你就如此铁石心肠
Are you so cold-hearted…
不允许一个女儿和她父亲告个别吗
you won’t allow a daughter to kiss her father goodbye?
关一辈子也不在乎这一小会儿
Forever can spare a minute.
等这扇门再关上 就永远不会打开了
When this door closes, it will not open again.
早知道我就和你一起去了
I should have been with you.
别这样 贝儿 听我说
No, no. Belle, listen to me.
没关系的
It’s all right.
你快走
Now go.
好好过你的人生
Live your life.
忘记我
And forget me.
忘记你
Forget you?
我的一切都是你给的
Everything I am is because of you.
我爱你 贝儿
I love you, Belle.
别害怕
Don’t be afraid.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Papa.
我不害怕
I’m not afraid.
我会逃出去的 我保证
And I will escape. I promise.
什么
What?
你还是要替他受罚
You took his place.
他是我父亲
He’s my father.
他是个笨蛋
He’s a fool.
你也是
And so are you.
贝儿
Belle…
爸爸
Papa!
别伤害他
Don’t hurt him!
-爸爸 -不要
– Papa! – No!
我会回来救你的
I’ll come back!
我保证
I promise!
请原谅我的贸然闯入 小姐
Forgive my intrusion, mademoiselle…
我来护送您去您的房♥间
but I have come to escort you to your room.
我的房♥间
My room?
-但我以为… -以为什么
– But I thought… – Oh, what?
“这扇门再关上 就永远不会打开了”吗
That “Once this door closes it will not open again”?
我懂的
I know.
他有时太戏剧化了
He gets so dramatic.
您好
Hello.
您力气可真大
You are very strong.
这算是个优点
This is a great quality.
你到底是什么
What are you?
我叫卢米亚
I am Lumière!
你居然会说话
And you can talk?
他当然会说话
Well, of course he can talk.
他整天就啰嗦个不停
It’s all he ever does.
卢米亚 我以王宫主管的身份
Now, Lumière, as head of the household…
命令你马上把她关回牢房♥
I demand that you put her back in her cell at once.
你的余生想当什么 葛士华
What do you want to be for the rest of your life, Cogsworth?
是人 还是台钟
A man, or a mantle clock?
可以走了吗 小姐
Ready, miss?
相信我
Trust me.
请原谅初次见面时的鲁莽
You must forgive first impressions.
希望您没有被吓到
I hope you are not too startled.
有什么好被吓到的
Why would I be startled?
我只是在跟蜡烛说话而已
I’m talking to a candle.
是烛台 好吗
Candelabra, please.
那区别大了
Enormous difference.
有什么事尽管吩咐 把城♥堡♥当成自己家就好
But consider me at your service. The castle is your home now…
您想去哪儿就去哪儿
so feel free to go anywhere you like.
除了西塔楼
Except the west wing.
我们没有西塔楼
Which we do not have.
为什么 西塔楼有什么
Why? What’s in the west wing?
-什么都没有 -没什么
– Oh, nothing. – Nothing.
-只是储藏室 -堆满杂物
– Storage space. – Storage space.
-没别的东西 -就是这样
– That’s it. – That’s it.
是的 就是这样
Yes, that’s it.
请走这边 我们来东塔楼
This way, please. To the east wing.
或者也可以说 唯一的一座塔楼
Or as I like to call it, the only wing.
请当心脚下
Watch your step, s’il vous plaît!
欢迎来到您的新家
Welcome to your new home.
虽然有些简陋 但住着很舒服
It’s modest, but comfortable.
太漂亮了
It’s beautiful.
当然了
But of course!
主人想让您住在城♥堡♥里最好的房♥间
Master wanted you to have the finest room in the castle.
天啊 我们没想到会有客人来
Oh, dear. We were not expecting guests.
很高兴见到您 小姐
Enchantée, mademoiselle.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我马上就能让这里一尘不染
I’ll have this place spotless in no time.
