我们先回伦敦 周五抵达苏格兰 在那儿成婚
We’ll post to London, by Friday be in Scotland, and man and wife.
-抛下一切吗 -一切
– Leave everything? – Everything.
只有这样我们才能在一起
It is the only way we can be together.
你会失去一切的
You’ll lose everything.
包括家人 地位 为了什么
Family, place. For what?
一辈子做苦力 领着微薄的酬劳
A lifetime of drudgery on a pittance?
每年生一个孩子 未来却黑暗得见不到一丝光
A child every year and no means to lighten the load?
-到时候你要怎么写作 简 -我不知道
– How will you write, Jane? – I do not know.
但是幸福就在我触手可及的地方
But happiness is within my grasp
我控制不了自己
and I cannot help myself.
这样做根本毫无道理
There is no sense in this.
如果罗伯特能死而复生 即使是这种处境
If you could have your Robert back, even like this,
你会这么做吗
would you do it?
请你尽量帮我把这事隐瞒得久一点
Please conceal my departure as long as possible.
等等
Wait.
给你
Here.
拿上这些 快点走吧
Take these. Now go, quickly.
快来 如果我们抓紧时间还能赶上早晨的马车
Come. If we hurry, we can still make the morning coach.
你确定了吗
You are sure?
小心
Be careful.
车到了吗
Is it coming?
还没有
Not yet.
牵着我的手
Take my hand.
还好吗
All right?
快点 我能听到车快来了
Hurry. I can hear it approaching.
来了
Here it is.
两位去伦敦 等中途休息再付钱
Two to London. We’ll settle the first rest.
-可以吗 -好的 先生
– Yes? – Right you are, sir.
汉普郡 你的家乡
Hampshire, your home county.
以前是
It was.
陷住了 麻烦大家都下来吧 女士们先生们
Stuck. Everybody out, ladies and gentlemen, please.
-我们需要减重 -我来 我来帮你
– We need to lighten the load. – No, let me, let me.
请各位先生们帮个忙
I shall require you gentlemen to give me a hand,
都出力推一推
put your shoulders into it.
先生 麻烦您帮忙推一下马车
Now, sir, if you can push on the coach itself.
抱歉 先生 这位年轻先生
Excuse me, sir. Young gentleman?
-好的 好的 -您到另一边去吧 谢谢
– Yes, yes. – You on the other side, sir, thank you.
-这位年轻先生 请到这边来 -好的
– Young gentleman, please come along. – All right.
能帮我们一下吗 谢谢
Mind helping us? Thank you.
好的 大家一起用力
Right, all together now then, sirs, please?
一 二
One, two,
三 推
and a three and push!
加油
Come on.
“亲爱的汤姆
“Dear Tom.
你寄来的钱真是赶上急用了”
How timely was the arrival of the money you sent.”
一 二 三 推
One, two and three!
“我和你父亲都很感激你寄来这笔钱
“It was so very much appreciated by your father and I.
你把你舅舅给的补贴送给我们 真是太好心了
You’re so kind to share your uncle’s allowance.
事实上 我不敢想
Indeed, I do not dare think
如果没有这笔钱我们该怎么活下去”
how we would survive without it.”
可以了 谢谢先生们
Well done. Thank you, sirs.
好了 女士们先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen,
请尽快回到马车上吧 谢谢
back on the coach as soon as you can, thank you.
我们可以出发了
We are ready.
-担心了吗 -没有
– Worried? – No.
-是担心你的名声会受损吗 -不是
– Is it the loss of your reputation? – No.
是担心你的名声受损
The loss of yours.
-我不在乎 -先生 请快点 我们要出发了
– I do not… – Please, sir, come along, the coach is departing.
来吧
Come.
需要更换马匹 大家休息二十分钟
Changing horses. Twenty minutes only.
暂歇处在旅店后面
House of office at the back of the inn.
大家都抓紧时间下车
All down, quick as you like.
你在利默里克有多少兄弟姐妹 汤姆
How many brothers and sisters do you have in Limerick, Tom?
