如果她不陪我吃
If she doesn’t eat with me…
就什么都别吃
then she doesn’t eat at all.
蠢货
Idiots!
不准这样和我们说话 我不允许
You can’t talk to us like that. I forbid it.
我出场晚了吗
Am I too late?
真可惜 我这次是真的想教训他
Shame, I was really going to tell him off this time.
主人 您回来啦
Oh, Master, you’ve returned.
-真幽默 -被我骗到了吧
– Oh, very funny. – I got you there.
给我看那女孩
Show me the girl.
又一片花瓣掉了
Another petal fell.
卢米亚
Lumière…
我又长了三根羽毛 昨天才拔过
I grew three more feathers. And I just plucked yesterday.
我明白 亲爱的
I know, darling.
我每天都变得更像金属
I’m getting more metallic every day.
讨厌 又来了 抱歉
Oh, no. It’s happening again. Pardon me.
大伙儿 都冷静
Oh, everyone, calm yourselves.
-我们还有时间 -妈妈
– We still have time. – Mama…
我还能变回男孩吗
am I ever going to be a boy again?
当然 阿齐 总有一天
Oh, yes, Chip. You’ll have your days…
你又能重见天日 交给妈妈来解决吧
in the sun again. You just leave it to me.
我说了走开
I told you to go away.
别担心 亲爱的 我是茶煲太太
Don’t worry, dear. It’s only Mrs. Potts.
你真漂亮啊
Oh, aren’t you a vision!
非常荣幸
How lovely…
能与你相遇
to make your acquaintance.
路途漫长 在你离开之前 先吃点东西吧
It’s a very long journey. Let me fix you up before you go.
我发现
I have found…
再麻烦的事只要喝一口暖暖的茶
that most troubles seem less troubling…
似乎也变得不那么麻烦了
after a bracing cup of tea.
慢点 阿齐
Slowly now, Chip.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
想看我变戏法吗
Wanna see me do a trick?
阿齐
Chip!
你为救父亲所做的事非常勇敢 亲爱的
That was a very brave thing you did for your father, dearie.
没错
Yes.
我们都这么认为
We all think so.
我很担心他
I’m worried about him.
他从来没有孤身一人过
He’s never been on his own.
别担心 亲爱的
Cheer up, my poppet.
船到桥头自然直
Things will turn out in the end.
你吃过晚餐就会感觉好多了
You’ll feel a lot better after dinner.
可他说过 “如果她不陪我吃
But he said, “If she doesn’t eat with me,
就什么都别吃”
then she doesn’t eat at all.”
人生气的时候会乱说一通
Mmm, people say a lot of things in anger.
听不听在于我们
It is our choice whether or not to listen.
来吗 亲爱的
You coming, poppet?
去吧
Go!
他们来啦 最后检查 全体人员 赶紧
They are coming. Final checks, everyone! Tout de suite!
不行 别乱来
No, you don’t!
要是主人发现你违反他的命令
If the master finds out you violated his orders
给她饭吃 他一定会怪我
and fed her he will blame me!
没错 我就指望他怪你
Yes, I will make sure of it.
但你瞧见她勇敢反抗他了吗
But did you see her stand up to him?
我跟你说 这姑娘就是那个人
I am telling you, this girl is the one.
我们要变回人类就得指望他们相爱
They must fall in love if we are to be human again…
可她一直呆在房♥里怎么行呢
and how can they fall in love if she stays in her room?
嘿 帽架 这里没擦干净
Hey, Chapeau, you missed a spot.
-借过 -她不可能爱上他的
– Coming through. – You know she’ll never love him.
一个破钟一天只有两次时间是对的 我的朋友
A broken clock is right two times a day, mon ami…
但这回你可错了 挺直咯
but this is not one of those times. Stand up straight!
闪亮时刻到了
It’s time to sparkle!
虽然我尝不出味道
I have no taste buds,
但一定超美味
but I can tell this is exquisite.
走开 别妨碍我♥干♥活
Off! Off me while I work!
胡椒 磨起来 盐 撒起来
Pepper, get cracking! Salt, shake a leg!
别这么大声 轻点儿声
Not so loud! Keep it down.
当然 当然 但是晚餐
Of course, of course! But what is dinner…
怎么能少了音乐呢
without a little music?
音乐
Music?
钢琴大♥师♥ 您准备好了吗
Maestro Cadenza, are you ready?
