That bee is living my life!
顺其自然吧肯尼
Let it go, Kenny.
(店招 维纳莎与巴里鲜花蜂蜜法律咨♥询♥)
几时这噩梦才能结束?! 顺其自然吧
When will this nightmare end?! Let it all go.
好天气正适合飞行 正是
Beautiful day to fly. Sure is.
告诉你个秘密 我早就想离开那个办公室了
Between you and me, I was dying to get out of that office.
伙计你得时刻想着:我们是蜜蜂
You have got to start thinking bee, my friend.
我们是蜜蜂! 说我呢
Thinking bee! Me?
等一下给我点儿时间等一下
Hold it. Let’s just stop for a second. Hold it.
对不起对不起对不起大家了 可以就在这儿停一下吗
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, everyone. Oan we stop here?
我不会在谢幕表演中 做出生命中的重要决定!
I’m not making a major life decision during a production number!
好了好了休息十分钟所有人都有了 马上闭幕伙计们
All right. Take ten, everybody. Wrap it up, guys.
我实际上没排练过这段
I had virtually no rehearsal for that.