一大早就这样 搞什么?
Starting my fucking day like this. What the fuck?
真是不可思议!
I can’t believe this shit!
那个混♥蛋♥杂工在我的硬木地板上撒尿
Bitch-ass handyman pissing on my fucking hardwood floor.
这可是欧洲橡木 王八蛋!
This is European oak, motherfucker!
“你丈夫在家吗?”
“Ooh. Is your husband home?”
不在!我在家 去你♥妈♥的♥!
No! I’m home. Fuck you!
给人吹♥箫♥的臭狗屎
Cocksucking piece of shit. –
他妈的别叫了!
Shut the fuck up!
我好不容易才把家里装♥修♥好
I have worked too hard for this shit.
看看这个
Look at this.
老天啊 臭死了
Oh, my God, the smell.
(车牌查找 马上搜索)
(搜索结果可能包括:丹尼尔周)
(杂工 丹尼尔周)
(咨♥询♥周氏建筑服务公♥司♥)
喂?
Hello?
你知不知道自己惹到什么人了?
Do you have any idea who you just fucked with? Huh?
你这没用、可耻的小人!
You useless, shameful little shit!
我要… -行了 泼妇
I’m gonna– – Okay, bitch.
这里是周氏建筑服务公♥司♥
You’ve reached At Cho Service Construction.
丹尼现在接不了电♥话♥…
Danny can’t come to the phone– –
宝贝?
Babe?
怎么了?
What happened?
怒呛人生
活着的喜悦
你还记得让我路怒的那个人吗?
Yo, remember that guy I got into that road rage with?
原来是个女人
Turns out it was a woman.
有时人会在低谷中触底反弹
Sometimes rock bottom is your trampoline.
我听不清
I can’t hear you.
(如果你需要一个毫无技术的无能杂工!)
“对了 他在我家卫生间到处撒尿 一星评价” 搞什么?
“P S he pissed all over my bathroom One star.” What the fuck?
(我没见过这女人 尖叫网快把这条评论撤了)
人生是如此宝贵
Life is precious, man.
不能虚度 你必须行动起来
You can’t waste it. You gotta take action.
你要是饿了 就吃块牛排
If you’re hungry, eat a steak.
如果你想让阳光照拂脸庞 它就在那里
If you want to feel the sun on your face, it’s right there.
看到喜欢的东西 弟弟 你要努力去追求
See something you like, baby bro, you go get it.
你得拿到掌控权
You gotta take control.
我掌握着呢
I am in control.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那你有什么计划?
What’s your plan then?
我要去拉个屎 然后玩玩球
I’m gonna take a shit, then I’m gonna go play ball.
不是这种 而是你的人生
No, like, in your life.
就现在
Right now.
关于你宝贵的人生 你有什么计划?
In your one precious life, what is your plan?
等你把我的密♥码♥改回来
Once you change my passwords back,
我就会成为一个数字货币百万富翁 和我的朋友游遍全球
I’m going to become a crypto millionaire and travel the world with my boys.
好吧 你的朋友们
Okay, your boys.
那你和你的朋友准备做什么? 你朋友有什么计划?
What are you and boys gonna do? Like, what’s your boys’ plan?
很简单 三笔十速交易 一千赚一万
That’s easy. Three Ten-X trades. 1K to 10K.
一万赚十万
10K to a hundred.
十万赚一百万 就成了
A hundred to a million. Boom.
你只是不停地往高了说数字
You’re just saying higher numbers.
那你有什么计划?
Well, what’s your plan?
这块牛排烤得太过头了
This steak is mad overcooked.
“管道活很烂 口气难闻!”
“Bad plumbing, bad breath!”
亲爱的 怎么能让你清理 别的男人的尿?
Honey, you shouldn’t be cleaning up another man’s piss.
你不可能知道 其他人生活中遇到了什么难事
You never know what someone’s going through in life.
他可能膀胱有毛病
Might be bladder issues.
什么?
What?
不然他为什么尿在地板上?
Why else would he urinate on the floor?
你惹他生气了吗?
Did you upset him?
你为什么假定是我的错? -我没有
Why are you assuming it’s my fault? – I’m not.
但有时候 你确实让人觉得有点冷漠
But sometimes you can come across a little cold.
乔治 他是笑着逃走了
George, he ran away smiling.
好吧 愤怒只是一种转瞬即逝的意识状态
Okay. Well, anger is just a transitory state of consciousness.
最好算了吧 他已经走了
Best to let it go. He’s already gone.
如果花八十美元 就能在网上查到他的住址
If we pay $80, we can get his address online.
