♪不仅需要拂去灰尘♪
♪Needing so much more than dusting♪
♪我们需要锻炼 需要机会发挥各自的本事♪
♪Needing exercise, a chance to use our skills♪
♪终日在城♥堡♥发呆♪
♪Most days we just lay around the castle♪
♪软乎乎 圆滚滚 懒洋洋♪
♪Flabby, fat and lazy♪
♪直到您来了 哦哟天呐♪
♪You walked in and whoops-a-daisy♪
♪客人来啦 客人来啦♪
♪It’s a guest, it’s a guest♪
♪天呐 真不可思议♪
♪Sakes alive, well, I’ll be blessed♪
♪斟上美酒 感谢上帝♪
♪Wine’s been poured and thank the Lord♪
♪餐巾才刚刚叠得整整齐齐♪
♪I’ve had the napkins freshly pressed♪
♪甜点过后 该上茶了♪
♪With dessert, she’ll want tea♪
♪亲爱的 我没意见♪
♪And my dear, that’s fine with me♪
♪杯子们跳着踢踏舞♪
♪While the cups do their soft-shoeing♪
♪我的茶在冒泡 在酿制♪
♪I’ll be bubbling, I’ll be brewing♪
♪我热起来了 滚烫滚烫♪
♪I’ll get warm, piping hot♪
♪天呐 茶杯没擦干净♪
♪Heaven’s sakes, is that a spot?♪
♪快洗一洗 我们希望客人满意♪
♪Clean it up, we want the company impressed♪
♪还有好多事要干呢♪
♪We’ve got a lot to do♪
♪糖要一块还是两块♪
♪Is it one lump or two?♪
♪一切为您 尊贵的客人♪
♪For you, our guest♪
♪她是我们的贵客♪
♪She’s our guest♪
♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪
♪Be our guest, be our guest♪
♪您的要求就是我们的圣旨♪
♪Our command is your request♪
♪多少年无人光顾此地♪
♪It’s been years since we’ve had anybody♪
♪我们全心全意♪
♪Here and we’re obsessed♪
♪为您献上美食♪
♪With your meal♪
♪请您尽情享受♪
♪With your ease♪
♪千真万确 我们全心全意♪
♪Yes indeed, we aim to please♪
♪趁着烛光依然闪耀♪
♪While the candlelight’s still glowing♪
♪让我们服侍您 美味佳肴♪
♪Let us help you, we’ll keep going♪
♪一道美食接着一道♪
♪Course by course! One by one♪
♪直到您说 够啦 吃饱啦♪
♪’Til you shout, “Enough, I’m done!”♪
♪我们的歌♥声将伴您入睡♪
♪Then we’ll sing you off to sleep♪
♪伴您消化♪
♪As you digest♪
♪今晚您可能会吃撑 但先吃了再说♪
♪Tonight you’ll prop your feet up But for now let’s eat up♪
♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪
♪Be our guest be our guest♪
♪请您享用美味大餐♪
♪Please be our guest♪
吃布丁吗
Pudding?
我不明白你们为什么都对我这么好
I don’t understand why you’re all being so kind to me.
你们也像我一样被困在这
Surely, you’re as trapped here as I am.
你们就从没想过要逃走吗
Don’t you ever want to escape?
主人并不像看上去那么坏
The master’s not as terrible as he appears.
在他灵魂深处 藏着一位王子
Somewhere deep in his soul, there’s a prince…
等待重新获得自♥由♥
of a fellow who just waiting to be set free.
卢米亚提到过西塔楼什么的
Lumière mentioned something about the west wing.
你不用管那个
Never you mind about that.
快去睡吧 亲爱的
Off to bed with you, poppet.
-晚安 -安安
– Good night. – Nighty-night.
去睡吧
Straight to bed.
你在这里做什么 你干了什么
What are you doing here? What did you do to it?
没什么
Nothing.
你知道乱碰的严重后果吗
Do you realize what you could have done?
你可能把我们都害死
You could have damned us all!