很多 怎么了
Enough. Why?
你的兄弟姐妹都叫什么名字
What are the names of your brothers and sisters?
他们…
They…
他们靠谁养活
On whom do they depend?
你的名声被毁了
Your reputation is destroyed.
你的奢侈放纵都是伪装出来的
Your profligacy is a beautiful sham.
-我会努力挣钱 -那远远不够
– I can earn money. – It will not be enough.
我会有出头之日的
I will rise.
与高等法♥院♥法官为敌 怎么可能有出头之日
With a High Court Judge as your enemy?
何况你的妻子身无分文
And a penniless wife?
天知道有多少人靠你养活
God knows how many mouths depending on you?
我亲爱的朋友 你会沉沦
My sweet, sweet friend, you will sink,
所有人都会跟你一起沉入深渊
and we will all sink with you.
-我会… -汉普郡专车
– I will… – Hampshire Flyer.
汉普郡专车五分钟后出发
Hampshire Flyer’s leaving in five minutes.
不 不 简
No! No, Jane.
我永远不会放弃你
I will never give you up.
-汤姆 -别说话 也别多想
– Tom… – Don’t speak or think.
只要爱我就好 你爱我吗
Just love me. Do you love me?
是的
Yes.
但如果我们的爱会毁了你的家庭
But if our love destroys your family,
也会毁了这份爱本身
it will destroy itself.
-不会的 -会
– No. – Yes.
在漫长的愧疚 后悔和自责中毁掉这份爱
In a long, slow degradation of guilt and regret and blame.
胡说
That is nonsense.
是真的
Truth.
这是矛盾中得出的真理
Made from contradiction.
但是我们要微笑地接受这一切
But it must come with a smile.
不然的话 我会认为
Or else I shall count it as false
我们之间根本没有相爱过
and we shall have had no love at all.
求你了
Please.
再见
Goodbye.
该死的私奔总是这样
Typical bloody runaway.
犹犹豫豫 反反复复
“Will I, won’t I?”
小姐 小姐
Miss. Miss.
好了 出发吧
All right, off you go.
有人吗
Hello?
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
都在找您 小姐 到处找您
Looking for you, Miss. Looking everywhere.
-谢谢你 珍妮 -沃伦先生
– Thank you, Jenny. – Mr Warren.
你的家人本想瞒着仆人 但是
Your family tried to keep the matter from the servants, but…
那个混♥蛋♥勒弗罗伊在哪
Where is that blackguard Lefroy?
天呐 如果亨利找到他 一定会宰了他
My God, if Henry finds him, he’ll kill him.
他找不到的
He won’t find him.
就算他找到了 也不会拿他怎么样
If he does, he won’t kill him.
没必要了
There’s no need.
发生什么事了
What happened?
没有发生任何事
Nothing happened.
我明白了 我明白了
I see. I see.

Jane,
我可能不如勒弗罗伊有魅力
I may have less personal charm than Lefroy.
有些人注重皮相
Superficial charm to some eyes.
有些人看重感情 但我…
To others, it is mere affectation, but I…
-我没有希望了 -希望
– I have no hopes. – Hopes?
你简直无法想象
You cannot begin to imagine.
谢谢你向我求婚 愿意给我一切
Thank you for the great honour of your offer,
但汉普郡难道就没有别的女人了吗
but are there no other women in Hampshire?
那封信是你写给法官的
It was you who wrote the judge.
请你务必明白一直以来我有多么爱你
You must consider how much I have always loved you.
好了
Well.
你又回到我们身边了
You came back to us.
走开
Leave it.
奥斯汀先生 我必须通知您
Mr.Austen, I must inform you
我今天是不会参加布道的
that I shall not attend service today.
-只要这位女士在场我就不会进去 -好的
– Not in the presence of this young woman. – Indeed…
-恕我直言… -姨妈
– If I must speak plainly… – Aunt.
我听说您的小女儿出了一趟远门
I believe your youngest daughter has been on a journey.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!