差点弄伤
Gonna hurt.
我的妈呀
Mama’s little boy.
你站错地方了新丁!
You are way out of position, rookie!
让我回敬你一球厉害的!
Ooming in at you like a missile!
救命啊!
Help me!
我觉得这些不是花
I don’t think these are flowers.
要告诉他吗 我觉得他应该知道
Should we tell him? I think he knows.
这是什么来的呀?!
What is this?!
赛点
Match point!
亲爱的你可以开始收拾包袱走人了 因为你这样是自讨苦吃!
You can start packing up, honey, because you’re about to eat it!
怎么回事啊!
Yowser!
噢真恶心
Gross.
车里有只蜜蜂!
There’s a bee in the car!
想想办法! 我正在开车
Do something! I’m driving!
小蜜蜂你好 你好
Hi, bee. He’s back here!
它会蜇我的!
He’s going to sting me!
都别动你不动它就不蜇你 别动!
Nobody move. If you don’t move, he won’t sting you. Freeze!
它眨眼了
He blinked!
喷他奶奶!
Spray him, Granny!
你在干什么?
What are you doing?!
哇外面真是刺♥激♥得难以置信
Wow… the tension level out here is unbelievable.
我要回家了
I gotta get home.
不可以在雨中飞行
Oan’t fly in rain.
不可以在雨中飞行
Oan’t fly in rain.
不可以在雨中飞行
Oan’t fly in rain.
呼救!呼救!正在下降!
Mayday! Mayday! Bee going down!
肯麻烦你关一下窗
Ken, could you close the window please?
看看我新做的简历 我把它做成了翻折的小册子
Oheck out my new r Ásum Á. I made it into a fold-out brochure.
看到了吗可翻折的
You see? Folds out.
糟糕了人越来越多我可不想这样
Oh, no. More humans. I don’t need this.
那是什么?
What was that?
也许这次可以试一次再试一次…
Maybe this time. This time. This time. This time! This time! This…
封住了!
Drapes!
真糟糕
That is diabolical.
真完美我写上了所有的特殊技能 甚至我最喜欢的前十部电影
It’s fantastic. It’s got all my special skills, even my top-ten favorite movies.
最喜欢哪部?星球大战?
What’s number one? Star Wars?
我对那些…
Nah, I don’t go for that…
东西不太特别感兴趣
…kind of stuff.
难怪我们不可以和他们说话 他们都是疯子
No wonder we shouldn’t talk to them. They’re out of their minds.
我面试完的时候 他们都大吃一惊不信我说的话
When I leave a job interview, they’re flabbergasted, can’t believe what I say.
那里有太阳也许可以出去
There’s the sun. Maybe that’s a way out.
我记得太阳上没有写着大大的”75″
I don’t remember the sun having a big 75 on it.
我跟你说我预见到了全球变暖
I predicted global warming.
我觉得越来越热 起初我以为只有我这样
I could feel it getting hotter. At first I thought it was just me.
等下!住手!有蜜蜂!
Wait! Stop! Bee!
退后用冬装靴子来打
Stand back. These are winter boots.
住手!
Wait!
不要伤害它!
Don’t kill him!
你知道我对蜜蜂过敏! 我会死的
You know I’m allergic to them! This thing could kill me!
为什么觉得它的命比你的贱?
Why does his life have less value than yours?
为什么觉得它的命比你们的贱? 这是你说的吗
Why does his life have any less value than mine? Is that your statement?
我只是说所有生命都有它们的价值 你不了解它们也有思想感情
I’m just saying all life has value. You don’t know what he’s capable of feeling.
我的简历!
My brochure!
走吧小家伙
There you go, little guy.
我才不怕它呢我只是对它过敏
I’m not scared of him. It’s an allergic thing.
为什么你不在简历上注明呢
Put that on your r Ásum Á brochure.
不是开玩笑的 我整张脸都会肿起来
My whole face could puff up.
把它写成是你的特长
Make it one of your special skills.
打人也是我的特长
Knocking someone out is also a special skill.
就这样再见维纳莎谢谢
Right. Bye, Vanessa. Thanks.
维纳莎”酸奶之夜”就定在下周? 好的肯什么时候都行
Vanessa, next week? Yogurt night? Sure, Ken. You know, whatever.
你可以放点炸豆片在上面 再见
You could put carob chips on there. Bye.
我希望少点热量 再见
Supposed to be less calories. Bye.
我要对她说点什么
I gotta say something.
她救了我一命我得对她说点什么
She saved my life. I gotta say something.
