箱子里装了什么?这么沉
Yo, what is in this box? It’s so heavy.
笔记本电脑电池
Laptop batteries.
我在釜山有个朋友 让我批发价拿货
I got a friend in Busan, he sells me those shits wholesale.
好吧
Okay.
和汽车旅馆那事不一样
It’s nothing like the motel.
完全合法 我付了关税什么的
Completely legit. I’m paying tariffs, all that shit.
是啊 当然不一样
Yeah. No, of course. Yeah.
可恶
Oh, shit.
你觉得是他们干的吗?
You think they did it?
他们还只是孩子
They’re just kids.
亲爱的 你从没换过轮胎吗?
Honey, have you never changed a tire before?
你换过吗?
Have you?
小琼马上就要放学了
Well, Junie’s gonna be done with school soon.
是啊 都怪你 -四十美元 我给你们换!
Yeah, this is your fault. – I’ll change it for 40 bucks!
你有现金吗?
Do you have cash?
你用吧 兄弟
It’s all yours, bro.
老天
Oh, God.
你躺下的时候
You know, make sure you pinch your back
一定要收紧背部
when you get down there,
然后还要激活你的核心…
then also activate your core–
好的
Okay.
我昨天练了胸 所以…
See, I did chest yesterday, so…
我一直在想 这也许有点离谱 但…
Yo, I was thinking, man, maybe it’s crazy, but…
我觉得我们兄弟应该一起开一家
I was thinking we should start a new contracting company.
新的承包公♥司♥ -为什么?
As brothers. – Why?
你每天总是说我懒
You call me lazy like 14 times a day.
我是爱之深责之切 你准备好挺身而出了 我能看出来
That’s just tough love. You’re ready to step up. I can tell.
你是说真的吗?
You mean that?
是啊
Yeah.
我知道你热衷于加密货币
I know you’re big into your crypto,
我会把你的密♥码♥改回来
and I’m gonna change the passwords back…
但要先有本金才能赚钱 对吧?
but you need money to make money, right?
如果我们这么做 你真的会听我的吗?
Yo, if we do this, are you gonna actually listen to me?
真的
Yeah.
因为我有很多想法
‘Cause I got ideas.
是的 我们是团队 你有什么主意?
Yeah, we’re a team. What you got?
周氏兄弟公♥司♥
Cho Bros.
太完美了 兄弟
Yo. That’s perfect, dude.
周氏兄弟公♥司♥ 完美 真的 -周氏兄弟公♥司♥
Cho Bros, that’s perfect. Yes. – Cho Bros.
好 我现在就去准备文件
Yes. I’ll do the paperwork right now.
我要把公♥司♥注册在你的名下 好吧?
I’m gonna put the company in your name, yeah?
行
Yeah.
我要将橙县的韩国裔作为目标客户
Yo, we gotta target Orange County Koreans.
什么?橙县的韩国裔 我们都不认识
What? We don’t know any OC Koreans.
维罗妮卡不是搬到橙县了吗?
Didn’t Veronica move to the OC?
我和她的关系很微妙
That’s a delicate situation.
都二十年前的事了 她肯定不在意了
It’s been like two decades. I’m sure she doesn’t give a shit.
维罗妮卡和我在2008年和2011年 谈过两次恋爱 好吧?
Veronica and I hooked up in 2008 and twice in 2011, okay?
就是最近的事 -我以为是她甩了你
It was recent. -I thought she broke up with you
就在她考上加州大学尔湾分校时 -谁告诉你的?
when she got into UC Irvine. -Who told you that?
是我甩了她
I broke up with her.
她不是在加州大学尔湾分校 认识她丈夫的吗?
Didn’t she meet her husband at UC Irvine?
伙计 你花的时间太久了
Yo, dude, you’re taking too long.
加油吧
Keep up.
我一向喜欢维罗妮卡
I always liked Veronica.
她教会了我读书 -我当时没准备好
She taught me how to read. – I wasn’t ready.
我必须先成就事业 再组建家庭
I had to build up the business before I could start a family, you know?
而且我还要照顾你小子
Plus I had to take care of you, fucker.
橙县肯定是正确决策
Yo, OC’s the move, man.
这件事你就信我吧
Just trust me on this.
娜奥米 非常感谢你能过来
Naomi, thank you so much for coming over.
琼今天超级不开心
June was having the worst day.
没关系 应该的
No worries, of course.
乔治特别生气
George was so pissed.
我害他接琼迟到了 然后…
I made us late picking her up and then…
她打了一个老师
she hit a teacher.
是的 他们说她是失调儿童
Yeah. They called her dysregulated.
我的老天 -是啊
Ew. Oh, my God. – I know.
不要因此而自责
Do not beat yourself up over that.