你这个计划很危险
This plan of yours is dangerous.
为了能再次亲吻你 我甘冒一切危险 普路美特
I would risk anything to kiss you again, Plumette.
别 亲爱的 你会把我点着的
No, my love. I’ve been burned by you before.
我们要坚强
We must be strong.
你就是我的软肋 让我如何坚强
How can I be strong when you make me so weak?
这里的一切都是活的吗
Is everything here alive?
你好 你叫什么呢
Hello. What’s your name?
那就是个普通梳子
That is a hairbrush.
不要惊慌
Do not be alarmed.
这只是您的衣柜
This is just your wardrobe.
衣柜夫人 一位伟大的歌♥唱家
Meet Madame De Garderobe. A great singer.
只有清醒的时候才是
When she can stay awake.
葛士华 美容觉对歌♥唱家来说非常重要
Cogsworth! A diva needs her beauty rest.
先别睡过去 夫人
Stay with us, Madame.
快来帮这位小姐打扮一下
We have someone for you to dress!
终于啊…
Finally…
来了个女人
a woman.
美丽的眼睛
Pretty eyes.
漂亮的脸蛋
Proud face.
简直是完美的衣架子
Perfect canvas. Yes!
我要给你一套足以与公主身份相配的衣服
I will find you something worthy of a princess.
我不是公主
Oh, I’m not a princess.
别胡说
Nonsense!
让我们来看下我抽屉里都有什么吧
Now, let’s see what I’ve got in my drawers.
太不好意思了
How embarrassing.
沙沙 快来帮妈妈
Froufrou, come help Mama.
低调 含蓄 我喜欢
Subtle. Understated. I love it!
沙沙 代我向乐队指挥问好
Froufrou, send my love to the maestro.
想象一下 乐福
Picture it, LeFou.
一个小木屋里
A rustic cabin…
炉火上烤着我刚打回的猎物
my latest kill roasting on the fire…
可爱的孩子们在四周玩闹 而我亲爱的妻子
adorable children running around us as my love…
为我按♥摩♥劳累的双脚
rubs my tired feet.
可贝儿说什么来着
But what does Belle say?
“我永远不会嫁给你 加斯顿”
“I will never marry you, Gaston!”
其实这里还有别的姑娘嘛
You know, there are other girls.
优秀的猎人从不在兔子身上浪费时间
A great hunter doesn’t waste his time on rabbits.
♪看你这般无精打采 加斯顿♪
♪Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston♪
♪我是如此不安♪
♪Looking so down in the dumps♪
♪这里的每个男人都想成为你 加斯顿♪
♪Every guy here’d love to be you, Gaston♪
♪哪怕是被你惩罚鞭打♪
♪Even when taking your lumps♪
♪小镇上无人比你更受爱戴♪
♪There’s no man in town as admired as you♪
♪你是众人的最爱♪
♪You’re everyone’s favorite guy♪
♪大家都为你叹服♪
♪Everyone’s awed and inspired by you♪
♪理由如此显而易见♪
♪And it’s not very hard to see why♪
♪加斯顿聪明机智无人可比♪
♪No one’s slick as Gaston♪
♪加斯顿身手矫捷独一无二♪
♪No one’s quick as Gaston♪
♪加斯顿身材魁梧无可匹敌♪
♪No one’s neck’s as incredibly thick as Gaston♪
♪论男子气概无人能及你的一半♪
♪For there’s no man in town half as manly♪
♪他是如此完美♪
♪Perfect, a pure paragon♪
♪随便问问汤姆 迪克 斯坦利♪
♪You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley♪
♪他们会告诉你 他们要选择跟谁站在一边♪
♪And they’ll tell you whose team they prefer to be on♪
♪谁能像加斯顿 玩飞镖酷炫无比♪
♪Who plays darts like Gaston?♪
♪-谁能像加斯顿 -打碎一地芳心♪
♪- Who breaks – Hearts like Gaston?♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!