那是巴里!
That’s Barry!
…他正努力让一驾飞机着陆 机上还载着乘客鲜花
…is attempting to land a plane, loaded with people, flowers
以及失去知觉的乘务人员
and an incapacitated flight crew.
鲜花?!
Flowers?!
我们在这个区域遇到了风暴 只有两个人在驾驶飞机
We have a storm in the area and two individuals at the controls
但是根本就没有什么飞行经验
with absolutely no flight experience.
稍等一下迪奇·沃特先生 有一只蜜蜂在那驾飞机上
Just a minute. There’s a bee on that plane.
我相当了解班森先生以及他的所作所为 还有他那指望不上的伙伴
I’m quite familiar with Mr. Benson and his no-account compadres.
他们已经把这儿毁的差不多了
They’ve done enough damage.
但现在他不是你唯一的希望吗
But isn’t he your only hope?
拜托蜜蜂根本就不该飞起来的
Technically, a bee shouldn’t be able to fly at all.
它们的翅膀太小…
Their wings are too small…
喂等一下 这话我们不是听了上千遍了吗
Haven’t we heard this a million times?
“翅膀表面♥积♥与身体质量不成比例”
“The surface area of the wings and body mass make no sense.”
把这条线直播出去! 没问题
Get this on the air! Got it.
各就各位 我们上直播了
Stand by. We’re going live.
我们工作的方法对你来说可能比较神秘
The way we work may be a mystery to you.
制♥作♥蜂蜜要动用大量的蜜蜂 要做大量的细节工作
Making honey takes a lot of bees doing a lot of small jobs.
但是让我来跟你讲讲什么是细节工作
But let me tell you about a small job.
如果你做的好的话 结果将是大不同
If you do it well, it makes a big difference.
远非我们所想 对于我们对于每个人
More than we realized. To us, to everyone.
这就是为什么我想让蜜蜂们重新开始工作
That’s why I want to get bees back to working together.
那才是蜜蜂的生活方式! 我们可不是果冻做的
That’s the bee way! We’re not made of Jell-O.
我们要做别人的坚强后盾
We get behind a fellow.
黑与黄! 在!
Black and yellow! Hello!
左右下盘旋
Left, right, down, hover.
盘旋? 忽略盘旋
Hover? Forget hover.
你知道吗这没那么难嘛 嘀嘀!嘀嘀!
This isn’t so hard. Beep-beep! Beep-beep!
巴里发生什么了?
Barry, what happened?!
等等 我想我们一直处于自动驾驶状态
Wait, I think we were on autopilot the whole time.
那可能是帮到了我们 不过现在却不是了!
That may have been helping me. And now we’re not!
那就是说我还是不会开飞机
So it turns out I cannot fly a plane.
全体都有了让我们来做他的后盾吧! 出发!
All of you, let’s get behind this fellow! Move it out!
(警戒等级从一些蜂上升为所有蜂)
出发!
Move out!
咱们唯一的机会就是我依靠本能反应 你就照搬我的动作到飞机两翼上
Our only chance is if I do what I’d do, you copy me with the wings of the plane!
你用不着大声嚷嚷
Don’t have to yell.
我没有嚷嚷 咱们可是一直都处在大♥麻♥烦中
I’m not yelling! We’re in a lot of trouble.
我很难集中精神 都怪你那恐慌的语调!
It’s very hard to concentrate with that panicky tone in your voice!
这不是什么语调我是在惊吼!
It’s not a tone. I’m panicking!
我想我做不来着这个!
I can’t do this!
维纳莎你要集中精神听我说 你必须得振作起来!
Vanessa, pull yourself together. You have to snap out of it!
你才要振作起来
You snap out of it.
你才要振作起来
You snap out of it.
你才要振作起来 你才要振作起来
You snap out of it! You snap out of it!
你才要振作起来 你才要振作起来
You snap out of it! You snap out of it!
你才要振作起来 你才要振作起来
You snap out of it! You snap out of it!
等一下! 怎么了?来啊到我打了
Hold it! Why? Oome on, it’s my turn.
怎么这飞机飞起来了?
How is the plane flying?
我不知道
I don’t know.
喂?
Hello?
班森 在里面玩的时候有没有鲜花啊?
Benson, got any flowers for a happy occasion in there?
授粉大队!
The Pollen Jocks!
他们确实成了某人的后盾
They do get behind a fellow.
黑与黄嘛 喂
Black and yellow. Hello.
好了让咱们来把这个铁罐子 降落到柏油路上
All right, let’s drop this tin can on the blacktop.
什么柏油路?哪里? 我什么也看不见你能吗
Where? I can’t see anything. Oan you?
不什么都没有全是云彩
No, nothing. It’s all cloudy.
加油巴里我们是蜜蜂
Oome on. You got to think bee, Barry.
我们是蜜蜂 我们是蜜蜂
Thinking bee. Thinking bee.
我们是蜜蜂!我们是蜜蜂! 我们是蜜蜂!
Thinking bee! Thinking bee! Thinking bee!
等一下我想我感觉到了什么
Wait a minute. I think I’m feeling something.
什么? 不知道但是很强烈引导着我
What? I don’t know. It’s strong, pulling me.
彷彿是2700万年沈淀下的本能
Like a 27-million-year-old instinct.
把机头向下降低
Bring the nose down.
我们是蜜蜂!我们是蜜蜂! 我们是蜜蜂!
Thinking bee! Thinking bee! Thinking bee!
什么东西跑到停机场上去了? 把灯光调过去!
What in the world is on the tarmac? Get some lights on that!
