为什么?你们吃的东西还不够多吗
You don’t have enough food of your own?
嗯是的 你们怎么弄到这些蜂蜜的?
Well, yes. How do you get it?
蜜蜂酿造的 我知道是谁酿的!
Bees make it. I know who makes it!
我还知道酿造过程很不容易呢!
And it’s hard to make it!
要加热、冷却、搅拌还要接蜜 一点都不能浪费
There’s heating, cooling, stirring. You need a whole Krelman thing!
那是有机物 那是”我”机物!
It’s organic. It’s our-ganic!
蜂蜜而已啊巴里
It’s just honey, Barry.
什么”而已”?
Just what?!
蜜蜂们都不知道这件事!这是偷窃! 很严重的偷窃!
Bees don’t know about this! This is stealing! A lot of stealing!
你们已经夺走了我们的家、学校和医院 这是我们唯一剩下的了
You’ve taken our homes, schools, hospitals! This is all we have!
还要半价出♥售♥?我一定要调查到底
And it’s on sale?! I’m getting to the bottom of this.
我一定要把事情查个水落石出!
I’m getting to the bottom of all of this!
嗨赫克托
Hey, Hector.
快搞定了吗 差不多了
You almost done? Almost.
它在这儿我能感觉到
He is here. I sense it.
好了我该回家了
Well, I guess I’ll go home now
把这香甜的蜂蜜留在空无一人的仓库里
and just leave this nice honey out, with no one around.
人赃并获小偷!
You’re busted, box boy!
我就听到有声音原来你会说话!
I knew I heard something. So you can talk!
没错现在该你说了
I can talk. And now you’ll start talking!
你从哪儿弄来这些蜂蜜的? 谁是你的供货商?
Where you getting the sweet stuff? Who’s your supplier?
我听不懂你在说什么 我觉得我们是朋友
I don’t understand. I thought we were friends.
我最讨厌让朋友伤心了!
The last thing we want to do is upset bees!
你来晚了!蜂蜜现在是我们的了!
You’re too late! It’s ours now!
先生你找错对手了!
You, sir, have crossed the wrong sword!
先生你 将会成为我养的大蜥蜴的午餐!
You, sir, will be lunch for my iguana, Ignacio!
蜂蜜从哪里来的?
Where is the honey coming from?
哪里来的?
Tell me where!
“蜂蜜农庄”!从”蜂蜜农庄”来!
Honey Farms! It comes from Honey Farms!
疯子!
Orazy person!
这里发生了什么悲剧吗
What horrible thing has happened here?
看看这些脸 他们都不知道这是怎么一回事
These faces, they never knew what hit them. And now
现在又要去一个不知名的地方
they’re on the road to nowhere!
别动
Just keep still.
什么?你还没有死?
What? You’re not dead?
我看起来像死了吗他们会把会动的都扫走 你去哪儿?
Do I look dead? They will wipe anything that moves. Where you headed?
养蜂场我有重任在身
To Honey Farms. I am onto something huge here.
我要去阿♥拉♥斯加 喝驼鹿血美味啊棒极了!
I’m going to Alaska. Moose blood, crazy stuff. Blows your head off!
我要去塔科马港
I’m going to Tacoma.
那你呢 他是真死了
And you? He really is dead.
那算了
All right.
大事不好!
Uh-oh!
那是什么? 不要!
What is that?! Oh, no!
雨刷器!三层刀刃的! 三层刀刃?
A wiper! Triple blade! Triple blade?
跳上来!这是你唯一的机会 蜜蜂小弟!
Jump on! It’s your only chance, bee!
为什么所有东西都要那么干净?
Why does everything have to be so doggone clean?!
你们人类看多少是多啊?!
How much do you people need to see?!
睁大双眼! 把头伸出窗外!
Open your eyes! Stick your head out the window!
全国公共广播我是卡尔·卡塞尔 以下是来自华盛顿的消息
From NPR News in Washington, I’m Oarl Kasell.
不要再残杀生灵了!
But don’t kill no more bugs!
蜜蜂小弟! 鹿血大哥!
Bee! Moose blood guy!!
你听到吗 听到什么?
You hear something? Like what?
象是很小声的喊叫
Like tiny screaming.
把收音机关掉
Turn off the radio.
我们又见面了小蜜蜂
Whassup, bee boy?
好啊血哥
Hey, Blood.
目之所及都是整排整排的蜂蜜罐
Just a row of honey jars, as far as the eye could see.
哇!
Wow!
所以我推测这些卡车去的地方 就是蜂蜜的来源地
I assume wherever this truck goes is where they’re getting it.
我的意思是说这些蜂蜜是我们的
I mean, that honey’s ours.
蜜蜂很团结 我们都住在一起
Bees hang tight. We’re all jammed in.
是一个很紧密的群体
It’s a close community.
我们蚊子不是都是单干的各顾各的
Not us, man. We on our own. Every mosquito on his own.
你遇到麻烦了怎么办? 你是蚊子本身就是个麻烦
What if you get in trouble? You a mosquito, you in trouble.
没有人欢迎我们杀无赦! 杀、杀、杀无赦!
Nobody likes us. They just smack. See a mosquito, smack, smack!