滚出去
Get out of here!
滚
Go!
将军 又赢了
Checkmate. Again.
等等 不 你又作弊了
Wait! No! You cheated again.
小姐 你在干什么
Mademoiselle, what are you doing?
离开这儿
Getting out of here.
停下
Stop!
快 快 沙沙
Go! Go! Froufrou!
沙沙 拦住她
Yes, Froufrou. Stop her.
别让她走
Don’t let her leave!
拦住她
Stop her!
不 不 沙沙
No! No! Froufrou!
不行 现在不是玩闹的时候
No! No, it’s not play time!
现在不行 傻孩子
Not now, silly boy.
坏狗狗 坏狗狗
Bad dog. Bad dog!
不 不 不
No! No! No!
求你别走
Please don’t go!
外面很危险
It’s dangerous!
天呐
Oh, my!
你得帮我
You have to help me.
你得站起来
You have to stand.
不 我确定就是这条路
No! I’m sure this is the way.
听见狼嚎了吗
Do you hear those wolves?
那意味着我们离城♥堡♥很近了
That means we’re getting very close to the castle.
行了 你够了 我们该回去了
Look, enough is enough. We have to turn back.
停下
Stop!
就是这个 就是这里
That’s it! There it is!
就是这棵树
That’s the tree!
我很确定
I’m sure of it.
当时它被闪电击倒了
It was downed by lightning at the time.
但现在 它又完好如初了
But now it’s resumed an upright position…
或许是某种
through some sort of…
魔法或者别的东西
magic or other.
你真的想当这种人的女婿吗
You really wanna marry into this family?
所以 这意味着
So, that means…
城♥堡♥在这个方向
that the castle is that…
不对
No.
不 应该是
No, it’s…
那个方向
That way.
确定了 就是那个方向
Definitely, that way.
我可没闲心再陪你玩下去了
I am done playing this game of yours.
贝儿在哪儿
Where is Belle?
那个野兽抓走了她 她…
The beast took her and she…
世上没有你说的野兽
There are no such things as beasts.
或者会说话的杯子
Or talking teacups.
更没有魔法
Or magic!
再待下去就会被狼咬死 冻死 饿死
But there are wolves, frostbite, and starvation.
深呼吸 加斯顿
Deep breaths, Gaston.
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
所以 我们赶紧回去吧 回维伦纽夫镇
So, why don’t we just turn around? Go back to Villeneuve.
我想贝儿肯定在家做好美味的晚餐了
I’m sure Belle is at home, cooking up a lovely dinner.
如果你觉得我是在编故事
If you think I’ve made all this up…
你为什么还主动来帮我
then why did you offer to help?
因为我想娶你女儿
Because I want to marry your daughter!
现在 回家吧
Now, let’s go home.
贝儿不在家
Belle is not at home.
她被…
She is with the…
你敢再提一遍野兽
You say beast one more time…
我就把你喂狼
I will feed you to the wolves!
加斯顿 冷静 深呼吸
Gaston! Stop it! Breathe!
想想开心的事 想想战争
Think happy thoughts. Go back to the war.
鲜血
Blood.
爆♥炸♥ 还有数不清的寡妇
Explosions. Countless widows.
-寡妇 -对 没错
– Widows. – Yes. Yes.
这就对了
That’s it.
就是这样
That’s it.
莫维斯
Maurice!
请原谅我 老兄
Please, forgive me, old bean.
怎么能和我未来的老丈人那样说话呢
That’s no way to talk to my future father-in-law…
现在的语气怎么样
now is it?
未来的老丈人
Future father-in-law?
当然
Yeah!
我永远不可能让你娶我女儿
You will never marry my daughter.
我就知道会这样
I saw that coming.
如果莫维斯不许我娶他女儿
If Maurice won’t give me his blessing…
那他就是我的绊脚石
then he is in my way.
等狼把他吃掉以后
Once the wolves are finished with him…
贝儿就无人照顾 只能跟着我了
Belle will have no one to take care of her but me.