for nothing more than a prance-about stage name.
噢拜托
Oh, please.
你有没有曾经被叮过斯汀先生?
Have you ever been stung, Mr. Sting?
因为我觉得有点被叮的剌痛斯汀先生
Because I’m feeling a little stung, Sting.
或者我应该叫你… 戈登·M·萨默尔先生!
Or should I say… Mr. Gordon M. Sumner!
那不是他的真名吗!你们这群白♥痴♥!
That’s not his real name?! You idiots!
利奥塔先生 首先我要呈上我迟到的祝贺
Mr. Liotta, first, belated congratulations on
祝贺你凭借《ER》 获得2005年度艾美奖最佳客串男演员
your Emmy win for a guest spot on ER in 2005.
(2005年黄金段艾美奖雷·利奥塔 剧情类最佳客串男演员)
谢谢谢谢!
Thank you. Thank you.
我看过你的履历你真是太帅了
I see from your r Ásum Á that you’re devilishly handsome
就像奶油翻浆帅的几乎冒油了
with a churning inner turmoil that’s ready to blow.
我只是做我喜欢的事这也算犯罪吗
I enjoy what I do. Is that a crime?
现在还不是 不过难道这就是你的初衷?
Not yet it isn’t. But is this what it’s come to for you?
剥削弱小、无助的小蜜蜂们
Exploiting tiny, helpless bees so you don’t
这样你就用不着成天排练节目 背你的台词了啊先生?
have to rehearse your part and learn your lines, sir?
小心点班森! 我现在就可以给你点颜色看看!
Watch it, Benson! I could blow right now!
他不是好家伙!他是个坏家伙!
This isn’t a goodfella. This is a badfella!
(引用利奥塔主演的电影《好家伙》)
为什么没人一脚踩死这只小虫子 这样大家都可以回家了!
Why doesn’t someone just step on this creep, and we can all go home?!
肃静法庭上请保持肃静! 你们都是这么想的!
Order in this court! You’re all thinking it!
肃静!肃静我说肃静!
Order! Order, I say!
说出来啊! 利奥塔先生请坐下!
Say it! Mr. Liotta, please sit down!
(原告竟是小蜜蜂!!!)
《每日综艺》公♥司♥撤资利奥塔的项目
我觉得那样棒极了 那头熊表现十分到位!
I think it was awfully nice of that bear to pitch in like that.
跟你说吧 我想陪审团是站在我们这一边的
I think the jury’s on our side.
我们做的都是对的吗 我是说合法的?
Are we doing everything right, legally?
我只是个养花的
I’m a florist.
是啊是啊嗯敬伟大的团?
Right. Well, here’s to a great team.
敬伟大的团队!
To a great team!
嗯你好
Well, hello.
噢肯! 你好
Ken! Hello.
我没想到你还能来
I didn’t think you were coming.
那个我只是迟到罢了 我试过打电♥话♥不过…这破电池
No, I was just late. I tried to call, but… the battery.
我不想浪费这一桌美餐于是我叫了巴里 幸运的是他正好有空
I didn’t want all this to go to waste, so I called Barry. Luckily, he was free.
噢确实很幸运
Oh, that was lucky.
还有点儿吃的我可以帮你热一下
There’s a little left. I could heat it up.
对把它热一下当然了我不在意
Yeah, heat it up, sure, whatever.
噢我听说你是个不折不扣的网球手
So I hear you’re quite a tennis player.
我自己不大擅长这项运动 那个网球很是缠人
I’m not much for the game myself. The ball’s a little grabby.
那个是我通常坐的位置就是…那里
That’s where I usually sit. Right… there.
肯巴里看过了你的简历
Ken, Barry was looking at your r Ásum Á,
他也同意我的看法 用筷子吃东西不算什么技术
and he agreed with me that eating with chopsticks isn’t really a special skill.
你真以为我看不懂你在干嘛?
You think I don’t see what you’re doing?
我明白确实很难找份合适的工作 我们在这点上有共识
I know how hard it is to find the rightjob. We have that in common.
是吗
Do we?
蜜蜂是百分百的可以就业 可惜我们净做些类似挑垃圾的活
Bees have 100 percent employment, but we do jobs like taking the crud out.
那正是我考虑要做的事
That’s just what I was thinking about doing.
肯我让巴里用你的剃须刀来刮绒毛 希望你别介意
Ken, I let Barry borrow your razor for his fuzz. I hope that was all right.
我去冲一冲这根老化的蜂刺
I’m going to drain the old stinger.
好的你请自便
Yeah, you do that.
看看这个
Look at that.
你知道不我刚刚看到它
You know, I’ve just about had it
正好想起来你的心灵小游戏
with your little mind games.
什么东西? 《意大利时尚》杂♥志♥!
What’s that? Italian Vogue.
我的妈呀那可有太多页了
Mamma mia, that’s a lot of pages.
都是些广♥告♥
A lot of ads.
还记得维纳莎说的话吗 为什么你的命会比我的值钱?
Remember what Van said, why is your life more valuable than mine?
奇怪我就是想不起来了!
Funny, I just can’t seem to recall that!
我看这有东西发臭了!
I think something stinks in here!
我喜欢这种花的味道
I love the smell of flowers.
那么你喜不喜欢火的味道?
How do you like the smell of flames?!
没那么喜欢
Not as much.
我是蟑螂!保持中立!
Water bug! Not taking sides!