起码我们出来见过世面了 你一定遇到过很多女孩
At least you’re out in the world. You must meet girls.
雌蚊都想钓金龟婿 攀上飞蛾、蜻蜓之类的
Mosquito girls try to trade up, get with a moth, dragonfly.
雌蚊都不想嫁给蚊子
Mosquito girl don’t want no mosquito.
(它看见了送血车)
我不是做梦吧!
You got to be kidding me!
鹿血哥要走了哦!后会有期 蜜蜂老弟!
Mooseblood’s about to leave the building! So long, bee!
弟兄们都在啊! 血哥来啦!
Hey, guys! Mooseblood!
我就知道你们会在这里 吸管准备好没?
I knew I’d catch y’all down here. Did you bring your crazy straw?
只要装到罐子里贴个标签就赚钱了 真是无本万利啊
We throw it in jars, slap a label on it, and it’s pretty much pure profit.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
蜜蜂只有针头那么丁点大的脑袋
A bee’s got a brain the size of a pinhead.
蜜蜂都没脑的!
They are pinheads!
没脑
Pinhead.
看看新的喷雾枪 噢太好啦正合你意
Oheck out the new smoker. Oh, sweet. That’s the one you want.
托马斯3000型!
The Thomas 3000!
喷雾枪?
Smoker?
射速90次/分半自动 焦油含量尼古丁的两倍
Ninety puffs a minute, semi-automatic. Twice the nicotine, all the tar.
吸几口它们就立刻动弹不得
A couple breaths of this knocks them right out.
它们酿蜜我们赚钱
They make the honey, and we make the money.
他们赚钱我们酿蜜?
“They make the honey, and we make the money”?
天啊!
Oh, my!
发生什么事情了?你们没事吧?
What’s going on? Are you OK?
没事很快就好了
Yeah. It doesn’t last too long.
你们怎么来了这里? 你们知道你们住在一个带假墙的假巢里吗
Do you know you’re in a fake hive with fake walls?
我们的蜂后搬到这里来了 我们别无选择
Our queen was moved here. We had no choice.
这是你们的蜂后吗 一个穿着裙子的老爷们儿!
This is your queen? That’s a man in women’s clothes!
一个男扮女装的蜂后!
That’s a drag queen!
这又是怎么回事?
What is this?
不会吧!
Oh, no!
这里有上千个!
There’s hundreds of them!
蜂蜜
Bee honey.
人类大规模厚颜无♥耻♥地盗取我们的蜂蜜!
Our honey is being brazenly stolen on a massive scale!
这比熊的所作所为还要恶劣! 我一定要采取行动
This is worse than anything bears have done! I intend to do something.
噢巴里够了
Oh, Barry, stop.
谁告诉你是人类拿走了我们的蜂蜜? 谣言罢了
Who told you humans are taking our honey? That’s a rumor.
这些看起来象是谣言吗
Do these look like rumors?
这一切都是阴谋 这些相片很明显是处理过的
That’s a conspiracy theory. These are obviously doctored photos.
你怎么会真假不分呢
How did you get mixed up in this?
因为他和人类说过话
He’s been talking to humans.
什么? 和人类说话?
What? Talking to humans?!
他交了个人类女朋友 而且他们还约会过
He has a human girlfriend. And they make out!
还约会了?巴里!
Make out? Barry!
才没有
We do not.
你说你想过 你到底算哪边的?
You wish you could. Whose side are you on?
当然是蜜蜂这边
The bees!
有一次我和一只蟋蟀在圣安尼奥约会 那些脚让我一晚上都没睡好
I dated a cricket once in San Antonio. Those crazy legs kept me up all night.
巴里你就想过这样的日子吗
Barry, this is what you want to do with your life?
我这是为了大家好 没有人比蜜蜂更勤劳了!
I want to do it for all our lives. Nobody works harder than bees!
爸我记得你回家的时候多累
Dad, I remember you coming home so overworked
你的手还在不停地搅拌根本停不下来
your hands were still stirring. You couldn’t stop.
我记得
I remember that.
他们凭什么拿走我们的蜂蜜?
What right do they have to our honey?
我们每年只用两杯蜂蜜 他们却无缘无故用蜂蜜来做唇膏!
We live on two cups a year. They put it in lip balm for no reason whatsoever!
即使那是真的蜜蜂能做什么?
Even if it’s true, what can one bee do?
我要狠狠叮他们的要害
Sting them where it really hurts.
脸上!眼睛!
In the face! The eye!
那样很疼的 不是
That would hurt. No.
叮鼻子?绝
Up the nose? That’s a killer.
只有一个地方可以让人类屈服 只有一个
There’s only one place you can sting the humans, one place where it matters.
5点蜂房♥报导 蜂房♥唯一全天候新闻节目
Hive at Five, the hive’s only full-hour action news source.
(反对蜜蜂作胡须)
No more bee beards!
由鲍勃·班布在直播室为你主持
With Bob Bumble at the anchor desk.
斯多姆·斯汀格为你预报天气
Weather with Storm Stinger.
斯多姆·斯汀格直译为痛苦的暴风
巴兹·拉瑞报导体育消息
Sports with Buzz Larvi.
巴兹·拉瑞直译为嗡嗡叫的幼虫
和珍妮特·陈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!