When we’re human again, Only human again
当我们不再是放在架上的摆饰
When we’re knickknacks and whatnots no more
当我们再变回人类 好好地再变回人类
When we’re human again, good and human again
-亲爱的 -一切都将变好
Oh, cherie, won’t it all be top drawer?
我将擦上红红的口红
I’ll wear lipstick and rouge
身材也不再如此肥大
And I won’t be so huge
是啊 我将能轻松穿过门扉
Why, I’ll easily fit through that door
我将变成精灵 我将披上礼服
I’ll exude savoir faire, I’ll wear gowns,
我会长出头发 我祈祷着再变回人
I’ll have hair, It’s my prayer to be human again
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人
When we’re human again, Only human again
再回到人类世界
When the world once more starts making sense
我将放松发♥情♥ 那可真怪了
I’ll unwind, for a change, Really? That’d be strange
你以为我喜欢上紧发条啊
Can I help it if I’m t-t-tense?
我将待在海边的小屋 轻啜一口茶
In a shack by the sea, I’ll sit back, sipping tea
我要退休了
Let my early retirement commence
我将远离蜡烛 我说到做到
Far from fools made of wax I’ll get down to brass tacks and relax!
我将再变回人
When I’m human again
把地上的灰尘扫去
So sweep the dust from the floor
让光线照进房♥里
Let’s let some light in the room
我感觉得到也明白随时会有人来解除魔咒
I can feel, I can tell Someone might break the spell any day now
门边的铜器闪亮
Shine up the brass on the door
畚箕扫帚都戒备
Alert the dust pail and broom
如果一切顺利 很快就能解除魔咒
If it all goes as planned Our time may be at hand any day now
打开百叶窗 让空气流通
Open the shutters, and let in some air
这些摆在这儿 那些放那里
Put these here, and put those over there
忘怀这数年 伤悲与泪水
Sweep up the years of sadness and tears
全部都忘记
And throw them away
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人类
We’ll be human again, Only human again
当那女孩终于解放我们
When the girl finally sets us all free
脸颊又显出欢愉
Cheeks a-blooming again
我们恢复人生
We’re assuming again
我们将重拾欢乐生活
We’ll resume our long lost joie de vivre
我们祈祷
We’ll be playing again, Holidaying again
它能早降临
And we’re praying it’s ASAP
稍微催促 一点压力
We will push, we will shove
他们可能坠入爱河
They will both fall in love
我们也将再变回人
And we’ll finally be human again…
这是最悲伤的故事
For never was a story of more woe
罗蜜欧与茱丽叶
Than this of Juliet and her Romeo.
可以再读一次吗
Could you read it again?
换你读好了
Well, here, why don’t you read it to me?
好吧
Uh, all right. Uh…
我不识字
Uh… I can’t.
你没学过
You mean, you never learned?
学过一点点
I learned… a little.
太久没读了
It’s just been so long.
来 我帮你 从这里开始
Well, here, I’ll help you. Let’s start here. Here.
-凉个 -两个
Okay, “Twoe…” “Two.”
两个 我学过
“Two… I knew that.
两个家庭
Two households…”
我们将再度跳舞
We’ll be dancing again
再度旋转
We’ll be twirling again
我们将轻松跳舞
We’ll be whirling around with such ease
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人类
When we’re human again, Only human again
我们可以随着 古老的华尔滋一二三
We’ll go waltzing those old one, two, threes
我们可以再度移♥动♥ 再度滑行
We’ll be floating again, We’ll be gliding again
昂首阔步而行
Stepping, striding as fine as you please
像个真正的人一样
Like a real human does,
就跟以前一样
I’ll be all that I was
在灿烂的早晨 当我们终于重生时
On that glorious morn when we’re finally reborn
我们全都将再变回人
And we’re all Human again!
应该是今天晚上了
Tonight is the night.
我想我做不到
I’m not sure I can do this.
你没时间害怕了
You don’t have time to be timid.
大胆些 我亲爱的主人
You must be bold, daring.
大胆些 亲爱的
Bold, daring.
音乐及罗曼蒂克的烛光
There will be music… romantic candlelight…
由我提供
provided by myself.
当时机一到
And when the moment is right
你就坦白地对她表示你的爱意
you confess your love.
我
Yes, I con…
不 我不行
I-I… No, I can’t.
你喜欢她 是不是
You care for the girl, don’t you?
非常喜欢
More than anything.
那你一定要告诉她
Well, then, you must tell her.
你看起来好 好
Voila! Oh, you look so… so…
好蠢
Stupid.
这不是我想说的那个字
Not quite the word I was looking for.
也许上面再剪短一些
Perhaps a little more off the top?
小姐在等了
Your lady awaits.
古老的故事
Tale as old as time
如梦似真
True as it can be
如此深情
Barely even friends
天上尽有
Then somebody bends
世间少见
Unexpectedly
些微的改变
Just a little change
唯妙的改变
Small, to say the least
忐忑不安
Both a little scared
暧昧不明
Neither one prepared
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast
独一无二
Ever just the same
无法想像
Ever a surprise
未曾有过
Ever as before
但却明明白白
Ever just as sure
如初升的朝阳
As the sun will rise
古老的故事
Tale as old as time
如梦似幻
Tune as old as song
各种滋味
Bittersweet and strange
各自体会
Finding you can change
出人意表
Learning you were wrong
如初升的朝阳
Certain as the sun
闪耀东方
Rising in the east
古老的故事
Tale as old as time
美丽的歌♥谣
Song as old as rhyme
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast
古老的故事
Tale as old as time
美丽的歌♥谣
Song as old as rhyme
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast.
阿齐 你该睡觉了
Off to the cupboard with you now, Chip.
回你的碗橱子里去吧
It’s past your bedtime.
晚安
Good night, love.
贝儿
Belle?
你在这里会觉得快乐吗
Are you… happy here with me?
当然
Yes.
怎么了
What is it?
我好希望能再见到我爸爸
If only I could see my father again
只要一眼 我好想念他
just for a moment. I miss him so much.
我有办法
There is a way.
这面镜子可以让你看到任何你想看到的事情
This mirror will show you anything…anything you wish to see.
我希望能看到我父亲
I’d like to see my father,
好吗
please.
爸爸
Papa?
不 他生病了
Oh, no. He’s sick.
他也许会死
He may be dying
他那么孤单无助
and he’s all alone.
那 那你该回去照顾他
Then, you must go to him.
你说 什么
What did you say?
你可以走了
I release you.
你不再是我的犯人了
You are no longer my prisoner.
你是说 我自♥由♥了
You mean… I’m free?
是的