我好久没表演过了
It has been so long since I have performed.
我都忘了怎么弹
I can barely even remember how.
又坏了一根
Another cavity.
钢琴大♥师♥ 您太太在楼上
Maestro, your wife is upstairs…
她最近越来越难保持清醒了
finding it harder and harder to stay awake.
她指望你帮我们一起打破魔咒
She’s counting on you to help us break this curse.
那我就用残缺的身体来演奏吧
Then I shall play through the dental pain.
钢琴大♥师♥ 轻点声 谢谢
Maestro, play quietly, please.
轻点声 低调 当然
Oh, quietly. Sotto voce! Of course!
你对我的艺术才能
Are there any other tasteless demands…
还有什么没品位的要求吗
you wish to make upon my artistry?
没了 就这些
No, that’s it.
到了 亲爱的
There you are, dear.
亲爱的小姐
Ma chère mademoiselle.
我们无比骄傲
It is with deepest pride
无比荣幸
and greatest pleasure…
欢迎您今晚光临
that we welcome you tonight.
对准这里 现在
Here! And now…
请您好好放松
we invite you to relax.
坐下来
Let us pull up a chair…
餐厅即将为您献上
as the dining room proudly presents…
您的晚餐
Your dinner!
♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐♪
♪Be our guest, be our guest♪
♪我们的服务包您满意♪
♪Put our service to the test♪
♪围上您的餐巾 亲爱的♪
♪Tie your napkin ’round your neck, chérie♪
♪其余都交给我们♪
♪And we’ll provide the rest♪
♪特色鲜汤 餐前点心♪
♪Soup du jour, hot hors d’oeuvres♪
♪我们的使命就是服务♪
♪Why we only live to serve♪
♪来一口灰灰的食物 超级美味♪
♪Try the grey stuff, it’s delicious♪
♪不信我 问问盘子吧♪
♪Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes♪
♪他们能歌♥善舞♪
♪They can sing, they can dance♪
♪毕竟 小姐 这是法国♪
♪After all, miss, this is France♪
♪这里的美食天下第一♪
♪And a dinner here is never second best♪
♪打开您的菜单♪
♪Go on unfold your menu♪
♪瞧上一眼 您便成为♪
♪Take a glance and then you’ll♪
♪尊贵的客人 是的 客人♪
♪Be our guest, oui, our guest♪
♪尊贵的客人♪
♪Be our guest♪
♪蔬菜炖牛肉♪
♪Beef ragout♪
♪芝士蛋奶酥♪
♪Cheese soufflé♪
♪火焰布丁派♪
♪Pie and pudding en flambé♪
♪整个厨房♥都为您制♥作♥佳肴 为您服务♪
♪We’ll prepare and serve with flair a culinary cabaret♪
♪虽然你孤单又害怕♪
♪You’re alone and you’re scared♪
♪但晚宴已经开始♪
♪But the banquet’s all prepared♪
♪不要垂头丧气 不要抱怨♪
♪No one’s gloomy or complaining♪
♪餐具们会哄你开心♪
♪While the flatware’s entertaining♪
♪讲笑话 玩杂耍♪
♪We tell jokes, I do tricks♪
♪烛台兄弟齐上阵♪
♪With my fellow candlesticks♪
♪一切都很完美♪
♪And it’s all in perfect taste♪
♪尽管放心♪
♪That you can bet♪
♪来吧举起酒杯♪
♪Come on and lift your glass♪
♪我们认定您是我们尊贵的客人♪
♪You’ve won your own free pass to be our guest♪
♪如果感到压力就请享用晚餐♪
♪If you’re stressed It’s fine dining we suggest♪
♪尊贵的客人 请您用餐 请您用餐♪
♪Be our guest, be our guest, be our guest♪
♪人生如此艰难♪
♪Life is so unnerving♪
♪如果仆人不能服侍主人♪
♪For a servant who’s not serving♪
♪没有侍奉的灵魂 他就是不完整的♪
♪He’s not whole without a soul to wait upon♪
♪曾几何时 我们多么能干♪
♪Ah, those good old days when we were useful♪
♪对吧 葛士华♪
♪Eh, Cogsworth?♪
♪美好时光转眼即逝♪
♪Suddenly those good old days are gone♪
♪我们早已锈迹斑斑♪
♪Too long we’ve been rusting♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!