依奇把我们邻居的狗咬了
Izzy bit our neighbor’s dog.
不会吧 -是啊
No. – I know.
一般都是狗咬人 对吧?
Usually it’s the other way around, right?
我们应该经常这样聊聊 我们住得这么近
We should do this more. We live so close.
是啊 是应该多聊聊 我很乐意
Yeah, we should, I would love that.
真不敢相信我们是通过乔丹娜 才认识的
I can’t believe we met through Jordan, of all people.
老天 确实如此 是吧?太离谱了
Oh, my God. I know, right? It’s so crazy.
嘿 你觉得如果我因为琼
Uh, hey, do you think she’s gonna be annoyed
和她重新安排会议时间 她会不会生气?
that I rescheduled my meeting with her because of June?
不会的 你也没有其他办法啊
No. No, you had to.
但说真的 这话就咱俩说说 别和她说是因为家庭原因
But actually, between you and me, don’t say it was a family thing.
我会说工作有紧急情况
I’d say it was a work emergency.
好的 幸亏你告诉我
Oh, okay. Good to know.
是啊 和我嫂子说话一定要小心谨慎
You wanna choose your words wisely with my sister-in-law.
你如果需要建议 随时可以打电♥话♥问我
If you ever need any advice, call me anytime.
娜奥米 非常感谢
Thank you so much, Naomi.
我真的需要达成这笔交易
I just really need this deal to close.
这是真心话 懂吧? -老天 我懂
Straight up. You know? – Oh, my God. Yeah.
最近我一直情绪紧张…
I just, I have been so on edge lately and…
老天 我真羡慕你
God, I am so jealous.
能一整天陪着依奇 那感觉肯定很好
It must be nice getting to spend all day at home with Izzy.
是啊!确实挺棒的…
Yeah! No, it’s great…
但我也不是整天闲在家里
but I don’t spend all day at home.
是的 当然 我不是… -我有自己的非盈利组织 还得写作
Oh. No, of course, I didn’t mean– – Yeah, I have my nonprofits. And I write.
乔丹娜会时不时地
And Jordan comes to me
找我咨♥询♥经营建议 -我听她说过 是的 我…
for business advice from time to time. – I heard that. Yes, I–
需要应付的事还挺多的 -是的
That’s a lot to juggle. – Yeah.
乔丹娜兴致一上来 就不停地给我发消息
Then when Jordan gets on a roll, she will just text me non-stop.
我们会聊股票、聊全渠道零售…
And we talk stocks, we talk omnichannel retail…
最近我给她发了这段视频
I sent this one video to her recently.
你在友邻上看到那个路怒视频没?
Did you see the road rage thing on Nextdoor?
那是个手♥机♥应用吗? -老天 你看看
Is that an app? – Oh, my gosh, look at this.
这也太不可思议了
I mean, can you believe that?
我就是不明白 这些人为什么会那么愤怒
I can’t understand what those people are so angry about.
其实 我觉得大多数人都不明白…
Ah, you know, I mean, most people don’t understand that…
愤怒只是一种转瞬即逝的意识状态
anger is just a transitory state of consciousness.
我喜欢这句话
I love that.
艾米 你太聪明了
You’re so smart, Amy.
我说真的呢 怪不得乔丹娜那么喜欢你
No, really. No wonder Jordan loves you.
维罗妮卡 我只是想说
All I’m saying is, Veronica,
我们一起长大 彼此知根知底 你信任我们 是吧?
we grew up together, you know us, we know you, you trust us, you know?
我们做维护、翻新、油漆、庭院工程 室内工程 什么都干
Uh, we do maintenance, renovations, paint, yard work, inside work, like everything.
只要你有需要
Anything you need.
我们都能做
We do it all.
是吧 丹尼?
Right, Danny?
是啊 我是勾缝王
Yeah, I’m the king of grout.
我们也可以勾缝
We also do grout.
那你们好厉害
I mean, that’s all very impressive.
是啊 我听说勾缝挺难的
Yeah, I hear grout’s tricky. Mm-hm. – Mm-hm.
你们有什么需要我们做的事情吗?
Is there anything we can work on?
对
Yeah.
我觉得家里暂时没有什么问题
Uh, the place is pretty good for now,
但如果有问题了 我们肯定给你们打电♥话♥
but if anything comes up, we’ll be sure to give you a call.
如果你们经常过来的话 可以去我们的教堂看看
And if you’re around more, you should swing by our church.
埃德温是唱诗班的主唱
Edwin leads praise team.
那可真不错
Oh, that’s cool.
我们不去教堂了 但…
We don’t go to church anymore, but…
我们…我们有时候还会去
We still– We sometimes do.
好啊 顺便来看看
Yeah. Stop by.
人越多越好
The more the merrier.
给你
Here.