Take him away!
停下
Stop!
爸爸
Papa.
贝儿 我以为我已经失去你了
Oh, Belle. I thought I’d lost you.
放了他 他受伤了
Let him out! He’s hurt.
我们不能这么做 小姐
We can’t do that, miss.
但是我们会好好照顾他的
But we’ll take very good care of him.
我父亲没有疯
My father’s not crazy.
加斯顿 告诉他
Gaston, tell him!
你知道我对你们家有多么忠诚
You know how loyal I am to your family…
但你父亲一直在说一些令人难以置信的话
but your father’s been making some unbelievable claims.
是真的 贝儿
It’s true, Belle.
他一直喊着有一只野兽
He’s been raving about a beast…
住在城♥堡♥里
in a castle!
我刚刚从城♥堡♥那回来 那里确实有一只野兽
I’ve just come from the castle and there is a beast!
你为了放他出来什么都会说
You’d say anything to set him free.
你的话并不可信
Your word is hardly proof.
你想要证据吗
You want proof?
让我见到野兽
Show me the Beast!
这就是你要的证据
There’s your proof.
这是黑魔法
This is sorcery!
看看这头野兽
Look at this beast!
看看他的獠牙
Look at his fangs!
他的利爪
His claws!
不 不要害怕
No. Don’t be afraid.
他很温柔和善
He’s gentle and kind.
这只怪物对她施了魔咒
The monster has her under his spell.
如果我不了解情况的话
If I didn’t know better,
我会觉得她关心他
I’d say she even cared for him!
他不是怪物 加斯顿
He’s not a monster, Gaston.
你才是
You are!
野兽不会伤害任何人
The Beast wouldn’t hurt anyone.
我听说过黑魔法的力量
I’ve heard of the effects of dark magic…
但是我之前从未亲眼见过
but I’ve never before seen it with my own eyes!
这对于我们的性命是个巨大的威胁
This is a threat to our very existence!
我们不能让她逃走去给野兽报信
We can’t have her running off to warn the beast.
把她也关起来
Lock her up too.
-不 -过来
– No! – Come here!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你不会有好下场的 加斯顿
You won’t get away with this, Gaston!
贝儿
Oh, Belle!
加斯顿 恕我直言…
Gaston, with all due respect…
你也想被关起来吗
Do you want to be next?
去牵我的马来
Fetch my horse.
守好这里
Stand guard!
别让他们逃了
Don’t let them escape.
如果不阻止那头野兽 它会给我们所有人下咒
This creature will curse us all if we don’t stop him.
所以 让我们杀了野兽
Well, I say, we kill the beast!
杀了野兽
Kill the beast!
♪他一天不死 我们就一日不得安生♪
♪We’re not safe until he’s dead♪
♪他会在夜里追踪我们♪
♪He’ll come stalking us at night♪
♪抢走我们的孩子 作为他的盘中餐♪
♪Set to sacrifice our children to his monstrous appetite♪
♪如果我们纵容他四处游荡♪
♪He’ll wreak havoc on our village♪
♪他便会大肆破坏我们的村庄♪
♪if we let him wander free♪
♪所以是时候采取行动了 兄弟们♪
♪So it’s time to take some action, boys♪
♪是时候跟随我出征了♪
♪It’s time to follow me♪
♪穿过迷雾♪
♪through the mist,♪
♪穿过树林 穿过黑暗和阴影♪
♪through the wood through the darkness and the shadows♪
♪这是一场噩梦但也是一场激动人心的征程♪
♪It’s a nightmare but it’s one exciting ride♪
♪让我们祈祷 之后来到城♥堡♥的吊桥♪
♪Say a prayer, then we’re there at the drawbridge of a castle♪
♪里面有着十分可怕的东西♪
♪And there’s something truly terrible inside♪
♪那是头野兽 他有着剃刀般锋利的獠牙♪
♪It’s a beast He’s got fangs, razor sharp ones♪
♪巨大的利爪 为了食物大开杀戒♪
♪Massive paws, killer claws for the feast♪
♪听他怒吼 看他发狂♪
♪Hear him roar, see him foam♪
