but he said you’d make it worth my while.
请说吧
I’m listening.
是这样的
It’s like this.
我已经决定要娶贝儿
I’ve got my heart set on marrying Belle
但她还需要一点 催促
but she needs a little… persuasion.
她直接拒绝他了
Turned him down flat.
每个人都知道她爸爸是疯子
Everyone knows her father’s a lunatic.
他今晚他还一直乱吼
He was in here tonight
说在城♥堡♥中有只野兽
raving about a beast in a castle.
莫维斯不会伤人
Maurice is harmless.
重点是
The point is,
贝儿愿意做任何事
Belle would do anything
只要不把她爸爸关进疯人院里
to keep him from being locked up.
对 甚至嫁给他
Yeah. Even marry him.
你们要我把她父亲带到疯人院
So you want me to throw her father into the asylum
威胁贝儿嫁给你
unless she agrees to marry you.
威胁贝儿嫁给你
unless she agrees to marry you.
太卑鄙了
Oh, that is despicable.
但我喜欢
I love it!
假如没有人帮忙
If no one will help me
我就自己去
then I’ll go back alone.
没什么大不了的
Yes, is that everything?
不在乎任何代价
I don’t care what it takes.
一定要找到那个城♥堡♥
I’ll find that castle, and somehow
把贝儿救出来
I’ll get her out of there.
贝儿 莫维斯
Belle? Maurice?
没人
Oh, well.
我看这招对她是没用的
I guess it’s not going to work after all.
他们总得要回来的
They have to come back sometime.
而且等他们回来的时候
And when they do,
我们已经准备好了
we’ll be ready for them.
来富
Lefou…
从现在起不准你离开这里
don’t move from that spot
直到贝儿跟她爸爸回来为止
until Belle and her father come home.
可是 可是我
But, but, I…
疯子
Aw, nuts.
我从来没有对任何人有过这种感觉
I’ve never felt this way about anyone.
我想为她做点事 做什么好呢
I want to do something for her. But what?
通常的情形是送花
Well, there’s the usual things.
或是巧克力
Flowers, chocolates.
要不然就是不切实际的承诺
Promises you don’t intend to keep.
不对 不对
Ah, no, no.
应该要特别一点的
It has to be something very special.
而且她有兴趣的
Something that sparks her interest.
我知道了
Wait a minute!
贝儿
Belle,
我想带你看样东西
there’s something I want to show you.
但首先你要先闭上眼睛
But first, you have to close your eyes.
是一个惊喜
It’s a surprise.
好了没有
Can I open them?
慢点 还没有
No, no. Not yet.
等一下
Wait here.
现在可以睁开了吗
Now can I open them?
可以了
All right.
睁开吧
Now.
我是不是在做梦啊
I can’t believe it!
我从来没看过这么多书
I’ve never seen so many books in all my life!
你 你喜欢吗
You-You like it?
当然喜欢
It’s wonderful!
那就都是你的了
Then it’s yours.
谢谢你 太棒了
Oh, thank you so much.
看哪
Oh, would you look at that!
我就知道一定有用
I knew it would work.
什么 什么有用
What? What worked?
真令人高兴
It’s very encouraging.
好兴奋啊
Isn’t this exciting?
我什么也没看见啊
I didn’t see anything.
走吧 阿齐
Come along, Chip.
厨房♥还有很多事要做
There’s chores to be done in the kitchen.
什么事情 告诉我啦
But what are they talking about? What’s going on?
什么事情 告诉我啦
But what are they talking about? What’s going on?
妈妈
Come on, Mom.
一种甜蜜
There’s something sweet
且慈悲感觉
And almost kind
但他那么凶 那么鲁莽
But he was mean
那么粗俗
and he was coarse and unrefined
现在他和蔼可亲
And now he’s dear,
且小心翼翼
and so unsure
不知为何之前我都没有察觉
I wonder why I didn’t see it there before
我感觉到她在看我
She glanced this way I thought I saw
当我靠近她已不会再逃避我
And when we touched, she didn’t shudder at my paw
难道是梦使我欢欣
No, it can’t be, I’ll just ignore
但她从未用那种眼神看我
But then she’s never looked at me that way before
有一些心动
New and a bit alarming
有谁会相信这样的事情
Who’d have ever thought that this could be?
他的确不是潇洒王子
True that he’s no Prince Charming
我相信他身后
But there’s something in him
一定有许多我没看到的事
That I simply didn’t see…
谁能预料 谁能想像
Well, who’d have thought?
难道是梦 但已发生
Well, bless my soul, Well, who’d have known?
一个美女
Well, who indeed? And who’d have guessed
她会看上一个野兽
They’d come together on their own?
这真稀奇 只有等待
It’s so peculiar, We’ll wait and see
再过几天
A few days more
也许就会有奇迹出现
There may be something there that wasn’t there before…
也许就会有奇迹出现
You know, perhaps there is Something there that wasn’t there before
什么
What?
也许就会有奇迹出现
There may be something there that wasn’t there before.
什么啦 妈妈
What’s there, Mama?
等你再大一点就知道了
I’ll tell you when you’re older.
你们都知道这诅咒
Right, then! You all know why we’re here.
我们有12个小时又36分15秒
We have exactly 12 hours, 36 minutes and 15 seconds
去创造最神奇的
to create the most magical
自发的 浪漫的爱情
spontaneous, romantic atmosphere
美女爱上野兽
known to man or beast. “Or beast…”
好吧
Right.
你们都知道 最后一片花瓣凋谢时
Need I remind you that if the last petal falls from this rose
就永远不能解除魔法了
the spell will never be… broken!
你们都知道自己的任务
Very well. You all know your assignments.
这一半往西
Half of you to the west wing.
这一半往东
Half of you to the east wing.
其余的跟我来
The rest of you, come with me.
轻松点 高士华
Oh, lighten up, Cogsworth,
自然就会有答案了
and let nature take its course.
他们显然都被对方吸引
It’s obvious there’s a spark between them.
我们可以稍微煽风点火
Yes, but there’s no harm in fanning the flames.
如果我们可再变回人类
Besides, they must fall in love tonight
他们得在今晚爱上对方
if we ever expect to be human again.
再变回人类
Ah, human again.
再变回人类
Human again.
对 想想那会怎么样
Yes, think what that means.
我将再度烹饪 再度恢复美貌
I’ll be cooking again, Be good looking again
当我再变回人类 双臂各拥美女
With a mademoiselle on each arm
只有再变回人类 才能从容优雅
When I’m human again, Only human again
焕发迷人的光彩
Poised and polished and gleaming with charm
我又可以打扮时髦 殷勤追求爱人
I’ll be courting again, Chic and sporting again
丈夫们将提心吊胆
Which should cause several husbands alarm
我将从橱子上眺望
I’ll hop down off this shelf
马上就变回人类
And tout de suite be myself
我等不及要再变回人类
I can’t wait to be human again
当我们再变回人类 只要再变回人类