好去就去
All right, here it goes.
假的
Nah.
我要说什么呢
What would I say?
我可能真的会惹来麻烦
I could really get in trouble.
蜜蜂法律规定 不可以和人类说话
It’s a bee law. You’re not supposed to talk to a human.
我真不相信我要这样做
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
我一定要说
I’ve got to.
我不可以这样做别这样!
Oh, I can’t do it. Oome on!
不说说不说
No. Yes. No.
说吧不行
Do it. I can’t.
我怎么开头呢”你喜欢爵士乐吗” 不没用
How should I start it? “You like jazz?” No, that’s no good.
她来了说啊你这笨蛋!
Here she comes! Speak, you fool!
你好!
Hi!
对不起
I’m sorry.
是你在说话吗 是我
You’re talking. Yes, I know.
你说话了!
You’re talking!
很抱歉非常抱歉
I’m so sorry.
不没关系我知道我在发梦
No, it’s OK. It’s fine. I know I’m dreaming.
但是我不记得我睡下了呀
But I don’t recall going to bed.
我知道一定会吓着你
Well, I’m sure this is very disconcerting.
只是有点惊覾N我的意思是说蜜蜂说话了!
This is a bit of a surprise to me. I mean, you’re a bee!
没错我本不该说话的
I am. And I’m not supposed to be doing this,
但是如果不是你…
but they were all trying to kill me.
他们都想弄死我
And if it wasn’t for you…
我必须谢谢你这是爸妈教我的
I had to thank you. It’s just how I was raised.
真有点怪
That was a little weird.
我和一只蜜蜂在说话 没错
I’m talking with a bee. Yeah.
我对一只蜜蜂说话蜜蜂也对我说话!
I’m talking to a bee. And the bee is talking to me!
我只是想对你说我很感激你 我走了
I just want to say I’m grateful. I’ll leave now.
等下!你怎么学会说话的? 学什么?
Wait! How did you learn to do that? What?
学讲话
The talking thing.
我猜和你一样 “妈妈、爸爸、亲爱的”自然就学会了
Same way you did, I guess. “Mama, Dada, honey.” You pick it up.
真逗 就这样
That’s very funny. Yeah.
蜜蜂都很风趣幽默的 如果我们不笑就要哭着面对
Bees are funny. If we didn’t laugh, we’d cry with what we have to deal with.
笑哭都一样
Anyway…
你要点…
Oan I…
什么吗 比如?
…get you something? Like what?
我也不知道我是说… 我不知道比如咖啡?
I don’t know. I mean… I don’t know. Ooffee?
我无意冒犯
I don’t want to put you out.
不会很麻烦的就几分钟的功夫
It’s no trouble. It takes two minutes.
喝杯咖啡而已 我不想强迫你
It’s just coffee. I hate to impose.
别傻了 实际上我还真想来一杯
Don’t be ridiculous! Actually, I would love a cup.
你要吃糖酒蛋糕吗
Hey, you want rum cake?
不用了 吃点吧
I shouldn’t. Have some.
不我不要 吃点吧
No, I can’t. Oome on!
我正想在这里减去几毫克
I’m trying to lose a couple micrograms.
哪里? 这些条纹不会显瘦的
Where? These stripes don’t help.
你一点都不胖!
You look great!
我觉得你不了解时尚
I don’t know if you know anything about fashion.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
没事
No.
他们飞上去麦迪逊的时候 他正在出租车里弄轮胎
He’s making the tie in the cab as they’re flying up Madison.
最后他终于到了那里
He finally gets there.
他从楼梯冲进教堂里 婚礼正在进行
He runs up the steps into the church. The wedding is on.
然后他说西瓜呢 我以为你在说”门瓜”
And he says, “Watermelon? I thought you said Guatemalan.
我为什么要嫁给一个”西瓜”?
Why would I marry a watermelon?”
这是蜜蜂之间流传的笑话吗
Is that a bee joke?
差不多就这样吧
That’s the kind of stuff we do.
对啊很不同
Yeah, different.
那么你打算怎么办巴里?
So, what are you gonna do, Barry?
工作的事情?我不知道
About work? I don’t know.
我想为蜂巢尽我的责任 但是不想按照他们想要的方式
I want to do my part for the hive, but I can’t do it the way they want.
我理解你的感受
I know how you feel.
真的? 当然
You do? Sure.
我父母希望我成为一名律师或者医生 但是我想做花商
My parents wanted me to be a lawyer or a doctor, but I wanted to be a florist.