-借过 -我帮你切
I’ll get the knife
请让我过
Please let me through
-面包硬了 -鱼不新鲜
-This bread -Those fish -It’s stale -They smell
这是个误会
Madame’s mistaken
人们的生活不该就这样
There must be more Than this provincial life
我要让贝儿成为我新娘
Just watch, I’m going to make Belle my wife
你看那与众不同美女贝儿
Look, there she goes A girl who’s strange but special
她是最奇怪的小姐
A most peculiar mademoiselle
那真是太可惜了
It’s a pity and a sin
那和她不像
She doesn’t quite fit in
因为她是位有趣的女孩
‘Cause she really is a funny girl
她美丽且有趣的
A beauty but a funny girl. She really is a funny girl
-贝儿 -早安
That Belle… Bonjour,
早安
bonjour.
贝儿
Hello, Belle.
你好 加斯顿
Bonjour, Gaston.
请把书还给我好吗 加斯顿
Gaston, may I have my book, please?
你怎么能看这种书
How can you read this?
又没有图片
There’s no pictures.
有些人看书是全靠想像的
Well, some people use their imagination.
贝儿 你不该成天钻在书堆里
Belle, it’s about time you got your head out of those books
而是应该注意一些重要的事情
and paid attention to more important things…
比如说 像我啰
like me.
全城的人都在议论你
The whole town’s talking about it.
女人不应该看太多的书
It’s not right for a woman to read.
要不然她就会有意见
Soon she starts getting ideas,
有思想了
and thinking…
加斯顿 没想到你的思想这么保守
Gaston, you are positively primeval.
谢谢 贝儿
Why, thank you, Belle.
不要再看书了 我们边走边谈
What do you say you and me take a walk over to the tavern
走 去看看我的战利品
and take a look at my trophies?
改天再说好了
Maybe some other time.
她怎么了
What’s wrong with her?
她疯啦
She’s crazy.
他真帅
He’s gorgeous.
抱歉 加斯顿 我没空
Please, Gaston, I can’t.
我要回去帮我父亲的忙
I have to get home to help my father.
再见
Good-bye.
那个老家伙
That crazy old loon…
我看他神经有问题哦
he needs all the help he can get.
不准那样说我父亲
Don’t talk about my father that way.
对 不准你那样说她父亲
Yeah, don’t talk about her father that way.
对 不准你那样说她父亲
Yeah, don’t talk about her father that way.
我父亲他好得很
My father is not crazy.
他是个天才
He’s a genius.
爸爸
Ooh! Papa?
怎么会这样呢 真差劲
How on earth did that happen? Doggone it!
没事吧 爸爸
Are you all right, Papa?
我决定要放弃这个废物了
I’m about ready to give up on this hunk of junk.
你每次都是这么说
You always say that.
我这次是真的决定了
I mean it this time.
我再也不碰这个东西了
I’ll never get this boneheaded contraption to work!
要碰
Yes, you will
而且你还会在发明展上得到第一
and you’ll win first prize at the fair tomorrow.
成为一个最伟大的发明家哦
Humph! And become a world-famous inventor.
你真的相信吗
You really believe that?
我当然相信
I always have.
那还等什么
Well, what are we waiting for?
我现在就修理
I’ll have this thing fixed in no time.
女儿 对了
Hand me that, uh…
帮我把工具拿来
dog-legged clincher, there.
城里好不好玩啊
So, did you have a good time in town today?
我又多了一本书了
I got a new book.
爸爸 你觉得我很怪吗
Papa, do you think I’m odd?
我的女儿很怪
My daughter? Odd?
你怎么会有这种想法
Where would you get an idea like that?
我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
我总觉得这里不适合我
It’s just that I’m not sure I fit in here.
没有一个人可以跟我说得上话
There’s no one I can really talk to.
那加斯顿呢
What about that Gaston?
加斯顿长得很英俊哪
He’s a handsome fellow.
他长得是不错
He’s handsome, all right,
可是他又粗俗 又自大
and rude, and conceited, and…
爸爸 他不适合我
Oh, Papa, he’s not for me.
别急 这个新发明
Well, don’t you worry ’cause this invention’s
会带给我们新的生活
going to be the start of a new life for us.
大概可以了 试一下吧
I think that’s done it. Now, let’s give it a try.
成功了
It works!
真的吗
It does?
-真的 -成功了
It does! You did it!
你成功了
You really did it!
把费力准备好
Hitch up Philippe, girl.
我要去展览会了
I’m off to the fair!
再见 爸爸 祝你好运
Good-bye, Papa. Good luck.
再见 贝儿
Good-bye, Belle,
在家小心点喔
and take care while I’m gone.
我们应该到了才对呀
We should be there by now.
我们应该到了才对呀
We should be there by now.
是不是转错弯了
Maybe we’ve missed the turn.
我想我们应该走 这边
I guess I should have taken…
等一等
Wait a minute.
应该走这边
Let’s go this way.
走啊
Come on, Philippe,
这是捷径 我们马上就到了
it’s a shortcut. We’ll be there in no time.
是不大对啊
This can’t be right.
我看我们还是往回头走吧
Where have you taken us, Philippe? We’d better turn around.
天啊
Whoa… Whoa, boy, whoa, whoa, Philippe. Oh!
小心 走
Oh, look out!
小心 走
Oh, look out!
老天
Whoa, boy!
退后
Back up, back up, back up!
乖孩子
Good boy, good boy. That’s it. Back up!
稳住
Steady, steady.
站稳了 站稳了
Now, steady.
费力
Philippe, no!
费力
Philippe.
救命啊 有人在吗
Oh… Help! Is someone there?!
救命
Oh! Help!
走开 走开啊
Oh…
他一定是在森林里迷了路
Poor fellow, must have lost his way in the woods.
别吵 他也许会离开的
Keep quiet; maybe he’ll go away.
有人在吗
Is someone there?
不许出声 卢米亚 不准发出任何声音
Not a word, Lumiere; not one word.
我不是有意要闯进来的
I don’t mean to intrude,
我的马跑了
but I’ve lost my horse
我想借住一个晚上
and I need a place to stay for the night.
葛士华 有点良心好不好
Oh, Cogsworth, have a heart. Shh!
没问题 我们非常欢迎
Of course, Monsieur, you are welcome here.
谁在说话
Who said that?
是我
Over here.
在哪里啊
Where?
你好
Allo.
不可思议
Incredible.
慢点 慢点
Well, now you’ve done it,
卢米亚 你看你做的好事
Lumiere. Splendid, just peachy. Ah!
这是怎么做成的
How is this accomplished?
住手 你放我下来
Put me down at once! Stop that!
我叫你放我下来
Stop that, I say. Ow!
先生 如果你不介意的话
Huh… Close that at once.
请你把门关上好吗
Do you mind?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!