The girl, yes.
是 有个女孩
The… girl.
事实上
Well, actually,
她现在 正处于
she’s in the process of…
这种情况
Circumstances being
她 她不来了
what they are… She’s not coming.
什么
What?!
主人 主人
But, Your Grace!
请你不要太急躁
Your Eminence!
我说过要你下来吃晚饭
I thought I told you to come down to dinner!
我不饿
I’m not hungry.
你快点出来
You come out, or I’ll…
不然我打烂这扇门
I’ll… I’ll break down the door!
主人 也许我说得不对
Master… I could be wrong,
但这种方法是不能打动一个女孩的芳心的
but that may not be the best way to win the girl’s affections.
如果你能像个绅士 也许会好一点
Please attempt to be a gentleman.
她实在是太不可理喻了
But she is being so difficult.
温柔
Gently, gently.
你下来吃饭吗
Will you come down to dinner?
不要
No. Hmm? Ah, ah, ah!
礼貌 绅士
Suave, genteel.
不知道我有没有这份荣幸
It would give me great pleasure
跟你一块儿共进晚餐
if you would join me for dinner.
说”请”
We say please.
-请 -不要 谢谢
Please. No, thank you!
你不可能永远在里面
You can’t stay in there forever!
我可以
Yes, I can.
好 你就在里面挨饿
Fine. Then go ahead and starve!
她如果不肯跟我吃晚饭
If she doesn’t eat with me,
她就永远没有饭吃
then she doesn’t eat at all.
天啊
Oh, dear.
他的脾气怎么还是不改
That didn’t go very well at all, did it?
卢米亚 你在这守着
Lumiere, stand watch at the door
如果有任何情况
and inform me at once
就马上来通知我听见没有
if there is the slightest change.
这件事就交给我了
You can count on me, mon capitan.
我看我们还是先下楼
Well, we might as well go downstairs
下去收拾收拾吧
and start cleaning up.
我好声好气地请她都被拒绝了
I ask nicely, but she refuses.
她到底想要我怎么样
Well, what does she want me to do…
求她
beg?
我要看那个女孩
Show me the girl.
一旦你了解他就会明白他不是个坏人
Well, the master’s really not so bad once you get to know him.
你为什么不给他一个机会呢
Why don’t you give him a chance?
我不想了解他
I don’t want to get to know him.
我才不要跟他有任何牵连
I don’t want to have anything to do with him!
我才不要跟他有任何牵连
I don’t want to have anything to do with him!
我只是自欺欺人
I’m just fooling myself.
她不会把我当正常人看的
She’ll never see me as anything…
我永远是野兽
but a monster.
没希望的
It’s hopeless.
-不要 -要
Oh, no! Oh, yes!
不要
Oh, no!
要
Oh, yes, yes, yes!
人家以前被你烫过
I’ve been burned by you before.
我的天啊 她跑出来了
Zut, alors! She has emerged!
好了 快跟哥哥姐姐一块进橱子里去吧
Come on, Chip, into the cupboard with your brothers and sisters.
人家不想睡嘛
But I’m not sleepy.
该睡了
Yes, you are.
不 我不要
No, I’m not.
我忙了一整天
I work and I slave all day long
是为了什么
and for what?
白白浪费我那么好的烹调技术
A culinary masterpiece gone to waste.
你不要再抱怨了
Oh, stop your grousing.
今天每个人都很累了
It’s been a long night for all of us.
依我看她也太过份了
Well, if you ask me, she was just being stubborn.
我们主人都已经说请了
After all, he did say please.
他一定要试着控制脾气
But if the master doesn’t learn to control that temper
否则他永远
he’ll never break…
真 真高兴见到你
Splendid to see you out and about, Mademoiselle.
我是葛士华
I am Cogsworth,
是这里的总管
head of the household.
他是卢米亚
This is Lumiere.
认识你是我的荣幸
Enchante, cherie.
如果有什么需要我为你服务的话
If there’s… Stop that! …anything we… Please!
尽量吩咐
Can do to make your stay more comfortable.
我有点饿了
I am a little hungry.
听见了没有
You are? Hear that?
她饿了
She’s hungry.
快生火
Stoke the fire.
拿出银器 叫醒瓷碟
Break out the silver. Wake the china.
不要忘记主人的交待
Remember what the master said.
我才不管呢
Oh, pishposh.
反正我是不会让孩子挨饿的
I’m not about to let the poor child go hungry.
好吧
All right, fine.
一杯水一个面包就行了
Glass of water, crust of bread, and then…
葛士华 我真服了你
Cogsworth, I am surprised at you.
她不是犯人
She is not a prisoner.
她是我们的贵客
She’s our guest.
我们一定要让她觉得亲切
We must make her feel welcome here.
小姐 这边请
Right this way, Mademoiselle.
好吧 小声一点
Well, keep it down.
要是被主人听见了
If the master finds out about this
我们就惨了
it will be our necks.
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
可是一顿丰盛的晚餐怎么能没有音乐
But what is dinner without a little music?
音乐
Music?
亲爱的小姐
Ma chere mademoiselle.
很荣幸有这个机会为你服务
It is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure
诚心欢迎你
that we welcome you tonight.
现在请先上座
And now we invite you to relax.
现在请先上座
And now we invite you to relax.
放松心情
Let us pull up a chair
享受本餐厅特别为你准备的
as the dining room proudly presents…
晚餐
your dinner.
请享用 小贵客
Be… our… guest, Be our guest
我们可爱的贵客
Put our service to the test
请把餐巾先围好
Tie your napkin ’round your neck, cherie
让我们来为你服务
And we provide the rest
热汤先上 服务至上
Soup du jour, Hot hors d’oeuvres Why, we only live to serve
再请尝些小西点它味道既甜又美
Try the gray stuff, It’s delicious
不要怀疑 问问餐具
Don’t believe me, ask the dishes
它们能唱 它们能跳
They can sing, they can dance
你现在是在法国
After all, Miss, this is France
想要饱餐一顿就到这里来
And a dinner here is never second best
首先请打开菜单
Go on, unfold your menu
选出你所想要
Take a glance and then
请享用 小贵客
You’ll be our guest, Oui, our guest,
请享用
Be our guest
烤小排 起司烘蛋
Beef ragout, cheese souffle
派和布丁是甜点
Pie and pudding en flambe
所有美食呈现给你
We’ll prepare and serve with flair
唯有贵客才拥有
A culinary cabaret
你孤单 你惊慌
You’re alone and you’re scared
我们会给你温暖
But the banquet’s all prepared
当你看到银器飞舞
No one’s gloomy or complaining
你将忘掉所有烦恼
While the flatware’s entertaining
说笑话 耍特技
We tell jokes, I do tricks
大家一起陪伴你
With my fellow candlesticks
你可放心 大胆地享用
And it’s all in perfect taste, that you can bet
来吧 举杯吧