要不我们再考虑考虑
For the sake of exhausting all of our options…
看有没有别的 不那么残忍♥的选择
do we maybe wanna consider a slightly less gruesome alternative?
你到底走不走
Are you coming?
好疼
That hurts!
如果你乖乖别动 就不会那么疼
If you held still, it wouldn’t hurt as much.
如果你不跑 这一切都不会发生
Well, if you hadn’t run away, none of this would have happened.
如果你不吓我 我也不会跑
Well, if you hadn’t frightened me, I wouldn’t have run away.
你不该去西塔楼
Well, you shouldn’t have been in the west wing.
你才该学习控制脾气
Well, you should learn to control your temper!
好好休息吧
Try to get some rest.
谢谢你 小姐
Thank you, miss.
我们永远感激你
We are eternally grateful.
为什么你们这么关心他
Why do you care about him so much?
我们从他小时候就开始照顾他
We’ve looked after him all his life.
是他害你们变成了这样 为什么
But he’s cursed you somehow. Why?
你们明明什么都没做
You did nothing!
你说到点子上了 亲爱的
You’re quite right there, dear.
主人母亲过世后
You see, when the master lost his mother…
他残暴的父亲 将那个曾经天真可爱的孩子
and his cruel father took that sweet, innocent lad…
变得像他一样冷酷无情
and twisted him up to be just like him…
我们什么都没做
we did nothing.
让他好好睡吧
Let him sleep.
♪那些阳光下的日子♪
♪Days in the sun♪
♪从我来到这世界♪
♪When my life has barely begun♪
♪到我离去那天♪
♪Not until my whole life is done♪
♪我会离开你吗♪
♪Will I ever leave you♪
♪我还会再次♪
♪Will I tremble again♪
♪因为我心爱之人的歌♥声而激动颤抖吗♪
♪To my dear one’s gorgeous refrain♪
♪我将永远 无法触及你吗♪
♪Will you now forever remain out of reach of my arms♪
♪那些阳光下的日子♪
♪Oh, those days in the sun♪
♪如何才能再享受一次♪
♪What I’d give to relive just one♪
晚安 妈妈
‘Night, Mama.
♪改变既定的事实♪
♪Undo what’s done♪
♪让失去的光明重现♪
♪And bring back the light♪
♪我还可以歌♥唱 黑暗日子带来的痛苦♪
♪Oh, I could sing of the pain these dark days bring♪
♪施在我们身上的魔咒♪
♪The spell we’re under♪
♪我今晚吟唱的 是我们创造的奇迹♪
♪Still it’s the wonder of us I sing of tonight♪
♪在痛苦与悲伤的阴霾中♪
♪How in the midst of all this sorrow♪
♪潜藏着爱与希望的力量♪
♪Can so much hope and love endure♪
♪曾经的我无知但确定♪
♪I was innocent and certain♪
♪现在睿智些的我反而不再确定♪
♪Now I’m wiser but unsure♪
♪那些过去的日子♪
♪Days in the past♪
♪童年永不可以再来♪
♪I can’t go back into my childhood♪
♪那些宝贵的时光无法持续♪
♪Oh, those precious days couldn’t last♪
♪那些有父亲庇护的日子已不再♪
♪One that my father made secure♪
♪我可以感觉到内心的变化♪
♪I can feel a change in me♪
♪我变得更坚强 却仍被束缚♪
♪I’m stronger now but still not free♪
♪Oh, hold me closer♪
♪那些阳光下的日子♪
♪Days in the sun♪
♪我们必须坚信会归来♪
♪Will return we must believe♪
♪就像爱人那样坚定♪
♪As lovers do♪
♪阳光终将穿过黑暗 再次归来♪
♪That days in the sun will come shining through♪
如果花瓣全部凋落会怎样
What happens when the last petal falls?
主人就会永远是一头野兽
The master remains a beast forever.
我们会变成
And we become…
-一堆古董 -没用的摆设
– Antiques. – Knick-knacks.
真正的生活用品
Lightly-used houseware.
废品
Rubbish.
我们会变成废品
We become rubbish.
我想帮助你们
I want to help you.
那个诅咒一定有破解方法
There must be some way to break the curse.
确实有一个
Well, there is one.
你不需要操心这个 孩子
It’s not for you to worry about, lamb.
我们犯的错 就要自己承担
We’ve made our bed and we must lie in it.
