真是对不起
I-I beg your pardon.
实在是因为我 从来没有看过钟会
It’s, it’s just that I’ve never seen a…
先生 你全身都湿透了
Oh, you are soaked to the bone, Monsieur.
来吧 到里面生个火取取暖吧
Come, warm yourself by the fire.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行 不行
No, no, no.
如果让主人发现他在这里
You know what the master will do if he finds him here.
我命令你们俩个站住
I demand that you stop right there.
不可以坐在主人的椅子
Oh, no, no! Not the master’s chair.
不可以坐在主人的椅子
Oh, no, no! Not the master’s chair.
我没看见
I’m not seeing this!
我什么都没看见
I am not seeing this!
你好吗
Well, hello there, boy.
真舒服 够了 这太过份了
What service. All right, this has gone far enough.
我是这里的总管
I’m in charge here.
还是先喝杯热茶吧 先生
How would you like a nice spot of tea, sir?
你马上就会感觉暖和的
Lt’ll warm you up in no time.
不要茶 不要茶
No. No tea. No tea!
妈妈 他的胡子好痒哦
His mustache tickles, Mama. Oh!
你好
Hello. Uh-oh. Oh… Ah…
这里有个陌生人
There’s a stranger here.
主人请听我解释
Master, allow me to explain.
他在森林里迷路了
The gentleman was lost in the woods.
又湿又冷
He was cold and wet…
主人 请你听我说
Master, I’d like to take this moment to say
我是完全反对呀
I was against this from the start.
都是他们
It was all his fault.
我曾经劝过他们
I tried to stop them, but would they listen to me? No.
你是谁 为什么到这里来
Who are you? What are you doing here?
我迷了路 而且我
I-I-I was lost in the woods, and, and…
这里不欢迎你
You’re not welcome here!
对 对不起呀
I-I-I’m sorry.
你看什么
What are you staring at?!
没什么
N-Nothing.
你是来看野兽的
So, you’ve come to stare at the Beast, have you?!
对不起 我没有恶意
Please, I meant no harm!
我需要一个过夜的地方
I just needed a place to stay.
好 我给你一个地方过夜
I’ll give you a place to stay.
求求你 不要
Oh, no! Please! Oh, no!
我看贝儿今天一定会乐歪了 是不是 加斯顿
Oh, boy, Belle’s going to get the surprise of her life huh, Gaston?
对 我会让他永生难忘
Yep. This is her lucky day.
欢迎各位来参加我的婚礼
I’d like to thank you all for coming to my wedding.
首先 我要进去向那女孩求婚
But first I’d better go in there and propose to the girl.
来富
And you, Lefou…
当我和贝儿从大门出来的时候
now, when Belle and I come out that door…
我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know!
乐队开始演奏
I-I strike up the band.
还没有
Not yet!
对不起
Sorry.
加斯顿 真是意外啊
Gaston. What a pleasant surprise.
没错
Isn’t it, though?
的确会让你感到意外
I’m just full of surprises.
贝儿 你知道全城的女孩
You know, Belle, there’s not a girl in town
都希望能拥有你现在的地位
who wouldn’t love to be in your shoes.
而我今天
This is the day… Hmm. Yeah.
今天就能让你美梦成真
This is the day your dreams come true.
今天就能让你美梦成真
This is the day your dreams come true.
你怎么知道我的梦想是什么呢
What do you know about my dreams, Gaston?
当然了 来 想想看这个画面
Plenty. Here, picture this:
一个纯朴的乡村小屋
A rustic hunting lodge
我刚打的猎物正在火上烤着
my latest kill roasting on the fire
我的小妻子
and my little wife,
在帮我按♥摩♥着双腿
massaging my feet
孩子们和小狗玩着
while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs.
我们要养六个还是七个
We’ll have six or seven.
小狗
Dogs?
不是 贝儿
No, Belle!
像我一样的儿子
Strapping boys, like me.
你真会想啊
Imagine that.
你知道那小妻子是谁吗
And do you know who that little wife will be?
我猜猜看
Let me think.
是你 贝儿
You, Belle.
加斯顿
Gaston, I’m…
你 你是开玩笑的吧
I’m… speechless.
我不知该说什么好
I really don’t know what to say.
说你愿意嫁给我
Say you’ll marry me.
对不起 加斯顿
I’m very sorry, Gaston, but…
但是
but…
我实在是配不上你
I just don’t deserve you. Whoa!
怎么样 结果如何啊
So, how’d it go?
我一定要娶贝儿做我的妻子
I’ll have Belle for my wife.
绝对要娶她
Make no mistake about that!
神气
Touchy.
他走了吗
Is he gone?
你能相信吗
Can you imagine?
他要我嫁给他
He asked me to marry him.

Me,
做那个粗俗又自大的人的太太
the wife of that boorish, brainless…
加斯顿夫人 我怎能接受
Madame Gaston, Can’t you just see it?
加斯顿夫人 是他新娘
Madame Gaston, His little wife
天啊 不要
No, sir,
别让它发生
not me,
我要的生活不该是这样
I guarantee it
我希望走出枯躁无味的生活
I want much more than this provincial life
去探索那神秘宇宙
I want adventure in the great, wide somewhere
去找寻更多未知
I want it more than I can tell
在我茫然生命中
And for once it might be grand
需要有人了解我
To have someone understand
我想要的超过他们的预期
I want so much more than they’ve got planned.
费力 你怎么会在这里
Philippe! What are you doing here?
费力 你怎么会在这里
Philippe! What are you doing here?
爸爸呢 他在哪里
Where’s? Where’s Papa? Where is he,
费力 怎么回事啊
Philippe? What happened?
我们一定要找到他
Oh, we have to find him.
你快带我去找他
You have to take me to him.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
费力 站好
Philippe, please! Steady!
站好
Steady.
爸爸
Papa.
你就不能老实点对不对
Couldn’t keep quiet, could we?
非得把他留下来是不是
Just had to invite him to stay, didn’t we?
还请他喝什么茶
Serve him tea.
坐什么主人的位子
Sit in the master’s chair.
还有个垫脚凳呢
Pet the pooch.
我是在尽地主之谊啊
I was trying to be hospitable.
请问 有人在吗
Hello? Is anyone here?
哈啰
Hello?
爸爸
Papa?
爸爸 你在这儿吗
Papa? Are you here?
妈妈 城♥堡♥里有个女孩耶
Mama, there’s a girl in the castle.
阿齐 我不是告诉过你
Now, Chip, I’ll not have you
-不要胡思乱想的吗 -真的 妈妈
making up such wild stories. Really, Mama.
我看见了
I saw her.
不要再多说了 快洗澡去
Not another word. But… Into the tub.
女孩
Woop…
我看见城♥堡♥有个女孩哪
Well! I saw a girl in the castle!
你看 没错吧
See? I told you.
你不负责任
Irresponsible, devil-may-care,
不听劝告 还死爱表现
waxy-eared, slack-jawed…
爸爸
Papa?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!