我们是蜜蜂!我们是蜜蜂! 我们是蜜蜂!
Thinking bee! Thinking bee! Thinking bee!
维纳莎对准鲜花 好的
Vanessa, aim for the flower. OK.
关掉引擎!
Out the engines. We’re going in on bee power. Ready, boys?
关掉引擎?
咱们现在要启动蜂力马达了 准备好了么伙计们?
已经待命!
Affirmative!
很好很好别急就这样
Good. Good. Easy, now. That’s it.
降在那朵鲜花上
Land on that flower!
准备好了?全速倒档!
Ready? Full reverse!
向后转!
Spin it around!
不是那朵花!是另一朵! 到底哪朵?
Not that flower! The other one! Which one?
那朵花 我正开向那朵花呢!
That flower. I’m aiming at the flower!
那是个肥仔穿着花花衬衫 我是指那个巨大的闪烁的鲜花
That’s a fat guy in a flowered shirt. I mean the giant pulsating flower
组成元素是几百万只蜜蜂!
made of millions of bees!
向前拉伸机头向下机尾向上
Pull forward. Nose down. Tail up.
回转过来
Rotate around it.
这太疯狂了巴里! 就是唯一我知道的飞行的方法
This is insane, Barry! This’s the only way I know how to fly.
是我神精错乱了 还是这飞机以类昆虫模式飞行呢
Am I koo-koo-kachoo, or is this plane flying in an insect-like pattern?
把机头调到那 别害怕跟着感觉全速倒档
Get your nose in there. Don’t be afraid. Smell it. Full reverse!
尽管降下它就像你是它的一部分
Just drop it. Be a part of it.
对准中心
Aim for the center!
现在降下它降下它女士!
Now drop it in! Drop it in, woman!
好了已经到了
Oome on, already.
巴里咱们成功了! 你教会了我如何飞翔!
Barry, we did it! You taught me how to fly!
是的别来击掌! 对了
Yes. No high-five! Right.
巴里它管用了! 你看到那个巨大的鲜花没?
Barry, it worked! Did you see the giant flower?
什么巨大鲜花?在哪?我当然看到 那鲜花了!那可真是杰作伙计
What giant flower? Where? Of course I saw the flower! That was genius!
谢谢你 不过这事还没完
Thank you. But we’re not done yet.
听着蜜蜂们!
Listen, everyone!
这条飞机跑道上覆盖的是最后的花粉了
This runway is covered with the last pollen
它们来自最后的鲜花 地球上再也没有了
from the last flowers available anywhere on Earth.
这是我们最后的机会了
That means this is our last chance.
只有我们蜜蜂才会酿蜜传花粉 并且穿成这样
We’re the only ones who make honey, pollinate flowers and dress like this.
如果我们想延续我们的种族 那现在就行动吧!你们怎么认为?
If we’re gonna survive as a species, this is our moment! What do you say?
咱们是要做回蜜蜂还是要做博物馆里 陈列的生物链标本?
Are we going to be bees, orjust Museum of Natural History keychains?
做蜜蜂!
We’re bees!
做标本!
Keychain!
那么跟我来吧!除了那个要做标本的
Then follow me! Except Keychain.
等一下巴里看这
Hold on, Barry. Here.
这是你应得的
You’ve earned this.
耶!
Yeah!
我成了授粉大队的一员!挺合身嘛 就是袖子得改改
I’m a Pollen Jock! And it’s a perfect fit. All I gotta do are the sleeves.
噢耶
Oh, yeah.
那个是我们家的巴里
That’s our Barry.
歌♥曲为披头士乐队1969年名曲 《Here Comes The Sun》
妈妈!蜜蜂回来了!
Mom! The bees are back!
如果有谁想要给家打个电♥话♥快去打
If anybody needs to make a call, now’s the time.
我感觉我们今晚要熬夜了
I got a feeling we’ll be working late tonight!
找你零钱祝你下午愉快 下一位想买♥♥些什么?
Here’s your change. Have a great afternoon! Oan I help who’s next?
你还想再来点儿蜂蜜到吗 这是蜜蜂授权的哦别忘了还有这些 [昆虫法津咨♥询♥]
Would you like some honey with that? It is bee-approved. Don’t forget these.
牛奶奶酪干酪都是我的 可是我没看着一个子儿
Milk, cream, cheese, it’s all me. And I don’t see a nickel!
有时我觉得自己只不过是块牛肉
Sometimes I just feel like a piece of meat!
这些我一点也不知道
I had no idea.
巴里不好意思 可不可以占用几分钟?
Barry, I’m sorry. Have you got a moment?
请您原谅我的蚊子助理会帮你的
Would you excuse me? My mosquito associate will help you.
对不起我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
他也是个律师?
He’s a lawyer too?
女士我本来就是吸人血的寄生虫了 我仅需一个公文包
I was already a blood-sucking parasite. All I needed was a briefcase.
(公文包:意思是成为律师)
祝您下午愉快!
Have a great afternoon!
巴里我刚刚收到一份超大郁金香订单 可是我怎么也弄不到货
Barry, I just got this huge tulip order, and I can’t get them anywhere.
没问题维尼交给我就行了
No problem, Vannie. Just leave it to me.
你就是我的救世主巴里 下一位需要点儿什么?
You’re a lifesaver, Barry. Oan I help who’s next?
好了紧急起飞 伙计们该出去飞飞了
All right, scramble, jocks! It’s time to fly.
谢谢你巴里!
Thank you, Barry!
噢!那只蜜蜂抢走了我的生活!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!