非常感谢你检查了屋顶
Thank you so much for checking out the roof.
我真的很感激
I really appreciate it.
不客气
Yeah, of course.
趁我还在 还有其他地方 需要我看下吗?
Is there anything else you want me to look at while I’m here?
没有了 我们刚刚做的改造
Oh, no, we just did this whole remodel.
厨房♥里的一切都是全新的
Everything in the kitchen is brand-new
我婆婆认为都挺一般的
and my mother-in-law thinks it’s all basic,
但我说不好 我感觉我做得很好
but I don’t know, I feel like I did a good job.
你做得不错 挺好的
Oh, you did good, all right.
请务必告诉她和我丈夫这点
Well, please tell that to her and my husband.
他现在在家吗?
Is he home right now?
他暂时回不来
He won’t be home for a while.
他是日本裔
He’s Japanese.
是
Yeah.
嘿 你家车♥库♥在哪里?
Hey, where’s your garage?
我们其实不得不找了两家公♥司♥
You know, we actually had to have two different companies
来做柜子
do the cabinetry.
是个一体柜 花了好久才做好
It was a whole thing. Took forever to finish.
但你看 最后成功了
But you know, it worked out.
好吧 这里确实能看出有点变形
Ah, yeah, definitely see some warp here.
不好意思 你不是说真的吧?
I’m sorry. Are you serious right now?
真的 因为有些受潮了
Yeah, it’s just absorbing all this moisture.
见鬼 总是哪里出问题 -是啊
Fuck. There’s always something. – Yes.
总是哪里出问题
There’s always something.
毕竟你为了养家糊口 天天拼死拼活的 是吧?
It’s, like, you work so hard for so long just to provide for your family, right?
是啊 你不拼谁拼?
Yeah. If not you, then who’s gonna?
对 就是这样
Yeah, exactly. – Yeah.
然后某些时候 你认为可以喘口气 但是不行
And then at some point, you think you’d get to relax, but no.
这里太潮湿了 所以我现在要重做这些该死的柜子
There’s too much moisture, so now I gotta redo these fucking cabinets.
可能还要重做屋顶
I gotta redo the roof probably,
等我都做完了之后 我就没钱了
and then by the time I’m done, I’m running out of money,
厨房♥也过时了
the kitchen’s out of style,
但一直以来 我只想要一个热水浴缸
and the whole time, all I wanted was a fucking hot tub.
你有一个永不过时的厨房♥
You have a timeless kitchen.
所以我觉得你没问题的
So I think you’re okay.
对不起 我只是…
I’m sorry. I just…
我只是累了
I’m just tired.
不要道歉 你没做错什么
Oh, don’t be sorry. You’re fine.
我理解你 感同身受
I’m– I feel you. I understand.
这辆车真不错
That’s a nice car.
是你丈夫开的吗?
Your husband like driving this?
他其实开那辆小面包车接送孩子
Uh, he actually drives the minivan for the kid
我开豪车上班
and I drive the luxury car for work.
不错啊
Nice.
真的
Yeah.
能用下你家卫生间吗?
Do you mind if I use your restroom?
嘿 宝贝 收到消息后给我回电♥话♥
Hey, babe, call me back when you get this.
我要气死了
I’m so upset.
谢天谢地 一个承包商过来 发现了所有问题
Thank God this contractor came over and he caught everything.
我们该死的柜子…
Our fucking cabinets–
我得挂了
Oh, you know, I gotta go.
嘿 再次感谢你的帮助
Hey, thanks again for everything.
我们应该交换下联♥系♥方式…
We should exchange numbers–
我已经跟人约好 要迟到了 所以得走了 再见
I’m late for an appointment so I gotta go. Bye.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What the fuck?
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
♪ There’s many things I wish I didn’t do ♪
♪ But I continue learning… ♪
♪ I never meant To do those things to you… ♪
6RKP632
6-R-K-P-6-3-2.
♪ That I just want you to know ♪
♪ I’ve found a reason for me ♪
♪ To change who I used to be ♪
♪ A reason to start over new ♪
♪ And the reason is you ♪
♪ I’m sorry that I hurt you ♪
♪ It’s something I must live with every day ♪
♪ And all the pain I put you through ♪
♪ I wish that I could take it all away ♪
♪ And be the one Who catches all your tears ♪
♪ That’s why I need you to hear ♪