took a pointed turn against the bees
就在昨天他们的一位成员蜇伤了 莱顿·T·蒙哥马利
yesterday when one of their legal team stung Layton T. Montgomery.
嗨兄弟 嗨
Hey, buddy. Hey.
还很疼吗 是啊
Is there much pain? Yeah.
我…
I…
我搞砸了整个案子是不是?
I blew the whole case, didn’t I?
这不要紧重要的是你还活着 你本来会死的
It doesn’t matter. What matters is you’re alive. You could have died.
我倒宁愿死掉看看我
I’d be better off dead. Look at me.
这是他们从楼下的餐厅弄来的 夹在金枪鱼三明治中的
They got it from the cafeteria downstairs, in a tuna sandwich.
你看看这还有一点芹菜挂在上面
Look, there’s a little celery still on it.
那是一种什么感觉当你叮人的时候?
What was it like to sting someone?
我也没法解释就感觉…
I can’t explain it. It was all…
血往上涌 然后…然后就感觉心醉神迷
All adrenaline and then… and then ecstasy!
好吧
All right.
你认为那是个陷阱?
You think it was all a trap?
当然了对不起 是我把咱们卷进来的
Of course. I’m sorry. I flew us right into this.
我们在想什么?看看咱俩 只不过是世界上一对小虫子而已
What were we thinking? Look at us. We’re just a couple of bugs in this world.
人类会怎么对付我们 万一他们赢了的话?
What will the humans do to us if they win?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我听说他们把蟑螂养在旅馆里 听起来也不坏
I hear they put the roaches in motels. That doesn’t sound so bad.
亚当它们是住进去了 但是没人出来啊!
Adam, they check in, but they don’t check out!
噢我的天
Oh, my.
能叫护士关上那扇窗吗
Oould you get a nurse to close that window?
为什么? 有烟进来
Why? The smoke.
蜜蜂可不吸烟
Bees don’t smoke.
对啊蜜蜂可不吸烟!
Right. Bees don’t smoke.
蜜蜂是不吸烟! 但是有些蜜蜂却不得不吸!
Bees don’t smoke! But some bees are smoking.
对呀!我们的案子不就这么回事吗!
That’s it! That’s our case!
怎么回事?案子还没完?
It is? It’s not over?
快起来穿好衣服我得去个地方
Get dressed. I’ve gotta go somewhere.
你回到法庭上拖延时间 能拖多久就拖多久
Get back to the court and stall. Stall any way you can.
接着如果你们都已经做完了第29步 那么可以让它出海了
And assuming you’ve done step 29 correctly, you’re ready for the tub.
弗莱曼先生
Mr. Flayman.
是的?是的法官大人!
Yes? Yes, Your Honor!
怎么还不见你们其他的组员?
Where is the rest of your team?
是这样的法官大人说起来挺有趣
Well, Your Honor, it’s interesting.
蜜蜂从小就受训应对突发事件
Bees are trained to fly haphazardly,
结果却导致我们有着很有差的时间观念
and as a result, we don’t make very good time.
我听过一个非常有趣的故事 是关于…
I actually heard a funny story about…
法官大人是不是这些荒谬的虫子们
Your Honor, haven’t these ridiculous bugs
已经糟蹋太多法庭的宝贵时间了?
taken up enough of this court’s valuable time?
还要多久这种荒谬的恶作剧才能有个头儿?
How much longer will we allow these absurd shenanigans to go on?
它们一直拿不出有利的证据 来支持它们的指控
They have presented no compelling evidence to support their charges
我的委托人做的根本就是合法生意
against my clients, who run legitimate businesses.
我要求撤消全部指控!
I move for a complete dismissal of this entire case!
弗莱曼先生恐怕
Mr. Flayman, I’m afraid I’m going
我不得不考虑一下蒙哥马利先生的动议了
to have to consider Mr. Montgomery’s motion.
但是您不能这样!这是件非比寻常的案子
But you can’t! We have a terrific case.
你的证据在哪?你的证物又在哪?
Where is your proof? Where is the evidence?
让我看看那把喷雾枪!
Show me the smoking gun!
等一下法官大人! 你想要看喷雾枪?
Hold it, Your Honor! You want a smoking gun?
这就是那把喷雾枪!
Here is your smoking gun.
这是什么东西?
What is that?
这是蜜蜂喷雾枪!
It’s a bee smoker!
什么这个? 这个根本无害的小装置?
What, this? This harmless little contraption?
这连苍蝇都伤不了何况一只蜜蜂
This couldn’t hurt a fly, let alone a bee.
尊敬的陪审员们看看发生了什么
Look at what has happened
那些蜜蜂从来没被问过”吸不吸烟?”
to bees who have never been asked, “Smoking or non?”
难道这就是自然界对我们的本意吗
Is this what nature intended for us?
被强迫受制于喷雾枪
To be forcibly addicted to smoke machines
还有那些人造的木质工作坊?
and man-made wooden slat work camps?
终其一生却只是做个蜂蜜奴隶 倒让那些白人得利?
Living out our lives as honey slaves to the white man?
这下我们怎么办? 他打的是种族牌
What are we gonna do? He’s playing the species card.
女士们先生们谢谢你们 解放这些蜜蜂吧!
Ladies and gentlemen, please, free these bees!
解放蜜蜂!解放蜜蜂!
Free the bees! Free the bees!