你想做什么?带着你的枪去找他?
What do you wanna do? Go over there with your gun?
不…当然不是 我…
No– Of course not, I–
乔治
George…
他进入我们家 践踏了我们神圣的场所
he came into our home and he violated our sacred space.
你难道不想…
Don’t you wanna…
我说不好 去…
I don’t know, to…
过去找他说点什么吗?
go over there and say something?
果断一点?
You know, be assertive?
他不喜欢你是日本裔
He didn’t like that you’re Japanese.
你确定就是这个地址吗?
Are you sure we’re at the right address?
这也说得通 他看起来就不像是有房♥一族
It makes sense, he didn’t scream “homeowner” to me.
你不会还乐在其中吧?
Are you enjoying this?
乔治!过来
George! George, come here.
你看
Look, look.
我一眼就能看出 那是个亚裔后脑勺
That is the back of an Asian head if I’ve ever seen one.
见鬼
Shit.
好吧
Okay.
你想先和他谈谈吗?既然你俩见过
You wanna talk first since you know him?
不… -你们好啊 小情侣
No… – Howdy there, love bugs.
我给你们介绍下这里最好的套房♥?
Can I interest you in our best suite?
不用担心 其他的我什么都不问
And don’t worry, it’s the only question I’ll ask you.
对不起 我们不是想住宿
Oh, sorry. We’re not trying to stay here.
我们在找一个叫丹尼周的人
We’re looking for a Daniel Cho.
谁? -他是一个韩国裔
What? – He’s a Korean guy.
有种油腔滑调的感觉
Got a real, like, oily way about him.
开一辆红色卡车
Drives a red truck.
是那家的儿子 -好
Oh, the son. – Yeah.
我差不多一年前 从周家接手的这旅馆
I took over from the Cho family about a year ago.
一对上了年纪的韩国夫妇 待人有点居高临下
Older Korean couple, a little condescending.
听起来就是他们 -艾米
That sounds about right. – Amy.
他们经营不下去了 因为一次警突袭
They folded the place because of a police raid.
有人在这里卖♥♥违♥禁♥品♥
Someone was running illegal goods out of here.
哎呀 那真是让人遗憾
Wow, I’m sorry to hear that.
但那个儿子…他人不太行 对吧?
But the son… kind of sucks, right?
不错的丰田皮卡 哪年的?
Yo, nice Taco. What year is that?
2004年款
It’s 2004.
就差一年 你就能赶上升级版了 -老版更皮实
You missed the upgrade by a year. – The old one’s tougher.
而且这是四座款 前轮驱动 V6引擎 我错了
Plus, it’s extra cab, pre-runner, V6. – Oh, my bad.
喂 谢谢你让我把东西存这里
Hey, thanks for letting me store my shit here.
没事 兄弟 不客气
Yeah, man. Dude, any time.
你借我的那笔钱…
Hey, so the money I borrowed…
Again, thank you.
再次谢谢你
我得晚点还你了 可以吗?
It’s gonna take me a bit longer to pay you back, if that’s cool?
为什么?
Why?
还记得我跟你说的那次路怒吧?
Remember that road rage incident I told you about?
记得
Yeah.
原来是个女人
Turns out it was a woman.
你打女人了? -没有
You hit a woman? – No.
这可不行 -没有 我谁都没打
That’s not okay. – No, I did not hit anybody.
好吗?我就…
Okay? I just…
我在她卫生间里撒尿来着 现在她不断发负面评论
I pissed in her bathroom and now she’s writing negative reviews
and killing my business.
弄得我都没生意了
Yo, is she hot? Is she fine?
她性感吗?好不好看?
她是卡拉巴萨斯的一个有钱婊♥子♥
She’s some rich bitch from Calabasas.
可能整天都待在家里
She’s probably sitting at home all day
吃着法棍面包和果酱 或者其他什么
eating baguettes and jam or some shit.
让那个婊♥子♥见鬼去吧
Yo, fuck that bitch.
不用着急还钱 -真的吗?
Take your time with the money. – Really?
我们是一家人 你把车先转到我名下就行了
We’re family. Just give me the title to your truck in the meantime.
帮我一把 迈开腿
Help me with this. Use your legs.
好的
Yeah.
你应该关了现在的公♥司♥ 重新开一家
You should just fold your business. Start a new one.
我不能申请新的营业执照
I can’t apply for a new business license.
你可以的 很容易
You can. That shit’s easy.
用其他人的名字就行了 用我的
Just do it under someone else’s name. Use mine.
好的 我会考虑一下
Okay. I’ll think about it.