喝点水吧
Drink.
谢谢你 阿格莎
Thank you, Agathe.
爱情可以将卑贱和劣行转化为美满与尊严
“Love can transpose to form and dignity.
爱情不是用眼睛辨别
“Love looks not with the eyes
而是用心灵来判断
“But with the mind and therefore…”
因此爱神丘比特的眼睛总是蒙着的
“And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.”
你读过莎士比亚的著作
You know Shakespeare?
我曾接受精英教育
I had an expensive education.
其实 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》才是我的最爱
Actually, Romeo and Juliet’s my favorite play.
我怎么一点不觉得惊讶呢
Why is that not a surprise?
什么意思
I’m sorry?
全篇充斥着不知所谓的心痛和思念
Well, all that heartache and pining and…
明明那么多更有趣的书可以读
So many better things to read.
比如说
Like what?
你可以在这里找几本先读着
Well, there are a couple of things in here you could start with.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
真是太美妙了
It’s wonderful!
是啊 可能是吧
Yes. I suppose it is.
既然你这么喜欢 这些都送你了
Well, if you like it so much, then it’s yours.
这里的每本书你都读过了吗
Have you really read every one of these books?
什么
What?
我也没有每本都读
Well, not all of them.
因为有些简直是天书
Some of them are in Greek.
这是个玩笑吗
Was that a joke?
你居然也会开玩笑
Are you making jokes now?
也许吧
Maybe.
空气里弥漫着阴郁 寒冷直透骨髓
“The air is blue and keen and cold…
雪凝结成冰 包裹了万物
“And in a frozen sheath, enrolled.
一根根树枝
“Each branch, each twig…
一片片草叶 似乎都如水晶般剔透
“Each blade of grass seems clad miraculously with…
闪亮
“Glass.”
我感觉好像是第一次欣赏到这样的美景
I feel as if I’m seeing it for the first time.
还有吗
Is there any more?
只有沉寂至此 才能听到
“But in that solemn silence is heard the whisper…
沉睡者在梦中的呓语
“Of every sleeping thing.
看呀 看着我
“Look. Look at me.
来把我唤醒吧
“Come wake me up.
让我留在你身边
“For still here I be.”
♪有点甜蜜 有点可爱♪
♪There’s something sweet and almost kind♪
♪他曾经粗暴无礼让人害怕♪
♪But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined♪
♪如今却如此温柔♪
♪And now he’s dear and so unsure♪
♪我很奇怪我之前竟未发现♪
♪I wonder why I didn’t see it there before♪
♪她的目光 穿透了我♪
♪She glanced this way I thought I saw♪
♪当我们彼此触碰 她没有畏惧我的爪子♪
♪And when we touched she didn’t shudder at my paw♪
♪不 那不可能 我还是无视吧♪
♪No, it can’t be I’ll just ignore♪
♪但她看我的眼神 与以前完全不同♪
♪But then she’s never looked at me that way before♪
♪新的感觉 有些忐忑♪
♪New, and a bit alarming♪
♪谁能想到竟会变成这样♪
♪Who’d have ever thought that this could be♪
♪确实 他不是白马王子♪
♪True that he’s no Prince Charming
♪但他身上却有我从未见过的东西♪
♪But there’s something in him That I simply didn’t see♪
♪谁能想到♪
♪Well, who’d have thought?♪
♪天呐♪
♪Well, bless my soul!♪
♪-谁能想到 -是啊 谁能想到♪
♪- Well, who’d have known? – Well, who indeed?♪
♪谁能猜到他们会自己走到一起♪
♪And who’d have guessed they’d come together on their own♪
♪我们满心期待 静候结果♪
♪It’s so peculiar wait and see♪
♪我们再耐心等待几天♪
♪We’ll wait and see a few days more♪
♪也许会擦出些从未有过的火花♪
♪There may be something there that wasn’t there before♪
我想
And here’s a thought…
也许他们已经擦出了从未有过的火花
Perhaps there’s something there that wasn’t there before
是什么 妈妈
What, Mama?
♪他们会擦出些从未有过的火花♪
♪There may be something there that wasn’t there before♪
什么火花 在哪里呀
What is it? What’s there?
等你长大我再告诉你
I’ll tell you when you’re older.
好吧 我现在大些了
Okay, I’m older!
阿齐
Chip…
你真调皮
You are a one.
你在看什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!