What are you reading?
没什么
Nothing.
《桂妮薇儿和兰斯洛特》
Guinevere and Lancelot.
事实上
Well, actually…
应该说是亚瑟王和圆桌骑士
King Arthur and the Round Table.
骑士 勇者 决斗之类的
Knights and men and swords and things.
不过
Still…
依然是爱情小说
it’s a romance.
好吧
All right.
我还没有谢谢你救了我
I never thanked you for saving my life.
我也还没有谢你
Well, I never thanked you…
没狠心把我留下来喂狼
for not leaving me to be eaten by wolves.
他们总是玩得那么开心
They know how to have a good time.
是啊 但我一进去 就会冷场
Yes. But when I enter the room, laughter dies.
我也是
Me too.
村民们说我是个古怪的女孩
The villagers say that I’m a funny girl…
我想他们应该不是在夸我有趣
but I’m not sure they mean it as a compliment.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
你的村民听起来不太友好
Your village sounds terrible.
就跟你的城♥堡♥一样让人感到孤独
Almost as lonely as your castle.
我们一起逃走如何
What do you say we run away?
女巫还给我留下了一件礼物
Another little gift from the enchantress.
一本能让你真正逃离现实的书
A book that truly allows you to escape.
太不可思议了
How amazing!
这是对我最残酷的惩罚
It was her cruelest trick of all.
根本就是另一个诅咒
It was just another curse.
外面世界容不下我这样的野兽
The outside world has no place for a creature like me…
但你不一样
but it can for you.
想想你一直想去的那个地方
Think of the one place you’ve always wanted to see.
仔细想象它的样子
Now find it in your mind’s eye.
用心灵去感受
Then feel it in your heart.
这是哪里
Where did you take us?
巴黎
Paris.
我喜欢巴黎
Oh, I love Paris.
你想先去哪儿玩
What would you like to see first?
巴黎圣母院
Notre Dame…
还是香榭丽舍大街
The Champs-Élysées…
都不想去吗
No?
嫌游客太多吗
Too touristy?
这儿比我想象中小多了
It’s so much smaller than I imagined.
♪童年的巴黎重现眼前♪
♪This is the Paris of my childhood♪
♪我曾经就生活在这里♪
♪These were the borders of my life♪
♪在这落满灰尘的破败阁楼里♪
♪In this crumbling, dusty attic♪
♪曾有位深爱妻子的艺术家♪
♪Where an artist loved his wife♪
♪一切都历历在目♪
♪Easy to remember♪
♪难以忘怀♪
♪Harder to move on♪
♪却清楚明白 童年的巴黎♪
♪Knowing the Paris of my childhood♪
♪早已消失♪
♪Is gone♪
你妈妈怎么了
What happened to your mother?
爸爸从来不提妈妈的事
It was the one story Papa could never bring himself to tell.
我知道最好别问
I knew better than to ask.
一副医用面具
A doctor’s mask.
瘟疫
Plague.
你必须马上离开
You must leave now.
快走
Quickly…
别让贝儿也被传染上
before it takes her too.
对不起 我竟然说你父亲是贼
I’m sorry I ever called your father a thief.
我们回去吧
Let’s go home.
雨下得可真大
This is some storm, huh?
但至少我们没被绑在树上
At least we’re not tied to a tree
在荒郊野地里
in the middle of nowhere…
被一群饿狼包围
surrounded by bloodthirsty wolves.
现在还来得及
You know it’s not too late.
我们随时可以回去
We could always turn back…
我只是
It’s just…
每次闭上眼
every time I close my eyes…
就想到莫维斯孤苦无依的样子
I picture Maurice stranded alone.
当我睁开眼
And then when I open them…
他就…
he’s…
莫维斯
Maurice!
加斯顿
Gaston…
你真的想杀了莫维斯吗
did you try to kill Maurice?
莫维斯
Maurice!
谢天谢地
Thank heavens!
我在过去的五天
I’ve spent the last five days…
-一直在找你 -你明明要置我于死地
– trying to find you. – You tried to kill me.
你把我丢在那里喂狼
You left me to the wolves.
狼
Wolves?
你在这胡言乱语就算了
It’s one thing to rave about your delusions.
居然还想给我扣个谋杀未遂的罪名
It’s another to accuse me of attempted murder.
莫维斯
Maurice…
你有证据证明你说的是真的吗
do you have any proof of what you’re saying?
问问阿格莎便知 是她救了我
Ask Agathe. She rescued me.
阿格莎
Agathe!
你单凭一个肮脏老巫婆的证词
You’d hang your accusations on the testimony…
就想控告我谋杀
of a filthy hag?
我无意冒犯 阿格莎
No offense, Agathe.
还有乐福先生
Monsieur LeFou.
他也在场 他全都看到了
He was there. He saw it all.
我
Me?
你说得对
You’re right.
我一人说了也不算
Don’t take my word for it.
乐福
LeFou…
我亲爱的小伙伴
my dearest companion…
作为你的老朋友和最忠实的伙伴
did I, your oldest friend and most loyal compatriot…
我会企图谋杀我唯一心爱♥女♥人♥的父亲吗
try to kill the father of the only woman I’ve ever loved?
这个事情 说起来很复杂
Well, it’s a complicated question on a number of accounts…
你不会
But no.
不 他没有
No, he did not.
你
You…
莫维斯
Maurice…
虽然这么说我也很心痛
it pains me to say this,
但你对于自己和大家来说是一个隐患
but you’ve become a danger to yourself and others.
难怪贝儿会逃走
No wonder Belle ran away.
你需要帮助 先生
You need help, sir.
去一个可以治疗你精神错乱的地方
A place to heal your troubled mind.
一切都会没事的
Everything’s going to be fine.
没事的
Just fine.
我当时看见她在舞池
Well, I saw her in the ballroom…
就说”你让一切看起来如此美丽”
and said, “You’re making everything look so beautiful.
“我们应该改共舞一曲”
“We should have a dance tonight.”
我从没想过她真的会同意
I never imagined she’d actually say yes.
我当时是哪根筋搭错了
What was I thinking?
不 主人 这很完美
No, Master. It’s perfect.
玫瑰只剩下四片花瓣了 这意味着今晚
The rose has only four petals left which means tonight…
你可以告诉她你的感受了
you can tell her how you feel.
我觉得自己像个傻子
I feel like a fool.
她绝不会爱上我的
She will never love me.
不要这么泄气
Do not be discouraged.
她就是那个人
She is the one.
我希望你不要这么说了
I wish you’d stop saying that!
那个人不存在
There is no “One.”
你在乎她 不是吗
You care for her, don’t you?
那么就用优美的音乐
Well, then, woo her with beautiful music
和浪漫的烛光去追求她
and romantic candlelight.
是的 当那一刻来临时…
Yes, and when the moment’s just right…
我如何知道呢
Well, how will I know?
你会感到轻微想吐
You will feel slightly nauseous.
别担心 主人 你会做得很好的
Don’t worry, Master. You’ll do fine.
不要再这么紧张
Just stop being so nervous
告诉贝儿你的感受