We won’t rest till he’s good and deceased
走啊 冲啊
Sally forth, tally ho
握紧你的剑 拿起你的弓
Grab your sword, grab your bow
赞美主 我们出发
Praise the Lord, and here we go.
我们要让城♥堡♥倒下
We’ll lay siege to the castle
带回他的头
and bring back his head!
我一定要去通知野兽
I have to warn the Beast.
都是我惹的祸
This is all my fault.
爸爸 我们该怎么办
Oh, Papa, what are we going to do?
不是的
Now, now.
我们要赶紧想办法
We’ll think of something.
我们不了解可怕的野兽而心生恐惧
We don’t like what we don’t understand In fact,
拿起枪 拿起刀
Bring your guns, bring your knives
拯救妇女小孩
Save your children and your wives
恢复我们小城的可爱
We’ll save our village and our lives
杀死野兽
We’ll kill the Beast!
我们根本就不该抱太大希望的
I knew it was foolish to get our hopes up.
也许她从来没有出现过比较好
Maybe it would have been better if she’d never come at all.
可能吗
Could it be?
是她吗
Is it she?
有人侵入
Sacre bleu! Invaders.
有敌人
Encroachers.
他们有魔镜
And they have the mirror.
快去通知主人
Warn the master.
要准备应战了
If it’s a fight they want, we’ll be ready for them.
有谁跟我来
Who’s with me?
你们可以拿任何你们想要的东西
Take whatever booty you can find
但记住 那个野兽是我的
but remember, the Beast is mine!
我们不怕任何困难危险
Lights ablaze, banners high, We go marching into battle
坚持到底跟他们作战
Unafraid, although the danger just increased
高举旗 大声唱
Raise the flag, sing the song
我们五十个人 强壮有力一定会成功
Here we come, we’re 50 strong And 50 Frenchmen can’t be wrong
杀死野兽
Let’s kill the Beast!
主人陛下
Pardon me, Master?
不要烦我
Leave me in peace.
但是有人攻打城♥堡♥啊
But, sir, the castle is under attack.
杀野兽 杀野兽
Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!
这样是不行的
This isn’t working.
卢米亚
Oh, Lumiere,
我们快想办法啊
we must do something.
等一等 有了
Wait, I know.
杀野兽 杀野兽
Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!
我们怎么办 主人
What shall we do, Master?
让他们来吧 我无所谓了
It doesn’t matter now. Just let them come.
杀野兽 杀野兽
Kill the Beast! Kill the Beast!
杀野兽
Kill the Beast!
攻击
Now!
好了
Yes!
出发啰
Here we go.
那是什么
What the devil?
贝儿 小心
Belle, look out!
你们一定要试一试
You guys got to try this thing.
看上面 人♥渣♥
Up here you scurvy scum!
攻击
Now!
滚出去
And stay out!
站起来
Get up.
站起来
Get up!
怎么了你 野兽
What’s the matter, Beast?
是不是太温柔太仁慈了
Too kind and gentle to fight back?

No!
贝儿
Belle…
不要 加斯顿
No! Gaston,
不要
don’t!
费力 我们走
Let’s go, Philippe.
带种的出来啊
Come on out and fight!
你爱上她了吗 野兽
Were you in love with her, Beast?
你有没有仔细想过
Did you honestly think she’d want you
凭你那付德性她会看上你吗
when she had someone like me?
去死吧 野兽
It’s over, Beast.
贝儿是我的
Belle is mine!
不要松手 不要松手
Let me go. Let me go.
不要伤害我 求求你
Please, don’t hurt me.
任何事情我都答应你
I’ll do anything. Anything!
你滚吧
Get out.
野兽
Beast!
贝儿
Belle?
贝儿
Belle?
你回来了
You came back.
你回来了
You… You came back.
是的 我回来了
Of course I came back.
我不能让他们
I couldn’t let them…
这都是我的错
Oh, this is all my fault.
如果我能早点赶回来
If only I’d gotten here sooner.
也许这样比较好
Maybe… it’s better…
这样子比较好
it’s better this way.
不要这样说
Don’t talk like that.
你不会有事的
You’ll be all right.
我们又在一起了
We’re together now.
什么都会好的 对吗
Everything’s going to be fine. You’ll see.
至 至少
And… at least…
我还能看你最后一眼
I got to see you… one last time.
不 不要
No. No.
求求你
Please… Please…
不要丢下我
Please, don’t leave me.
我爱你
I love you.
贝儿 是我
Belle. It’s me.
真的是你
It is you.
卢米亚
Lumiere.
葛士华
Cogsworth!
茶煲太太
Mrs. Potts!
看看我们
Look at us.
妈妈
Mama, Mama.
我的天
My goodness.
真是奇迹
It is a miracle.
完美
L’amour.
卢米亚好兄弟
Well, Lumiere, old friend.
过去的事真是一场恶梦
Shall we let bygones be bygones?
当然
Of course, mon ami.
我就说她会解开咒语的
I told you she would break the spell.
对不起 好兄弟
I beg your pardon, old friend
我想 应该是我告诉你的
but I believe I told you.
不对 是我告诉你的
No, you didn’t… I told you.
你这个人真爱夸张
You most certainly did not
白♥痴♥ 死蜡烛
you pompous, paraffin-headed peabrain.
告诉你 你才是笨蛋
En garde, you-you overgrown pocket watch.
自大 神经病 自大 神经病
Take that. Take that.
妈妈 他们会快乐的生活在一起吗
Are they going to live happily ever after, Mama?
当然啰 亲爱的
Of course, my dear.
当然啰
Of course.
我还要睡在碗橱里呀
Do I still have to sleep in the cupboard?
炫烂如初阳
Certain as the sun
闪耀在东方
Rising in the east
古老的故事
Tale as old as time
美丽的歌♥谣
Song as old as rhyme
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast
古老的故事
Tale as old as time
美丽的歌♥谣
Song as old as rhyme
美女与野兽
Beauty and the Beast.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!