肯看看我 带着唇膏盖帽子真是可怜的很
Ken, I’m wearing a Ohapstick hat! This is pathetic!
我来帮你解难!
I’ve got issues!
好啊好啊好啊好好冲个凉吧
Well, well, well, a royal flush!
你只是虚张声势 噢是吗
You’re bluffing. Am I?
冲浪来喽伙计!
Surf’s up, dude!
啊便池水!
Poo water!
这块洼滩可不怎么平
That bowl is gnarly.
除了那些脏兮兮的黄圈!
Except for those dirty yellow rings!
肯尼思!你在干嘛?!
Kenneth! What are you doing?!
你知道吗我根本不喜欢蜂蜜! 我连吃都不吃!
You know, I don’t even like honey! I don’t eat it!
我们得谈谈!
We need to talk!
他只不过是只小蜜蜂!
He’s just a little bee!
而且我发现他是我这么长时间以来见过的 最好的蜜蜂
And he happens to be the nicest bee I’ve met in a long time!
“这么长时间以来”?你在说什么啊?! 还有其他的虫子闯进你的生活?
Long time? What are you talking about?! Are there other bugs in your life?
没有但是却有些其他东西像虫子一样 烦着我的生活而你就是其中一个!
No, but there are other things bugging me in life. And you’re one of them!
好极了! 会说话的蜜蜂、不过”酸奶之夜”…
Fine! Talking bees, no yogurt night…
我的神经已经受不了这过山车似的折磨了!
My nerves are fried from riding on this emotional roller coaster!
再见了肯
Goodbye, Ken.
告诉你一件事
And for your information,
我喜欢无糖食品人工甜料人造的!
I prefer sugar-free, artificial sweeteners made by man!
对此我很抱歉
I’m sorry about all that.
我知道牠吃完会有余味! 我喜欢那个!
I know it’s got an aftertaste! I like it!
我总觉着肯和我之间有些隔阂
I always felt there was some kind of barrier between Ken and me.
我却没法逾越噢算了
I couldn’t overcome it. Oh, well.
你没问题吧关于明天的庭审?
Are you OK for the trial?
我想蒙哥马利先生已经黔驴技穷了
I believe Mr. Montgomery is about out of ideas.
我们想有请巴里·蜂·班森先生上证人席
We would like to call Mr. Barry Benson Bee to the stand.
好主意!这回你就可以看看为什么他被 视为顶级大律师了…
Good idea! You can really see why he’s considered one of the best lawyers…
好吧
Yeah.
莱顿你必须得想点奇招
Layton, you’ve gotta weave some magic
说服这些陪审员否则的话一切都完了
with this jury, or it’s gonna be all over.
别担心加莫先生只一件事就可让 陪审团回心转意
Don’t worry. The only thing I have to do to turn this jury around
那就是让他们想起他们最反感蜜蜂的什么
is to remind them of what they don’t like about bees.
你带了镊子吧? 你不过敏吧?
You got the tweezers? Are you allergic?
只对失败过敏孩子只对失败过敏!
Only to losing, son. Only to losing.
蜂·班森先生 我想问个大家都关心的问题
Mr. Benson Bee, I’ll ask you what I think we’d all like to know.
你到底和那位女士…
What exactly is your relationship
是什么关系?
to that woman?
我们是朋友
We’re friends.
好朋友? 是的
Good friends? Yes.
有多好?你们住在一起吗
How good? Do you live together?
等一下这些都是关于…
Wait a minute…
你是不是她的小…
Are you her little…
…同居小虫?
…bedbug?
我看过关于蜜蜂的记录片约有一两部 从中我了解到
I’ve seen a bee documentary or two. From what I understand,
难道不是你们的蜂后生下 你们所有小孩吗
doesn’t your queen give birth to all the bee children?
是的但是… 那就是说那些不是你真正的父母!
Yeah, but… So those aren’t your real parents!
噢巴里… 不他们是!
Oh, Barry… Yes, they are!
快拉住我!
Hold me back!
你是只私生蜂不是吗班森?
You’re an illegitimate bee, aren’t you, Benson?
他竟然公开诋毁蜜蜂!
He’s denouncing bees!
难道你们与之约会的不都是兄妹吗
Don’t y’all date your cousins?
反对! 我要蜇死这家伙!
Objection! I’m going to pincushion this guy!
亚当不要!这正是他想要的!
Adam, don’t! It’s what he wants!
啊我被袭了!
Oh, I’m hit!!
噢上帝!我被袭了!
Oh, lordy, I am hit!
肃静!肃静!
Order! Order!
毒液!毒液正贯穿我全身!
The venom! The venom is coursing through my veins!
我要被毒死了 就是被那只带翅膀的畜牲!
I have been felled by a winged beast of destruction!
你们看到了?没法对它们平等相待 它们兽♥性♥未除!
You see? You can’t treat them like equals! They’re striped savages!
叮人是他们脑里唯一的事 这就是蜜蜂!
Stinging’s the only thing they know! It’s their way!
亚当坚持住 我的双腿失去知觉了
Adam, stay with me. I can’t feel my legs.
哪位天使姐姐能帮我吸吸毒
What angel of mercy will come forward to suck the poison
从我这翘起的屁♥股♥上?
from my heaving buttocks?
我命令大家保持肃静这是法庭!
I will have order in this court. Order!
肃静请肃静!
Order, please!
这起关于蜜蜂起诉人类的案件
The case of the honeybees versus the human race
却反将矛头指向了蜜蜂一族