解放蜜蜂!
Free the bees!
解放蜜蜂!解放蜜蜂!
Free the bees! Free the bees!
法庭宣判胜方为蜜蜂!
The court finds in favor of the bees!
维纳莎我们赢了!
Vanessa, we won!
我就知道你做的到!来击个掌!
I knew you could do it! High-five!
噢对不起
Sorry.
我没事!你知道这意味着什么吗
I’m OK! You know what this means?
所有的蜂蜜都将归蜜蜂所有!
All the honey will finally belong to the bees.
从此我们再也不用成天卖♥♥命地干活了
Now we won’t have to work so hard all the time.
这极不合理地颠倒了自然界的平衡 班森
This is an unholy perversion of the balance of nature, Benson.
你会后悔的
You’ll regret this.
巴里到底一共有多少蜂蜜?
Barry, how much honey is out there?
好好好一个一个来
All right. One at a time.
巴里你穿什么牌子的衣服?
Barry, who are you wearing?
我上身穿的是拉夫·劳伦 但是我不♥穿♥裤子
My sweater is Ralph Lauren, and I have no pants.
如果蒙哥马利说的对怎么办? 你这是什么意思?
What if Montgomery’s right? What do you mean?
我们按照蜜蜂的方式生活了这么久了 2700万年啊
We’ve been living the bee way a long time, 27 million years.
祝贺你胜诉 你要求什么做为胜诉赔偿?
Oongratulations on your victory. What will you demand as a settlement?
首先 我们要求彻底停止蜜蜂的人工作坊
First, we’ll demand a complete shutdown of all bee work camps.
然后 我们会要回所有属于我们的蜂蜜
Then we want back the honey that was ours to begin with,
绝不放过任何一滴
every last drop.
我们要求终止发行那些熊罐子 它们比那些
We demand an end to the glorification of the bear as anything more
污秽变味的破烂儿机器强不了多少
than a filthy, smelly, bad-breath stink machine.
我相信我们都知道 它们在森林里的所做所为
We’re all aware of what they do in the woods.
等我的信♥号♥♥
Wait for my signal.
开枪
Take him out.
他会稍感恶心 几小时之后他就会恢复正常
He’ll have nauseous for a few hours, then he’ll be fine.
而且我们再也不会充许反蜜蜂类的暱称
And we will no longer tolerate bee-negative nicknames…
可是这只是个娱乐性的艺名
But it’s just a prance-about stage name!
不必要地将蜂蜜添加到伪劣的健康产品中
…unnecessary inclusion of honey in bogus health products
还有那些所谓”健康”的人类喝茶用的调味料
and la-dee-da human tea-time snack garnishments.
(成份:蜂蜜)
没法喘气了
Oan’t breathe.
放下来伙计们!
Bring it in, boys!
就放在那儿!好极了
Hold it right there! Good.
开阀门
Tap it.
巴兹威尔先生我们刚刚装了三杯 可是那还有几百加仑正流进来
Mr. Buzzwell, we just passed three cups, and there’s gallons more coming!
我想我们得把生产线关了 关了?我们之前从未关过
I think we need to shut down! Shut down? We’ve never shut down.
关掉蜂蜜生产线!
Shut down honey production!
停止生产蜂蜜!
Stop making honey!
转动钥匙老兄!
Turn your key, sir!
我们现在干些什么?
What do we do now?
跳水喽!
Oannonball!
我们停止了蜂蜜生产线!
We’re shutting honey production!
任务中止
Mission abort.
中止传粉停止采蜜返回基地
Aborting pollination and nectar detail. Returning to base.
(店内已无花)
亚当你肯定想不到 外面有多少蜂蜜
Adam, you wouldn’t believe how much honey was out there.
噢是吗
Oh, yeah?
发生什么事了?人都哪去了?
What’s going on? Where is everybody?
他们都出去庆祝了? 他们都呆在家里
Are they out celebrating? They’re home.
他们不知道该干嘛了 出来晒太阳回屋睡觉
They don’t know what to do. Laying out, sleeping in.
我听说你的叔叔卡尔出发去圣安东尼奥了 跟一支蟋蟀同路
I heard your Uncle Oarl was on his way to San Antonio with a cricket.
至少我们要回了我们的蜂蜜
At least we got our honey back.
有时我就想人们喜欢蜂蜜那又怎么样? 谁不喜欢呢
Sometimes I think, so what if humans liked our honey? Who wouldn’t?
这是世界上最值得骄傲的事! 我很荣幸成为制♥作♥蜂蜜的一员
It’s the greatest thing in the world! I was excited to be part of making it.
这是我的新桌子这是我的新工作 我希望把它认认真真地做好
This was my new desk. This was my new job. I wanted to do it really well.
可是现在…
And now…
现在我做不到了
Now I can’t.
我不明白为什么他们都不高兴了
I don’t understand why they’re not happy.
我们拥有这么多 我原以为他们的生活会更好的!
I thought their lives would be better!
它们什么也不干了太让人意外了 蜂蜜真的是改变了它们
They’re doing nothing. It’s amazing. Honey really changes people.
你一点也不知道 到底发生什么事了是不是?
You don’t have any idea what’s going on, do you?
你想给我看些什么? 这个
What did you want to show me? This.
这里怎么了?
What happened here?
这只不过是冰山一角
That is not the half of it.
噢不噢我的天!