她们只能乞讨 就像可怜的阿格莎
They beg for scraps, like poor Agathe.
这就是我们的世界 贝儿
This is our world, Belle.
对于我们这种简单的人 并不会变得更好
For simple folk like us, it doesn’t get any better.
我或许是个农家女孩
I might be a farm girl.
但我不是头脑简单的人
But, I’m not simple…
而且我永远不会嫁给你的 加斯顿
and I’m never going to marry you, Gaston.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry!
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
我 嫁给那个粗野的…
Me? The wife of that boorish…
没脑子的…
brainless…
♪加斯顿夫人 你难道看不出♪
♪Madame Gaston, can’t you just see it♪
♪加斯顿夫人 他的小妻子♪
♪Madame Gaston, his little wife♪
♪不 先生 不会是我 我保证♪
♪No, sir, not me, I guarantee it♪
♪我想要的不只是这乡村生活♪
♪I want much more than this provincial life♪
♪我想去广阔的世界冒险♪
♪I want adventure in the great wide somewhere♪
♪那种渴望无法言表♪
♪I want it more than I can tell♪
♪也许这次真的可以♪
♪And for once it might be grand♪
♪找到一个理解我的人♪
♪To have someone understand♪
♪我想要的比他们计划的多得多♪
♪I want so much more than they’ve got planned♪
这森林真美
The woods are lovely.
但我好像不认识这里
I only wish I recognized them.
你知道我们在哪吗 菲利普
Do you know where we are, Philippe?
我可不知道
Because I don’t.
没事没事 菲利普
It’s all right. It’s all right, Philippe.
好吧 我们就走这边
Yes, we can go this way.
走吧 右边
Go on. To the right.
好的 稳住
That’s it. Steady!
继续
Walk on!
一条路走不通了
One path closes…
就会出现另一条路
another one opens.
没事 孩子 只是下点小雪
It’s all right, boy. It’s just a bit of snow.
在六月天里
In June.
小心脚下
Mind your step.
地上很滑
It’s slippery.
快跑
Come on!
快 菲利普 快 快
Go! Philippe, go! Go, go!
停下
Whoa!
菲利普
Philippe!
好孩子
Good boy.
快 快跑
Go, boy. Go!
菲利普 你救了我的命
Philippe, you saved my life.
好样的 真棒
Well done. Yes.
它们只能去别处找晚餐吃了 是吧
They’ll have to get their dinner somewhere else, won’t they?
看 这儿有干草 还有水
Look! There’s hay. And water.
你吃喝不愁了 老伙计
You’re all set, my old friend.
我们不请自来 我得去拜访下主人
I’ll go pay my respects to our unwitting host.
不知道是谁…
Whoever that may be.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢…
Thank…
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Hello?
抱歉贸然闯进来
Sorry to intrude.
我只是路过
I’m just a traveler…
想来躲下暴风雪
seeking shelter from the storm.
十分抱歉打搅您
Sorry to disturb you.
有人在吗
Anyone home?
都睡了吗
Anyone awake?
他肯定是在林子里迷路了
He must have lost his way in the woods.
闭嘴 蠢货
Shut up, you idiot!
有人吗
Excuse me?
太漂亮了
Beautiful.
巧夺天工
Extraordinary.
真是个有品位的人
A man of taste.
他说的是我
He was talking about me.
好吧 不管你在哪儿
Well, wherever you are…
我只是想来火边取个暖
I’m just going to warm myself by the fire.
感觉好多了
That’s better.
好舒服
Much better.
太感谢了
Thank you.
妈妈不让我随便动 说会吓到人
Mum said I wasn’t supposed to move because it might be scary.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
我…
I, uh…
真是 十分感谢您的盛情款待
I cannot… thank you enough for your hospitality.
我…
I’ll…
该告辞了…
bid you adieu…
祝您晚安
and good night.
快 菲利普 快走
Come on, Philippe! Go! Go!
等等 停一下
No, wait, wait, wait!
玫瑰花 我差点忘记了
Roses. I nearly forgot.
我们已经安全了
We’re safe here.
我答应贝儿给她带一支玫瑰
I promised Belle a rose.
好了
There!
菲利普
Philippe!
出什么事了
What happened?
爸爸怎么没回来
Where’s Papa?
带我去找他
Take me to him!
看 葛士华
Look, Cogsworth.
一个漂亮女孩儿
A beautiful girl!
是的 我看到是个女孩了
Yes! I can see it’s a girl.
我虽然指针坏了 但眼睛还好着呢
I lost my hands, not my eyes.
她会不会就是那个女孩
But what if she is the one?
那个能打破魔咒的女孩
The one who’ll break the spell?
谁在说话
Who said that?
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸 是你吗
Papa, is that you?
贝儿
Belle!
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
你的手冰凉
Your hands are ice.
我要带你回家
We need to get you home.
贝儿 你必须马上离开这里
Belle, you must leave here at once!
这座城♥堡♥是活的
This castle is alive!
在他发现你之前 快走
Now go, before he finds you!

Who?
谁在那儿
Who’s there?
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
Who are you?
我为救我父亲而来
I’ve come for my father.
你父亲是个贼
Your father is a thief.
胡说
Liar!
他偷了一支玫瑰
He stole a rose.
玫瑰是我求他带的
I asked for the rose.
要惩罚就惩罚我 放了他
Punish me, not him.
不行 他会关你一辈子的
No! He means forever.
显然 在这里采一朵花
Apparently, that’s what happens around here
就要付出这种惨痛代价
when you pick a flower.
一支玫瑰 就把人关一辈子
A life sentence for a rose?
我还因为一支玫瑰受到永恒的诅咒呢
I received eternal damnation for one.
我只是把他关起来了而已
I’m merely locking him away.
现在 你还想代替你父亲受罚吗
Now, do you still wish to take your father’s place?
你先出来
Come into the light.
选吧
Choose.
贝儿 我不会让你替我的
Belle, I won’t let you do this.
我已经失去了你母亲
I lost your mother.
我绝不能连你也失去
I won’t lose you, too.
你快走
Now, go.
快走
Go!
好吧 爸爸 我走
All right, Papa. I’ll leave.
我想和他单独待会儿
I need a minute alone with him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!