just read the captions. – Do you think I’m stupid?
你何时能对我坦诚?
When will you just be honest?
现在要说坦诚吗?
Is it honesty time?
我们现在要谈这个吗? -你在说什么?
Is that what we’re doing now? – What?
老天爷啊
Oh, my God. – Hmm?
还是枪那件事?你能不能放下?
Still with that gun? When you gonna let that go?
等你告诉我 为什么总是把枪从保险柜里拿出来
When you tell me why you’re always taking it out of the safe.
记得吗?我当初都不想买♥♥枪的
I didn’t want to own a gun, remember?
这是你母亲的主意
It was your mother’s idea.
你是想伤害什么人吗?
Were you going to hurt someone?
不是的!乔治… -我要担心自己的安全吗?
No! George… – Do I need to be concerned for my safety?
或者是琼的安全?
Or for June’s safety?
我在自♥慰♥
I was masturbating.
我在用枪自♥慰♥ 因为和你的性生活很…
I was masturbating with the gun because sex with you is so, um…
很…
is so, uh…
很什么?说啊 怎么了?
So what? Say it? So what?
平淡无奇
It’s vanilla.
乔治 感觉平淡无奇
It’s vanilla, George.
这和撒尿那事有关系吗?
Is this about the piss?
撒尿?
The piss?
如果是因为撒尿那事 就直接说是因为那个
If it’s about the piss, say it is.
或许在某种程度上 和撒尿那件事确实有关系
Maybe in a way it is about the piss.
乔治 他在我买♥♥的房♥子里撒尿 我自己买♥♥的房♥子
George, he pissed in the house I bought, all by myself.
那房♥子我都没怎么享受过 因为我总是忙于工作
That house that I don’t even get to enjoy because I’m always busy working.
什么时候才能轮到我享受一下?
When do I get to enjoy something, huh?
谁会给艾米买♥♥点东西呢?
Who’s gonna buy Amy something?
只有艾米自己
Amy is.
艾米给艾米买♥♥东西
Amy’s gonna buy Amy something.
你连一把破椅子都无法放弃吗?
You can’t give up one fucking chair?
我只是想让别人照顾一下我
I just wanna be taken care of.
好吧…
Yeah. Well…
我可不会操枪
I don’t fuck guns.
这杯我请你
This one’s on me.
抱歉 我老板在看着呢
Sorry, my boss is watching.
没事
All good.
现在的年轻人啊
Yo, kids these days, man.
如果我是他们这个岁数的话 那就完蛋了
If I was their age, game over–
如果你仔细思考一下 大地就是最初的椅子
I guess, when you think about it, the ground is the original chair.
(如果你整晚都不理我 我就去店里了)
你听好了 丹尼尔
Now you listen to me, Daniel.
我很想让这事过去
I would love to let this go.
我想回归自己非常充实的生活
I have a very full life that I’d love to get back to.
我的生活简直太充实了
Oh, it’s so full.
充实到我都不知道该怎么办了
You wouldn’t know what to do with its fullness.
但问题在于
But here’s the thing.
任何行为都会有后果
Actions have consequences.
因此我会找到你 夺走你仅有的那点东西
So I’m gonna find you and take what little you have.
你在干嘛呢?
What are you doing?
我们走吧
Let’s go. Come on.
嘿 他是我哥 丹尼
Hey, this is my brother, Danny…
丹尼 你的卡车坐得下我们几个吧?
Danny, we can all fit in your truck, right?

Yo.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
(我不会开车)
见鬼
Damn.
我们再去喝点吧 没事的
Let’s go drink more, it’s fine.
别碰我 -你别搞砸了
Get off me. – Don’t fuck this up.
有两个小美女… -放手
I got two cuties– – Get off.
兄弟 我这是想帮你
Dude, I’m trying to fucking help you.
可你是在帮倒忙 我都说了让你放手!
You’re not helping me. Seriously, get the fuck off me!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
Fuck you!
你被周氏兄弟公♥司♥开除了!
You’re fired from Cho Bros!
我被开除?是你被开除 这名字是我想出来的
I’m fired? You’re fired. I came up with the name.
你开除不了我 你这傻子
You can’t fire me, you fucking idiot.
公♥司♥注册在我名下
The company’s under my name,
我想开除谁就开除谁 包括你这个混♥蛋♥
I can fire whoever I want, including you, bitch.
你在开玩笑吗? 公♥司♥都还是没影的事呢!
Are you kidding me? It’s not real yet!
我邀请你是因为 我不能用自己的名字!
I asked you because I can’t use my name!
那你要用谁的名字?爸妈的? 你没有其他选择了!
Whose name are you going to use? Mom, Dad? You don’t have anyone else!
艾萨克说要帮忙 你给我滚
Isaac offered. Get the fuck out of here, man.
艾萨克?
Isaac?
你认真的?
Really?
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
晚上剩下的活动怎么样?
How was the rest of the evening?
我把琼哄睡了
I put June to bed.
亲爱的 谢谢你这么做
Thank you for doing that, honey.
艾米
Amy…
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
是啊
Yeah.
我认为我们需要夫妻心理咨♥询♥ 我知道对这种事的看法…
I think we need couples therapy and I know how you feel about this–
没问题
Let’s do it.
真的吗? -是的
Really? – Yeah.
是的 乔治 我…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!