♪但他若不死 我们绝不回来♪
♪But we’re not coming home ‘Til he’s dead♪
♪让他永远消失♪
♪Good and dead♪
♪杀了野兽♪
♪Kill the beast!♪
♪点亮火炬 骑上马♪
♪Light your torch, mount your horse♪
♪鼓足勇气前往终点♪
♪Screw your courage to the sticking place♪
♪我们跟着加斯顿的脚步前行♪
♪We ‘re counting on Gaston to lead the way♪
♪叫战争也好 叫威胁也罢 他们一定会跟随♪
♪Call it war, call it threat You can bet they all will follow♪
♪因为在这样的时刻 他们都会照我说的做♪
♪For in times like this They’ll do just as I say♪
♪有头野兽在游荡 这毫无疑问♪
♪There’s a beast running wild. There’s no question♪
♪但我担心 有头真正的野兽被释放出来了♪
♪But I fear the wrong monster’s released♪
♪朝着目标前进 拿起你的剑和弓♪
♪Sally forth, tally ho Grab your sword, grab your bow♪
♪向上帝祷告 之后勇往直前♪
♪Praise the Lord, and here we go♪
让我看到城♥堡♥在哪儿
Show me the castle.
至少他终于学会了爱
At least he has finally learned to love.
如果她没有爱上他 那对我们来说倒也挺好的
A lot of good that does us if she doesn’t love him in return.
不 这是我第一次真正觉得她也会爱上他
No. This is the first time I’ve had any real hope she would.
你听见了吗 妈妈
Did you hear that, Mama?
是她吗 是她回来了吗
Is it her? Is she coming back?
可能吗
Could it be?
我就说吧
I told you!
真见鬼
Sacré bleu!
是入侵者
Invaders!
是暴徒
Ruffians!
瞧吧
Well, there you go.
这就是真爱的代价
So much for true love.
把门堵上
Man the barricades…
要坚持住
and hold fast!
快让开
Move aside!
♪斗志昂扬 高挂横幅 我们勇敢加入战斗♪
♪Hearts ablaze, banners high, we go marching into battle♪
♪虽然危机四伏 但是无所畏惧♪
♪Unafraid, although the danger’s just increased♪
♪高举旗帜 唱起战歌♥ 一路前进♪
♪Raise the flag, sing the song Here we come, we’re fifty strong♪
♪五十个强壮的法国人绝不会出差错♪
♪And fifty Frenchmen can’t be wrong♪
让我们杀了野兽
Let’s kill the beast!
我们需要帮助
We need help.
-我必须去提醒野兽 -提醒他
– I have to warn the Beast. – Warn him?
你怎么从他那里逃出来的
How did you get away from him?
他放我走的 爸爸
He let me go, Papa.
他让我回来救你
He sent me back to you.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你从哪…
Where did you…
他带我去的
He took me there.
我知道妈妈的事了
I know what happened to Maman.
那你也知道我为什么会丢下她
Then you know why I had to leave her there.
我必须保护你
I had to protect you.
我一直想保护我的宝贝女儿
I’ve always tried to protect my little girl.
有时可能太过头了
Probably too much.
我明白
I understand.
你现在愿意帮助我了吗
Will you help me now?
这很危险
It’s dangerous.
是的
Yes.
是很危险
Yes, it is.
我可以试着把锁撬开
I could try to pick the lock.
毕竟
After all…
它只是一些齿轮和弹簧做的
it’s only gears and springs.
但是我需要个…
But I would need…
又长又尖的东西
something long and sharp.
就像这样
Like that.
完美
Perfect.
不好意思 主人
Oh, excuse me, Master.
很抱歉打扰到您
I’m so sorry to disturb you.
她不会回来了
She’s not coming back.
是的
No.
他们在破坏大门
They’re breaking down the doors!
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter now.
让他们进来吧
Just let them come.
杀了野兽 杀了野兽
Kill the beast! Kill the beast!
这不管用

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!